GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all we know the police could have a mountain of evidence including his clothes.

I think they will have ... messy crime scene, zero planning.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rowe-...-frenzied-attack/story-e6frea6u-1225953170080

Supt Moyle said despite five days of intensive investigations detectives had not yet uncovered a motive for the killings and while several persons of interest and associates of the family have been scrutinised by detectives, all have been ruled out as suspects.

"There is no clear motive at this point. Nothing stands out," he said.

Funny how after 5 day of scrutinizing persons of interest they were ALL ruled out as suspects.
My guess is the police are not showing us or the killer their cards. I don't think we can necessarily believe some of these reports as they are in the interest of trying to catch out the killer, not give the public a truthful update on the case.

^ agree singers...they were giving him a false sense of security.

And so then what to do with the cloth/rag?

Also, depending on the knife, there could be blood stuck in grooves or between the blade and the hilt.

The police checked the Clare dump, not long after, for a murder weapon, as that was where the Kapunda rubbish is taken, but I am not sure if they checked the dump where Tanunda rubbish is taken..... Ironically, Monday night was bin night in parts of Tanunda. The accused would know that, working in Tanunda. If the murder weapon has gone out with that lot of trash, it's probably gone forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500