Australia Australia - Azaria Chamberlain, 9 wks, Uluru, NT, 17 Aug 1980

Where are Frank Cole's friends who he claims he made a pact with? Surely, at least one of those friends would have come forward by now, IF a pact was indeed made? I can't understand why it took Frank Cole so long to come forward. I mean, he shot a Dingo who he claims had a baby in it's jaws, what did he do with the baby? I can't believe him and his friends sat in silence and watched an innocent couple/family suffer and go through hell all those years ago. WHY?

Baby went into a bag then was carted all the way to Melbourne (2,325 km away) and buried, according to the article I linked above. Doesn't sound right to me. Why would anyone do that to someone's missing child??

Last edited:
Baby went into a bag then was carted all the way to Melbourne (2,325 km away) and buried, according to the article I linked above. Doesn't sound right to me. Why would anyone do that to someone's missing child??
Thanks for that, SouthAussie. I scrolled back and read your post and the article. Unbelievable!!!! Doesn't sound right to me either!

If anyone thinks that they are the "missing" child then they should find an attorney (if they're claiming to be in the US) and go about this through the proper authorities. <modsnip> Someone who has reasonable proof and knowledge would have no problem going through the right channels and proving that they are who they say they are. At that point, I would more than welcome a discussion. As it stands, however, I am accepting the most recent official version of events: that a dingo did, in fact, run off with the baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those Dingo's......

I saw first hand how nasty one can be. A guy had one on a leash at one of the theme parks in the Gold Coast (MovieWorld mid/late 1990's). It was supposed to be tame, yeah right!!! My niece was about 4 at the time, she was sitting in her stroller holding her doll and the dingo went straight for her doll (approx. size of a newborn baby) and tried to snatch it (the sound and look of those jaws when it snapped, absolutely terrifying) off her. It happened so fast. It didn't go for my niece, it went for her doll. The guy was an employee there, walking around so folks could get up and close with a Dingo. Never again!

images

Accused: Trial in the Outback - Channel 5

For British viewers: I think this is the same documentary as the Australian one mentioned above; it's already been on last week but can be watched via the website. Probably not a programme for anyone who actually still thinks Lindy Chamberlain is guilty, it's very much from her side, however given the evidence that was finally able to be shown at the last inquiry, I imagine most people now believe the dingo did it, certainly I do after watching it.

I found it very scary seeing how she was treated, I'll grant her demeanour probably didn't win her any sympathy but different people react differently, and I doubt I'd come across any better if put in the same position. A valuable lesson about jumping to conclusions, even the more bizarre sounding stories can sometimes be true!

How can we be 100% sure that Erin Horsburgh really isn't Azaria? Everyone has surely heard the famous stories of children raised by wolves.
I'm not saying that it is likely, but I also wouldn't say that it is impossible.
I know that people will argue that she is mentally ill and troubled, but surely the trauma of knowing what happened to her could have caused that in the first place?

At the very least I think she should have been allowed to take a DNA test.

How can we be 100% sure that Erin Horsburgh really isn't Azaria? Everyone has surely heard the famous stories of children raised by wolves.
I'm not saying that it is likely, but I also wouldn't say that it is impossible.
I know that people will argue that she is mentally ill and troubled, but surely the trauma of knowing what happened to her could have caused that in the first place?
Erin Horsburgh made those claims years ago, and hasn't backed them up since. The story was nonsense. So, she was taken by dingos, who harmed her enough to scar but didnt kill her then abandoned her, was found by a human who did not turn her in, was then fostered, then adopted. No talk of being raised by anything other than humans. She was living with a man nearly twice her age, who she introduced to some as her father. A man who, apparently, told others he was the secret son of Marilyn Monroe. The NT police issued a statement to the press asking them to not give her airtime, apparently due to her vulnerable state, which they completely ignored.

Erin Horsburgh made those claims years ago, and hasn't backed them up since. The story was nonsense. So, she was taken by dingos, who harmed her enough to scar but didnt kill her then abandoned her, was found by a human who did not turn her in, was then fostered, then adopted. No talk of being raised by anything other than humans. She was living with a man nearly twice her age, who she introduced to some as her father. A man who, apparently, told others he was the secret son of Marilyn Monroe. The NT police issued a statement to the press asking them to not give her airtime, apparently due to her vulnerable state, which they completely ignored.

And what about the prawn star who claimed to be Azaria?

Work it out. I can't say it on this site and the links would be taken down as inappropriate content.
If they think they are Azaria, they should take the reasoning to the police. If they are using the name of a dead baby in their adult productions, they are a sicko. As if this family hasn't suffered enough. So no, if I have to trawl through "prawn" to find out what this person is saying, I do not believe for a second that they are Azaria.

If they think they are Azaria, they should take the reasoning to the police. If they are using the name of a dead baby in their adult productions, they are a sicko. As if this family hasn't suffered enough. So no, if I have to trawl through "prawn" to find out what this person is saying, I do not believe for a second that they are Azaria.
She makes videos where the man is a "mandingo" and calls herself "Evil Angel". She has claimed to be Azaria on some non-prawnographic sites as well though.
I saw the photos of her as a toddler and she actually looked a lot like Katrice Lee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back