Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you searched in this area yet PCS ?

Yes the forest part. Very difficult to go over from memory. impossible to do much of it. Alot of pine needle undergrowth. The loop picnic area is spooky as.

Welcome back Billywhizz and Siriusportal. How did both of you guys feel when BRE was arrested? Reading old posts it was SR and JM who were poi. You guys did a lot of sleuthing a few years back and came up with heaps of theories (well done) BRE seemed to surprise everyone (if he is guilty that is). MOO

I did say several times on here & BF that all the public main suspects; LW, the Mayor & his taxi mate, Judo guy, Lined boot guy, me, Gun under front seat guy, Taxi T..y were eliminated by the cops ages ago.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-10/page44

Posted by papertrail # 648 (and originally by Sutton)

attachment.php
What year was this?

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Who's this Binks dude?

English?

Is this Binks? He had a clinic in Fremantle at one time.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Petedavo - could there be a Gerrard Ross connection here? Huggins worked in Rockingham.

Also there is a Starwars connection with the name Binks as in Jar Jar Binks. We already have a connection to the accused BRE with Yoda as his profile picture on fb and the fact he was apparently big into Starwars. MOO

Appreciate your imput tapdancingbear, thankyou. Clarifying there are some issues with his facts is helpful too.

Do you think its possible the versions of some things Droc published were confused on purpose to make it harder for them to be uncovered by the likes of us, but clearly sending a message to those involved that he knew about everything? Perhaps trying to illicit a confession to something & not necessarily anything to do with Claremont maybe.

Or is it obvious in your view, he was just connecting dots that didnt or couldnt have connected simply because he was convinced something sinister was going on but without being certain of what exactly, he included all the bits and pieces he had heard & put them together in a way that made sense to him, albeit some factually incorrect, as you have alluded to?

Also, by including things that you know are wrong, does that in itself makes those aspects of his story impossible whether it be at a different time or with different people for example - or from what you know about them, do you view his story simply as a confused tale, that happens to be peppered with some facts?

Appreciate your imput tapdancingbear, thankyou. Clarifying there are some issues with his facts is helpful too.

Do you think its possible the versions of some things Droc published were confused on purpose to make it harder for them to be uncovered by the likes of us, but clearly sending a message to those involved that he knew about everything? Perhaps trying to illicit a confession to something & not necessarily anything to do with Claremont maybe.

Or is it obvious in your view, he was just connecting dots that didnt or couldnt have connected simply because he was convinced something sinister was going on but without being certain of what exactly, he included all the bits and pieces he had heard & put them together in a way that made sense to him, albeit some factually incorrect, as you have alluded to?

Also, by including things that you know are wrong, does that in itself makes those aspects of his story impossible whether it be at a different time or with different people for example - or from what you know about them, do you view his story simply as a confused tale, that happens to be peppered with some facts?

I could make a case for agreeing with all 3 scenarios you have proposed ... I will deal with the last one first as its the easiest , I know things that are wrong in his story , but who else would ... as far as I can tell from this site nobody has a clue what is right or wrong in regards to Noel
I did not know about Noel until both he and Michelle were dead so it was not written for my benefit

The first scenario I have considered all along , that things were said to get a response , and he got it a couple of times , I will repeat things I have said before so I apologise for that
Noel did not use Michelle's surname ,the name that she used , it was not mentioned until someone came in and used her full name so that person knew her ... and was Anti Noel and his story ... there were a couple of other minor things that people let out but could have been guess work ... you do not guess someone's name though

The second scenario I also consider to be correct , a combination of 1 and 2 is how I have taken it ... I believe he believed she had been up to no good .. I have thought he has been suspicious of something , was not listened to , then through other things into the mix in the hope she would be looked , then he was locked into his story ... I suppose in this situation you would have to fill in the blanks with something.

