GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ good on you. So the Toyota is the house yes? Then the blood would be from his right hand quite easily if he is walking towards the camera. Could be from his left hand too however if he stayed close to the fence line.

^ good on you. So the Toyota is the house yes? Then the blood would be from his right hand quite easily if he is walking towards the camera. Could be from his left hand too however if he stayed close to the fence line.

Yes, the Toyota is AR's vehicle I think and there is also a small sedan in front of it which is RR's I think. There were these 2 vehicles parked outside the house from the outset of the investigation.

I'm disinclined to think that there is any blood from hands - it would likely to a wider discard (from the markers). Also, if it was on hands, then there would be a lot more evidence/traces on doors/handles, gate and other. Remember only 1 internal door from which DNA was obtained was removered from the property by the police. I think hands would have been washed and clean, and blood is from shoes only.

True, blood could well be from the shoes, particularly considering what occurred, and yes would trail off as you said.

Investigators got blood spots/bloody finger prints off a fence post too. I read that ages ago. im sure they got bloody drops from many places. Just because we only saw the door removed doesnt mean they did not get evidence from other areas.

If we are going to speculate on the blood trail I'd be more inclined to ask why the markers start from a spot more than a metre behind the toyota. As KG1 says the blood on the shoes would peter out due to the gravel but if he walked out the front door as we are assuming, wouldn't the trail be all the way from the gate? There is a marker V in the photo further towards the gate but that's only one marker, and the blood trail does not begin till a fair way behind the car when surely the highest concentration would be when he walked out the door. I can understand the person who found the bodies may have disturbed the gravel, but he did not pick it up and take it away.....and I'm sure the police would have been protecting the crime scene once they arrived.

Interesting, we need to look at some more photos to determine where the drops started.

Also the other car was roses hyundi I believe

If the blood drops only start behind the Toyota, could it have dripped from a bag? Perhaps containing blood soaked clothing or towels?

i asked earlier about sniffer dogs, I saw one in one of the photos. So surely they know whether he walked home or was picked up in a car.

by looking at the blood trail, would the markers be too close together to consider it to come from shoes? you would assume he would have been in a hurry so wouldve walked away from the scene as quick as possible,so i dont see the shoe/blood trail scenario matching..my oppinion only :)
i think it would be from a bag that contained possibly the murder weapon, and blood soaked clothes.

someone stated earlier that the murder weapon was a sword, i cant vouch for others on here, but my knife block has some huge sharp knives that would inflict immense damage

If we are going to speculate on the blood trail I'd be more inclined to ask why the markers start from a spot more than a metre behind the toyota. As KG1 says the blood on the shoes would peter out due to the gravel but if he walked out the front door as we are assuming, wouldn't the trail be all the way from the gate? There is a marker V in the photo further towards the gate but that's only one marker, and the blood trail does not begin till a fair way behind the car when surely the highest concentration would be when he walked out the door. I can understand the person who found the bodies may have disturbed the gravel, but he did not pick it up and take it away.....and I'm sure the police would have been protecting the crime scene once they arrived.

If you look closely or enlarge the photo, you see a white marker to the left of the first red object, and it appears quite close to the gate. I think there are other markers which may be obscured by the red objects closer to the gate, and are they also markers, but denoting something different?

by looking at the blood trail, would the markers be too close together to consider it to come from shoes? you would assume he would have been in a hurry so wouldve walked away from the scene as quick as possible,so i dont see the shoe/blood trail scenario matching..my oppinion only :)
i think it would be from a bag that contained possibly the murder weapon, and blood soaked clothes.

someone stated earlier that the murder weapon was a sword, i cant vouch for others on here, but my knife block has some huge sharp knives that would inflict immense damage

The picture I posted is not very clear, and it is hard to see it in perspective. Looking at it, the markers do seem very close together, almost too close for footprints. For the amount of time the assailant was in the house, one would think they he would not risk being seen with blood on his clothes/shoes etc. However it may have been blood dripping from his own wounds as well, which may fall closer together than footsteps and blood on shoes. If he was bleeding himself from several wounds, then he may have found it difficult to stem them all at the same time. Just a thought.

"South Australian police are hunting for a knife and blood-stained clothing as they investigate the murder of a couple and their teenage daughter in the state's lower north."

quoted from various forums, news sites.
this indicates he left the scene with these items, considering the barbaric crime scene, youd think his clothes, blood soaked and in a bag would be enough to leave a trail

Also i remember seeing a smashed window on Andrews Toyota in the Adelaide now photo gallery where it shows the car had been dusted for prints. Not sure if thats relevant?

Here is what i think is the smashed window

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/galleries/gallery-e6frecgc-1225949829510?page=38

By the way it looks like theres blood spots near the gate here

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/galleries/gallery-e6frecgc-1225949829510?page=112

I hadn't noticed the hole in the glass.Interesting that it is a small hole located where it is? Also why would they use the letter "V" first??

KG1, by red marker, you mean the cone shaped witches hats?

Yes, that is what I meant. Couldn't see in the photo well enough to say they were witches hats, but that is what first comes to mind. Let's call them witches hats as that is what they probably are.

I hadn't noticed the hole in the glass.Interesting that it is a small hole located where it is? Also why would they use the letter "V" first??

I don't think this is a hole - maybe a reflection - could be reflection of a camera on tripod with person behind. Glass is not broken. Will try and put up some photos from Adelaide Now gallery, which show the cehicle at a distance and also show the markers in a better light.

Attachments

• Andrew Rowe vehicle.bmp
    697.7 KB · Views: 23
More topic photos.

Attachments

• Andrew Rowe vehicle.bmp
    697.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Andrew Rowe vehicle 2.bmp
    697.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Vehicle at a distance.bmp
    825.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Markers close up.bmp
    524.3 KB · Views: 18
If you look closely or enlarge the photo, you see a white marker to the left of the first red object, and it appears quite close to the gate. I think there are other markers which may be obscured by the red objects closer to the gate, and are they also markers, but denoting something different?

Yes they are witches hats, and the marker closer to the gate is the one I mentioned (V marker). However if the blood trail began at the gate they would have started with the letter A. You would not search down the street for blood, mark those found and then come back to check closer to the house.

I don't think this is a hole - maybe a reflection - could be reflection of a camera on tripod with person behind. Glass is not broken. Will try and put up some photos from Adelaide Now gallery, which show the cehicle at a distance and also show the markers in a better light.

You are correct it is a reflection. If you go to google earth, line up with where the car would be and turn 180 you will see it is the reflection of the chimney on the house opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member