GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
<discussing rumors and possible scenarios>
could be, but on another board someone who is a long term townsfolk said some-one confessed at the police station the night of the arrest and no-one knew who he was.
Could be a friend of the brothers from the city perhaps?

from what ive heard, the accused was dropped off at the rowes house carrying a bag of clothes by someone who came forward after hearing about the murders.
the person who indicated that it may be the accused didnt have their identity revealed to the public due to potential reprocussions..in a town where everyone knows everyone he may have been seen as an accessory to murder.

i am also lead to believe that after the police examined the house for 9hrs for clues, they would have had <modsnip: accused> as a suspect from the get go, if he was let into the house by CR then her mobile phone would have msgs indicating that.
after the driver came forward police had <modsnip: accused> as a prime suspect but didnt want him or anyone else to know because if that fact was revealed he may have disappeared.
hence why the police made the dangerous decision to let a co-worker drive him to the dna test.

the police held him in custody WHILE waiting for dna tests, thats how confident they were of the evidence they had compiled.

So some-one dropped him off unwittingly, but who picked him up? He must have messaged some-one perhaps his brother.

I'm wondering whether it was a preplanned attack, but not well planned. Like he just decided to do it, but didn't think of the consequences or didn't care.

So some-one dropped him off unwittingly, but who picked him up? He must have messaged some-one perhaps his brother.

nobody picked him up. News footage showed police marking an individual blood trail leaving from the house. keep in mind the killer was in the house for almost an hour after the attacks to clean himself up, but evidently he must have forgotten to clean either the murder weapon or his own wounds before he left, thus explains the blood trail. he had a bag of clothes on him, which tells me he either planned a sleep over or he knew he was going to kill CR, using the time afterwards to clean up, get dressed and get out

I'm wondering whether it was a preplanned attack, but not well planned. Like he just decided to do it, but didn't think of the consequences or didn't care.

he is being charged with sexual assault also, so to me that says he went there with the intention of at least raping CR.
CR is believed to be murdered first, which tells me he had the murder weapon on him as he arrived considering she let him in OR he sexually assaulted her, maybe even knocking her out, then panicked knowing when she woke hes as good as busted.

the order was CR, mum, dad.
the evidence tells a story of a preplanned attack on CR leading to her murder, he panicks and goes to leave through the front but awakes the mother, she screams and awakes the father who also screams as he is attacked. (coincides with neighbour hearing female THEN a male adult scream for help)

I would also think it wouldn't need to go to trial if he confessed. Straight to to sentencing, for goodness sake no need to put Christopher through the heartache of a trial if the accused confessed.

Don't buy for a nano second.....

i agree, he hasnt confessed. If he has, then clearly he must have withdrew it with advice from his lawyer while they explore an alibi scenario.

Can they tell if is sexual assault??? some ppl are saying it was consensual and the police re calling it rape because of her age.

but given the age diff I don't think that is rape, age of consent is SA is 16.
So they must have evidence of actual rape.

I think i answered my own question!

To ask a friend to drive you to a crime scene is odd though, if you are angry and planning to kill some-one. (and expecting to get away with it.)

Perhaps after his beating by that gang he traveled with a knife? So the attack was not planned..... but he was ready to defend himself.

Can they tell if is sexual assault??? some ppl are saying it was consensual and the police re calling it rape because of her age.

The age of consent is 17 in SA. So that could explain the charge.

http://www.lawhandbook.sa.gov.au/ch05s02s10.php

Does anyone know what exactly the charge is.....Was it stated as rape or a sexual offence?

I found an interesting link to the legal definitions of sexual offences.

http://www.lawhandbook.sa.gov.au/print/ch10s06.php

Hello everybody - just a reminder that WS is a victim-friendly site. Some posts here border on the line of blaming the victim (Chantelle). Please be careful that you do not blame Chantelle for what has happened her.

Thank you!

Salem

Perhaps after his beating by that gang he traveled with a knife? So the attack was not planned..... but he was ready to defend himself.

I must have missed that bit. Was the accused perviously beaten up by a gang?

nobody picked him up. News footage showed police marking an individual blood trail leaving from the house. keep in mind the killer was in the house for almost an hour after the attacks to clean himself up, but evidently he must have forgotten to clean either the murder weapon or his own wounds before he left, thus explains the blood trail. he had a bag of clothes on him, which tells me he either planned a sleep over or he knew he was going to kill CR, using the time afterwards to clean up, get dressed and get out

Do you know noone picked him up further down the road where the blood droplet trail stopped? If my memory serves me correctly the alleged accused home was quite a distance from the Rowe's.

