GUILTY Australia - Carly McBride, 31, murdered, Muswellbrook, NSW, 30 Sept 2014 *Trial in 2021*

Top cop asks public to help in Carly search
Oct. 10, 2014, 12:01 a.m.

Police are calling on the public to help find missing woman, Carly McBride.

Ten days have passed since the 31-year-old was last seen on Calgaroo Avenue, during a visit to Muswellbrook from Lake Macquarie.
Carly McBride, 31, who travelled to Muswellbrook and has not been seen since.

Carly McBride, 31, who travelled to Muswellbrook and has not been seen since.

Crime Manager at Hunter Valley Local Area Command, Detective Inspector Tim Seymour, says police hold serious concerns for Carly’s welfare.

“Ms McBride disappeared some time after 2pm on Tuesday, September 30 and police were called in when she failed to return to her home and couldn’t be contacted.

http://www.muswellbrookchronicle.co...-asks-public-to-help-in-carly-search/?cs=4134

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-32.282173,150.8889988,1588m/data=!3m1!1e3

Sorry unable to put in direct map......Marly can you help???

Skellatar stock Route is just one long Road that is used a lot by people to kind of bypass the town center. You turn off the main hwy onto Rutherford road & follow that all the way up to T intersection ( past the shopping center ) to Ironbark Rd/Skellatar stock route. Turn rt & you are on Skellatar stock route, which is really just a long road with houses along one side & mostly paddocks on the other ( I wouldn't call it bush ). Although I think there maybe some new housing going up there as well. It is quite a busy Rd. There is also the local pound towards the end of the road , before you get to Denman Rd & a sewerage works, which we call "perfume ponds ".

On this map you can see all the places that have been mentioned.

It's certainly not an isolated Road. Hope that helps :)

She was due to be picked up by her current boyfriend at Muswellbrook McDonald’s but never turned up.

Through tears, a distraught family member, who did not want to be named, told the Newcastle Herald they were “extremely worried” about Ms McBride, who also has a son called William.

“We need everybody’s help, this is completely out of character,” the family spokeswoman said.

“I spoke to her on the phone before she went to see Cadence and she was really excited.

“She is a loving, caring mother who would do anything for her children.’’

The spokeswoman said Ms McBride had previously worked at an aged care facility in Mayfield and had qualifications in mental health work.

She said Ms McBride had not been working before her disappearance because she was “trying to get her life back in order”.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2616982/family-plea-to-find-missing-mum-carly-mcbride/

She was due to be picked up by her current boyfriend at Muswellbrook McDonald’s but never turned up.

Through tears, a distraught family member, who did not want to be named, told the Newcastle Herald they were “extremely worried” about Ms McBride, who also has a son called William.

“We need everybody’s help, this is completely out of character,” the family spokeswoman said.

“I spoke to her on the phone before she went to see Cadence and she was really excited.

“She is a loving, caring mother who would do anything for her children.’’

The spokeswoman said Ms McBride had previously worked at an aged care facility in Mayfield and had qualifications in mental health work.

She said Ms McBride had not been working before her disappearance because she was “trying to get her life back in order”.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2616982/family-plea-to-find-missing-mum-carly-mcbride/

Was trying to get her life back in order .... what could that mean? What had been not in order before? Divorce? Illness? Relocated?

They really haven't released a lot of new info.
How did she get to muswellbrook? Did her bf drop her there too?
Is the street she was visiting her daughter in walking distance to McDonald's or was she planning to get a lift there?

<modsnip> McDonalds is walking distance from Calgaroo Ave. It's on the corner of The New England Hwy & Thompson street. Basically instead of turning up Rutherford road from the Hwy, just keep going past the show ground & it's the next intersection on the Lt.

I wish I was better with google maps to put all the markers on for you........sorry I'm so useless....

This is the best I could do

f51y0x.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...c740694bbcbd9f3!2m2!1d150.895258!2d-32.276075

Thanks for the map dr sleuth. So it's probably about a 2 km walk to the McDonald's. I wonder what the weather was like from 2pm around there.

Tonight is the 11th night missing. I hope the police have some lead. It's all very quiet.

Her boyfriend dropped her off ( as per his facebook page, sorry Marly if I can't mention this ). McDonalds is walking distance from Calgaroo Ave. It's on the corner of The New England Hwy & Thompson street. Basically instead of turning up Rutherford road from the Hwy, just keep going past the show ground & it's the next intersection on the Lt.

I wish I was better with google maps to put all the markers on for you........sorry I'm so useless....

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...c740694bbcbd9f3!2m2!1d150.895258!2d-32.276075

Your map is great! Thank you!

I wish the family would say something about the dogs' behaviour. It feels so wrong that they would go home without her! Could she have been snatched? Although statistically 30+ year old women are not often getting snatched. My gut feeling says this is not what happened. What else could lead to her dogs leaving her and going home?

The day she went missing was a beautiful day. Lovely sunny day.

Her Boyfriend dropped her off in Muswellbrook. She was supposed to phone someone to be picked up (though not sure whether this was from McDonalds or not.

There have been numerous reported sighting of Carly with two men but they haven't led anywhere.

From what I can gather the local river, golf course, creek running past golf course and the stock route have all been searched. Interestingly enough the golf course isn't near where Carly was last seen (but is across the road from McDonalds).

<modsnip> McDonalds is walking distance from Calgaroo Ave. It's on the corner of The New England Hwy & Thompson street. Basically instead of turning up Rutherford road from the Hwy, just keep going past the show ground & it's the next intersection on the Lt.

f51y0x.jpg

Thanks Marly for putting the map up :cheers:

Yeah he is an admin.

There has been very little information about this case. It's only been mentioned once in the news and whilst there have been some articles in the papers they have very limited info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back