Australia - Carol Matthey, 26, denies killing 4 of her children, 1998-2003

From October 2007:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national.../2007/10/24/1192941109882.html?s_cid=rss_news

The case against a Victorian mother accused of suffocating four of her children has been withdrawn by the prosecution this morning in the Supreme Court...

In court this morning, Justice John Coldrey gave his perspective on why the case had collapsed.

"A detailed examination of the prosecution case revealed, in my view, elementary difficulties... and (in relation to) the quality of the evidence the Crown was seeking to lead"...

The trial ruling followed a month-long committal hearing dominated by conflicting medical opinions on the cause of her children's deaths.

This woman is so guilty I possibly had involvement wth this woman her surviving child went to kinder wth mine and The way she treated The baby she had was not rite the surving child only lived because when she first had him she lived wth her in laws till just b4 The birth of 2nd child so her in-laws mostly cared for The baby not her. 2nd thing before knowing any of this I got to know her as my ex husband had a affair wth this lady so I wanted to know who she was so I went to visit her ended up hurting The lady (which I'm not proud of) so much so I had homicide contact me thinking that I knew something that they didn't about The deaths now at this point I had no knowledge that this particular lady was her till been contacted by h/cide what The courts don't say is there were several attempts to harm The 3yr that fell Of The coffeetable in which had a rocking horse sitting on it for her to ride what else do u expect but a accident to happen before that incident there was a fire where they child was I JYST CANT BELIEVE THIS LADY HAS GOTTEN OF SCOTT FREE WHILE 4INNOCENT LIVES HVE BEEN TAKEN WAY TO SOON

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back