I don't think there is any proof that we know of that the accused was actually in the home for an hour or so after the attacks. Nor is there any proof he cleaned himself up afterwards (correct me with a new story if I'm wrong). I think the idea that he was there for so long after the murders has come from the police giving a time frame for the events. Having seen how close these houses are together, I cannot imagine anyone sticking around after the yelling that was heard by the neighbour. Also surely no one is careless enough to spend time cleaning themselves up then leave a blood trail in the street.

Also I wouldn't think that he would be sleeping over, or even telling anyone he was sleeping over. CR had a boyfriend, having another male sleep over let alone your boyfriends best friend, seems like a very strange thing to me. Can you imagine the troubles that would cause in the teenage world. Besides we don't actually know for a fact that he was dropped off there, this has been said by people on this and other forums, but never released as a fact by the police.

Also to confuse the situation even more, people have stated he was dropped off, then there is the sighting of the ute in the street which one person got out of. A poster has since said that this ute has "disappeared". Surely we are not going to imagine that the accused was dropped off by someone, then an hour before the murders another vehicle totally unrelated to the crime stops and someone gets out, but after the fact never comes forward to clear their name. It seems to me that the white ute is key, either the person who dropped him off drove the white ute, or there is a possiblity of someone else's involvement in the crime.

I don't think there is any proof that we know of that the accused was actually in the home for an hour or so after the attacks. Nor is there any proof he cleaned himself up afterwards (correct me with a new story if I'm wrong). I think the idea that he was there for so long after the murders has come from the police giving a time frame for the events. Having seen how close these houses are together, I cannot imagine anyone sticking around after the yelling that was heard by the neighbour. Also surely no one is careless enough to spend time cleaning themselves up then leave a blood trail in the street.

Also I wouldn't think that he would be sleeping over, or even telling anyone he was sleeping over. CR had a boyfriend, having another male sleep over let alone your boyfriends best friend, seems like a very strange thing to me. Can you imagine the troubles that would cause in the teenage world. Besides we don't actually know for a fact that he was dropped off there, this has been said by people on this and other forums, but never released as a fact by the police.

Also to confuse the situation even more, people have stated he was dropped off, then there is the sighting of the ute in the street which one person got out of. A poster has since said that this ute has "disappeared". Surely we are not going to imagine that the accused was dropped off by someone, then an hour before the murders another vehicle totally unrelated to the crime stops and someone gets out, but after the fact never comes forward to clear their name. It seems to me that the white ute is key, either the person who dropped him off drove the white ute, or there is a possiblity of someone else's involvement in the crime.

towards the beginning of investigation news channels interviewed an officer (before an arrest was made) and he stated that the killer/s looked to have stuck around after the scene for at least an hour after the fact, there was also indication (not from interview) that there was bloodied towels and bleach found next to 2 of the three bodies which suggests that after he realised he killed them he tried to destroy whatever evidence he could find but was unsuccessful.
Apparently he told the driver who dropped him off unknowingly, that he had a bag because he was sleeping over, which i believe was a lie, because no one would say "wanna drop me off to the rowes, i got this bag of spare clothes for after i kill them"
my source has told me the ute no longer is being investigated because the driver come forward confidentially after it was portrayed on the news and he wanted to clear his name, this is said to be the person who dropped off JD that evening, noticed the bag, and like most of us would have, didnt expect a thing.

because her body was found naked, obviously without her consent, that can also be classified as sexual assault.
police havnt revealed exactly what evidence they have to base this charge on.

I just can't believe that you would have someone drop you off if it was premeditated.

towards the beginning of investigation news channels interviewed an officer (before an arrest was made) and he stated that the killer/s looked to have stuck around after the scene for at least an hour after the fact, there was also indication (not from interview) that there was bloodied towels and bleach found next to 2 of the three bodies which suggests that after he realised he killed them he tried to destroy whatever evidence he could find but was unsuccessful.
Apparently he told the driver who dropped him off unknowingly, that he had a bag because he was sleeping over, which i believe was a lie, because no one would say "wanna drop me off to the rowes, i got this bag of spare clothes for after i kill them"
my source has told me the ute no longer is being investigated because the driver come forward confidentially after it was portrayed on the news and he wanted to clear his name, this is said to be the person who dropped off JD that evening, noticed the bag, and like most of us would have, didnt expect a thing.

OMFG. This will be interesting come trial....also, I thought the *rumour was that she was stripped naked and then re-dressed? But that is still a sexual assault.

YES the white 4WD, its onwer and the driver at the time, is the main key in all this, either to prove its related or unrelated!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detective99