Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the one #onesmall but thank you for your help .
*Spatially is the word thanks

Great article post isisaw . is that when the detectives caught bryhn & port kennedy guy , & bunbury guy ?
Maybe the 2 swanbourne train station rapes will be solved ?
What is the story with the southside rapist it wasnt certified yet if that was the uni soccer guy dyer or not?

I definitely think the Adelaide link discussed in that article is a reference to Karl Bryhn and it was this 2014 cold case review that led to a subsequent arrest. Perhaps that is also the case in regards to Richard Dorrough, who committed suicide in the same year (2014) and left a letter claiming to have been responsible for three murders, which prompted police to also review the 1997 disappearance of Sara-Lee Davey in Broome.

Article on the Sara-Lee Davey inquest: http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...r/news-story/dd98e4a7de666697eef5de68f7c4ce46

I do have a recollection of a number of assaults occurring across train lines in Perth, most notable the predatory nature of the Edgewater rapes in October/November 2010. i believe a 22 year old man was subsequently identified via CCTV as the main POI ---> Reference: http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/m...on-to-perth-railway-rapes-20101104-17f1t.html

Do you have a link to the specifics of the Swanbourne rape cases?

It really is quite concerning to see how many violent perpetrators were (and potentially still are) active on the streets of Perth.

Case in point: Robert Gerald Dyers.

This is who I suspect people are talking about when referring to the "Southside Rapist" or "Murdoch Serial Rapist". Dyers was foiled mid-attack on a women in a Burswood car park in 2011 and was subsequently identified from there. [FONT=&amp]DNA taken from the 2011 crime scene linked him to 2 unsolved attacks in the suburbs of Murdoch and Leeming in 1999. And yes, he was a semi-professional soccer player.

[/FONT]
REFERENCE: http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...y/news-story/8ff8ee4851c581808c5aaab6da68f6a4

It seems the CSK wasn't the only active violent serial predator during the 1990's . . .

Not Crazy. This is from 00:04:19 (from the time-stamp within the CCTV) :

attachment.php

Great work Wyke! Much easier to see the car now!

This is the only car to be clearly seen on cctv . This has been previously looked at in the last week but not thoroughly .
37292ae765cce763b0032fbf1b1ed6c8.jpg
cctv m.m

There seems to be another car parked behind against the kerb of that one you can see the wheel hub Cap reflecting.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There seems to be another car parked behind against the kerb of that one you can see the wheel hub Cap reflecting.

You're right. Parked on the other side of Bay View terrace. I think the police would have ruled these vehicles out previously though as people offering lifts, taxis etc. have always been the focus of the investigation.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the same car. It has a very distinctive slope along the back window. If so and this footage frame was after the frame where it came around the corner it must have done a u-turn and parked out front to pick someone up. It is parked in the spots that are marked for taxis in some of the photos of the conti at the time.

The person sitting in that car would have had a perfect view of anything that went down there. In the pictures it looks dark in colour. That said jane's top was a different colour to what it looked in the pictures too.
Would this be the type of car.
77b432955c0785e72b3335d193048946.jpg

I am more interested in the dark haired man looking back towards the pole than any car. He is mid screen in the annotated screen shot, just below the : in the time stamp. Look familiar?

Very true, however it's pretty swampy and her remains may not have lasted long in the heat and with animal interference . Along with all the development in the area and the Tonkin extension it would be pretty easy to have been built over.

It really is a needle in a hay stack. I frequent the Mandurah area and only last week was thinking the amount of bush between where the freeway finished at the time all the way to Madora bay there is so much land and bush.

I do know in regards to Madora Bay property the police were parked in the street watching the house at least the day prior to Kewdale arrest. I hope they were watching his home more discreetly because 4 people sitting in a commodore all day in 30+ degree heat of summer stands out a tad.

As for the skip bin at Kewdale, there was a number of cars/Utes and people at the property last Saturday (7/1) having a big clean out and moving furniture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would suspect the MRS was getting her and the SD stuff out.. They would not be expecting to live there ever again.

Yes I see that , but is it seen moving in the cctv ? Please verify its real because theres odd reflections in there too

There the whole time and doesn't move:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Vehicle View South Static E.gif
    Vehicle View South Static E.gif
    438.3 KB · Views: 338
I am more interested in the dark haired man looking back towards the pole than any car. He is mid screen in the annotated screen shot, just below the : in the time stamp. Look familiar?

Yeah I noticed him too. Hard to tell in that quality of image exactly who he may look like but vaguely familiar yes.

Yes, hard to tell, but when you see it - it does look like it.

This is the only car to be clearly seen on cctv . This has been previously looked at in the last week but not thoroughly .
37292ae765cce763b0032fbf1b1ed6c8.jpg
cctv m.m

Actually back to vehicle being a 4 door hatch back type of sedan. Is that a spoiler on back of vehicle or one of those advertising signs that were all the go back then. attach pdf has marker to show location.

My money says it's a Toyota Celica "Liftback" - what year I'm not certain, but around an A60, IMO

attachment.php

Attachments

• Toyota Celica A60.jpg
    Toyota Celica A60.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 337
My money says it's a Toyota Celica "Liftback" - what year I'm not certain, but around an A60, IMO

attachment.php

Could be. Not altogether unlike the shape of the seca. Not sure I can see the little extended boot you can see in this pic though.

My point about the car is that I'm sure it's been edited out of the CCTV. I'm certain it should be able to be seen in the other camera but it isn't there. Whoever owns that car could possibly have witnessed everything that happened with Jane that night. I'm mostly suspicious as, if it has been removed, why?

I'd take the advice of the former WApol officer in their post and start to look away from the CCTV. There's nothing to find there the police don't already have imo and some of the theories away from it the past few weeks are very interesting. Widely criticised but may have some merit.

My point about the car is that I'm sure it's been edited out of the CCTV. I'm certain it should be able to be seen in the other camera but it isn't there. Whoever owns that car could possibly have witnessed everything that happened with Jane that night. I'm mostly suspicious as, if it has been removed, why?

Respectfully, look at the annotated image -

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13071535#post13071535

the horizontal line shows the closest the other camera would be able to see (if it was pointing directly downwards). The line extends to the front of the vehicle so there is no way the other camera can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011