Noel contradicts himself in to many ways ... he blames the ones he names for SS and claims she is buried under units in Fremantle or something similar ... Then later says Michelle will be seen on videos relating to JR and CG , but only videos related to them . it makes no sense

And in amongst it all are Facts that he had no way of knowing without knowing her ... and covering an over 20 year time frame

And I say hats of to Noel , for all the knocking he copped telling his tale , he still has people running around like chooks with their heads cut off , me included

I should add this re Noel and his accusations ... The crime for Michelle that made sense to me was LB ... Michelle was a full on heroin addict at this time and was working on the streets in Northbridge and Freo ... if she was guilty of any I would lean towards that ... she has been cleared of involvement in the BRE case ... so anyone who believes he is responsible for SS can rule her and her friends out of that as well

Petedavo - could there be a Gerrard Ross connection here? Huggins worked in Rockingham.

Also there is a Starwars connection with the name Binks as in Jar Jar Binks. We already have a connection to the accused BRE with Yoda as his profile picture on fb and the fact he was apparently big into Starwars. MOO
The quote was copied from a post on the Gerard Ross thread. There's some more about him there.

Many posts stating information as fact without supporting MSM links have been removed as they are considered rumor (this includes information presented by “word of mouth”). If the info is in MSM, link it up.

Also, stop sleuthing on other WS members and their names, and do not discuss private messaging at all.

The above are violations of Websleuths TOS. If you see a post that violates TOS, use the Alert feature to let us know as quickly as possible so we don’t end up having to also remove a whack of posts that responded to it. Failure to Alert in a timely fashion results in a massive removal of posts which ends up causing disruption and/or confusion in the subsequent convo.

All members are required to follow The Rules set out by Websleuths or face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

The Rules

The article is dated 2006

That was me that wrote the 2006 date from information that papertrail wrote in their post. Papertrail said that Sutton posted it originally.

Hi,

Next court date?
Will we see the clear video footage (i guess only if accused is in it)
Video footage - very interesting artefact - it must be one of the only bits of video footage that hasnt leaked!

Could someone explain this Binks person to me ... his name keeps appearing and as near as I can figure it he was raised by Drocs initially , but he seems to have developed a life of his own

Has anyone else ever confirmed his existence , I could be totally wrong , this Binks may not be the snuff movie entrepreneur that was running around with my X that Noel referred to
Could anyone enlighten me ... thank you

I could make a case for agreeing with all 3 scenarios you have proposed ... I will deal with the last one first as its the easiest , I know things that are wrong in his story , but who else would ... as far as I can tell from this site nobody has a clue what is right or wrong in regards to Noel
I did not know about Noel until both he and Michelle were dead so it was not written for my benefit

The first scenario I have considered all along , that things were said to get a response , and he got it a couple of times , I will repeat things I have said before so I apologise for that
Noel did not use Michelle's surname ,the name that she used , it was not mentioned until someone came in and used her full name so that person knew her ... and was Anti Noel and his story ... there were a couple of other minor things that people let out but could have been guess work ... you do not guess someone's name though

The second scenario I also consider to be correct , a combination of 1 and 2 is how I have taken it ... I believe he believed she had been up to no good .. I have thought he has been suspicious of something , was not listened to , then through other things into the mix in the hope she would be looked , then he was locked into his story ... I suppose in this situation you would have to fill in the blanks with something.

Noel contradicts himself in to many ways ... he blames the ones he names for SS and claims she is buried under units in Fremantle or something similar ... Then later says Michelle will be seen on videos relating to JR and CG , but only videos related to them . it makes no sense

And in amongst it all are Facts that he had no way of knowing without knowing her ... and covering an over 20 year time frame

And I say hats of to Noel , for all the knocking he copped telling his tale , he still has people running around like chooks with their heads cut off , me included

I should add this re Noel and his accusations ... The crime for Michelle that made sense to me was LB ... Michelle was a full on heroin addict at this time and was working on the streets in Northbridge and Freo ... if she was guilty of any I would lean towards that ... she has been cleared of involvement in the BRE case ... so anyone who believes he is responsible for SS can rule her and her friends out of that as well

Interesting you say this about Lisa Brown as the police announce reopening the investigation and emphasising the $250,000 reward with this new Dec 27th, 2017 video.

https://www.police.wa.gov.au/About-Us/News/Lisa-Brown-Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member