Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just carried my 4 year old daughter who is fast asleep, she felt like a dead weight. EK must have exited from a door as I just can't see someone being able to carry a sleeping child through a window, jump onto a car without denting it and driving off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could have lowered her down in her sleeping bag then jumped out himself. I do think personally he probably just left through the door though. Lot less effort that way I'd think.

April 17, 2014 12:00AM

A search of his house at Rainbows Rd, in the rural South Isis district, uncovered “items linked to (the girl)” as well as evidence of a fire in which a camera and hard drive had been burnt

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...ders-court-hears/story-fnii5v6w-1226887118582

Uh oh...my thoughts went on the sinister side again:/ Getting to the point that I'm not sure I want to know any more info.

He obviously had something bad to hide. I shudder to think of what.

However police have indicated they will oppose bail for reasons including the possibility Kane could attempt suicide.
Sgt Sperling told the court the accused had already expressed his willingness to die, telling police he did not intend to kill himself but “is prepared to die”.
Kane’s small brick house has been declared a crime scene.
Detective inspector Bruce McNab said police would continue the investigation as they could not rule out the involvement of others.
He said the girl had not, and would not, be asked to identify the man.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...ders-court-hears/story-fnii5v6w-1226887118582

Uh, oh.. camera and hard drive? I don't like the sound of that at all.

Devil's advocate: Could just be pics of the house and surveillance he made of the family? Alhtough the police said earlier she wasn't stalked...is that correct?

Hoping this is all it was anyway. One can hope.

This is very true. I'm not sure where his head was at when he did this and guess I am asking too much of someone who clearly wasn't in a normal frame of mind to make logical decisions. He did seem smart enough to know how to get in, get CC and then get out without waking anyone- and even knew where Cc was sleeping it seems!! He probably was intending to get her and not the others as she usually slept alone out there.

BBM.
I wasn't aware of that being reported? Did you read that somewhere? I thought it was usual for the children to sleep in bedrooms but it was school holidays so they were "camping out" in the lounge room with a movie. I think this is what TO was quoted as saying in the media, anyway.

Devil's advocate: Could just be pics of the house and surveillance he made of the family? Alhtough the police said earlier she wasn't stalked...is that correct?

Hoping this is all it was anyway. One can hope.

You're right. Once I thought rationally.. he hasn't been charged with Molestation or any sexual crime against the child... Not entirely sure how long physical evidence would be detectable for- though I am sure there would be damage that would still be visible.. sorry to have to even go there with thoughts. SO my next thought if that side is ruled out and considering the above article linked by bearbear, when police were still investigating and hadn't ruled out others involvement, maybe it was of the house or girl sent from others so he knew who to take and where she would be.. I don't know..its one strange case, the more it goes on.

Camera and hard drive being destroyed sounds like very bad news. :(

BBM.
I wasn't aware of that being reported? Did you read that somewhere? I thought it was usual for the children to sleep in bedrooms but it was school holidays so they were "camping out" in the lounge room with a movie. I think this is what TO was quoted as saying in the media, anyway.

From: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/chloe-campbells-father-distraught-20140410-36fum.html

When he awoke on Thursday morning, C, who usually sleeps in the lounge, was missing.

and

C’s two older sisters Janae, eight, and Britney, five, have their own room in the two-bedroom Childers house.

Yes it was stated that all three girls were having a camp out in the lounge room that night, for the school holidays..

'But on Wednesday all three girls slept in the lounge'
//http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/chloe-campbell-3-abducted-from-home-at-childers-near-bundaberg/story-fnii5v6w-1226879595138

From: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/chloe-campbells-father-distraught-20140410-36fum.html

When he awoke on Thursday morning, C, who usually sleeps in the lounge, was missing.

and

C’s two older sisters Janae, eight, and Britney, five, have their own room in the two-bedroom Childers house.

thanks so much for that.
Oh - I do kind of find that sad. :( Why would a 3 year old sleep there and not in with her sisters at least on their floor? Or in with Mum and Dad on their floor? :( Trying not to judge but a 3 year old generally likes to feel surrounded by human comforts or a special space that is theirs.
I guess the TV is there...maybe she likes it there....but still...

BBM.

I've read it numerous times on here that CC didn't have a bedroom but slept in the lounge room. Will see if I can find a link to msm

My horrible thought is child *advertiser censored*. Had he put them on his computer and then sent them off to other peadophiles already. Is this why he tried to destroy the computer?

There must be something very incriminating on that hard drive. It was reported that he was a father. Why wan't he looking after his on child, but then I suppose at his age his child could already be an adult. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa