Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're on the right track.
If KK was anything to go by, they're not disposal sites, but rather rape sites and they were simply left for dead just as in the KK case. Raises interesting possibilities of connecting CSKs with the Hill St/Centenary Ave case and the Kerry Turner case, doesn't it?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I won't link BRE to any other crimes as he is considered innocent at the moment ... But it makes not one iota of sense that the CSK just stopped , or just started for that matter , but the stopping just does not add up

The person in custody had not moved interstate or died or became a paraplegic or any other reason offered up as to why it stopped

The possibilities could be , it's not him or they did not stop , and a multitude of others.... It's all a mystery to my untrained eye

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claremont_serial_murders

I’m one of those people who thinks the CSK planned the rapes and murders. I feel he kept SS somewhere (down South) before killing her. JR missing for 7 weeks before her body was found. CG missing 19 days before her body was found. He held them somewhere before killing them IMO. Also I don’t think he completely stopped but either stopped taking drugs or started taking prescribed meds for a mental problem. MOO.

Please don’t everyone yell at me at once🙂

“Claremont Killer
Born
Claremont, Western Australia
Other names
The Claremont Killer
Details
Victims
3+
Span of killings
January 1996–14 March 1997
Country
Australia
State(s)
Western Australia
Background”

I never knew BRE was born in Claremont🤔

I’m one of those people who thinks the CSK planned the rapes and murders. I feel he kept SS somewhere (down South) before killing her. JR missing for 7 weeks before her body was found. CG missing 19 days before her body was found. He held them somewhere before killing them IMO. Also I don’t think he completely stopped but either stopped taking drugs or started taking prescribed meds for a mental problem. MOO.

Please don’t everyone yell at me at once

You may well be correct , it is all guesswork here , the thing that makes me consider the planning or lack of it is the SS case

It was a public holiday , how would anyone know what an 18 year old would do on a public holiday , she would not have known what she was doing ... every move would depend on what happened at each place she was , there was no way of knowing if she would go from the OBH to Claremont
Its the public holiday that makes it difficult to plan , there was no routine to follow , would they go to sky show , wouldnt they go to sky show
I do not think SS could have been planned , it was opportunistic

“Claremont Killer
Born
Claremont, Western Australia
Other names
The Claremont Killer
Details
Victims
3+
Span of killings
January 1996–14 March 1997
Country
Australia
State(s)
Western Australia
Background”

I never knew BRE was born in Claremont樂

Sorry , I think it means the term CSK was born in Claremont , not BRE ... I don't think they mean born in the normal context , more created

Sorry , I think it means the term CSK was born in Claremont , not BRE ... I don't think they mean born in the normal context , more created

El Gordo - thanks for clearing that up for me🙂 I thought that might have been what it meant. I don’t remember reading anything about where he was born. MOO

You may well be correct , it is all guesswork here , the thing that makes me consider the planning or lack of it is the SS case

It was a public holiday , how would anyone know what an 18 year old would do on a public holiday , she would not have known what she was doing ... every move would depend on what happened at each place she was , there was no way of knowing if she would go from the OBH to Claremont
Its the public holiday that makes it difficult to plan , there was no routine to follow , would they go to sky show , wouldnt they go to sky show
I do not think SS could have been planned , it was opportunistic

El Gordo - I hear what you are saying about how hard it would be to know what SS would be up to on Australia Day in order to be able to pick her up. My thoughts are he may have talked to her earlier that day at the OBH and she mentioned she would be at the Conti and then Club Bayview. He may have stalked her. Saw her leave then got his car.
Then there is the theory he may have known her from the night before from the taxi to the Windsor Hotel (if that story is true)MOO

What would be interesting to know is when or if BRE took long service leave , he was certainly entitled to it and maybe more than once
I don't want to know when he was entitled to long service , that is easy enough to figure out , but when [ if ] he took it ... he would have had lots of time on his hands then

There’s been speculation whether the 3 Claremont girls resembled BRE’s first wife - which may or may not be true.
In regards to whether or not he stopped, were there possibly victims resembling his second wife? (Assuming that relationship breakdown may be the trigger). Late 30s, brunette. Robyn Santen, Corryn Rayney? (Yes I know that the coroner ruled RS as a suicide, but something about it has always seemed odd to me). Just ideas.

There’s been speculation whether the 3 Claremont girls resembled BRE’s first wife - which may or may not be true.
In regards to whether or not he stopped, were there possibly victims resembling his second wife? (Assuming that relationship breakdown may be the trigger). Late 30s, brunette. Robyn Santen, Corryn Rayney? (Yes I know that the coroner ruled RS as a suicide, but something about it has always seemed odd to me). Just ideas.

It may be just me , but I do not get the resemblance thing with the 3 Claremont girls ... I do not think the girls look anything alike , they are different ages , body types , I jut do not see it at all

I also have no idea what his 1st wife looked like to make the comparison , I'm not sure anyone else does either

A few people seem to think a lot of planning went into the CSK incidences , stalking , phone tapping etc . And all of this may be possible , but where was all the pre planning when it came to the disposal sites
Why weren't they pre prepared to lessen its he chances of them being found

The area may have been decided in the planning , but why not the site , does not seem like much effort went into planning things to me

Im sure some will say he wanted them found , ok , they would have been found much sooner on Stirling HIghway or another major road

Im probably totally wrong , I guess time will tell

I don’t think there was any planning. CSK was/is a rapist who killed to not get caught. I don’t think he is smart in anyway. This of course is only my opinion/theory.
He didn’t get caught in the 90’s because he was clever and careful, he wasn’t caught till now, if it is BRE, because of some luck and investigations that went nowhere.
As boring as my thoughts are, I just can’t give this guys any credit for being super intelligent and stealthy.
All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think there was any planning. CSK was/is a rapist who killed to not get caught. I don’t think he is smart in anyway. This of course is only my opinion/theory.
He didn’t get caught in the 90’s because he was clever and careful, he wasn’t caught till now, if it is BRE, because of some luck and investigations that went nowhere.
As boring as my thoughts are, I just can’t give this guys any credit for being super intelligent and stealthy.
All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree , I think the crimes were opportunistic as the majority are , Bank Robbing and such required planning , someone may plan to rape someone but unless it was personal they would not care who
Rape is about power not sex , I don't who the victim is is really considered

Your thoughts are not boring at all , it is refreshing to see someone not complicate things more than they need to be

Please don’t everyone yell at me at once

Hey Annalise, nobody's going to yell at you, please don't think that as it might stop you from posting and the more minds we have on here the better. All WS are created equal, I think that's written somewhere, if it isn't, it should be! I think you could well be right about our dear SS being held for a time down south. It feels like there was something different about her abduction, other than the obvious that she has never been found. Maybe there was more time with SS, the others were more hurried, frenzied, escalation of the lust/violence aspect as he honed his skills. Remember too, each woman is a different personality too that he is encountering and so react very differently to the terror AND the difference in ages, SS was so young, perhaps more frozen in her response, easier to control? As we all keep saying, none of us know anymore than anyone else (unless we are a Verified Insider and we don't seem to have too many of them around now, totally understandable with the trial perhaps approaching). We are all just putting theories, feelings, thoughts, and in doing so, in my case anyway, often projecting my own experiences with violence, intimidation, and in some cases, abuse, onto the situation. I encourage people who just LURK (not that there's anything wrong with that!) to POST because I'm sure there are souls reading these posts who have some great ideas, or who may just put a different angle or idea that stimulates some new and thought provoking discussions and who knows, maybe even, revelations! :lurk:

What would be interesting to know is when or if BRE took long service leave , he was certainly entitled to it and maybe more than once
I don't want to know when he was entitled to long service , that is easy enough to figure out , but when [ if ] he took it ... he would have had lots of time on his hands then

Hey El Gordo, there's that spooky coincidence stuff again, I just posted about the TIME aspect with SS, BRE maybe having more time? Weird hey?

Hey El Gordo, there's that spooky coincidence stuff again, I just posted about the TIME aspect with SS, BRE maybe having more time? Weird hey?

Spooky?
Did someone say Spooky????

Lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji317][emoji317][emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Now here's a random thought that crossed my mind (like a tumbleweed rolling down a deserted town!):

IF Police have arrested the CSK (yet to be proven in court and totally INNOCENT till proven guilty) could there have been an accomplice (luring, participation in some kind of acts, but not the actual killing?) who may have come forward and been given immunity and complete anonymity due to information given and total co-operation with police? This is just a theory, and I’m not saying this is the case, have no idea of course, just speculation. Stranger things have happened.

It just makes me wonder how police can be so sure that SS has been killed, and confident enough to charge the same accused person with her murder?

QUOTE:
"Commissioner O'Callaghan said it would be alleged the man acted alone."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-...bradley-robert-edwards-charged-murder/8144518

Now here's a random thought that crossed my mind (like a tumbleweed rolling down a deserted town!):

IF Police have arrested the CSK (yet to be proven in court and totally INNOCENT till proven guilty) could there have been an accomplice (luring, participation in some kind of acts, but not the actual killing?) who may have come forward and been given immunity and complete anonymity due to information given and total co-operation with police? This is just a theory, and I’m not saying this is the case, have no idea of course, just speculation. Stranger things have happened.

It just makes me wonder how police can be so sure that SS has been killed, and confident enough to charge the same accused person with her murder?

QUOTE:
"Commissioner O'Callaghan said it would be alleged the man acted alone."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-...bradley-robert-edwards-charged-murder/8144518

WAPOL suspected a serial murderer was at large soon after JR went missing. And MACRO formed within 24 hrs of JR missing.

So I'm guessing Macro and WAPOL know much more than we know.......

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Re: no charges for alleged CSK pertaining to 'interference with a corpse'.

Maybe the alleged CSK did interfere with the bodies of victims post mortem. But just maybe police are keeping those extra charges 'hidden' from the public eye for some tactical reason.

Could be as simple as protecting the families and friends of victims by sheltering them from media reports and public reactions to any possible mutilations etc.

Just an idea .....

Edit: another reason would be a tactical move by WAPOL to limit media and public reactions to the arrest and charges, therefore limiting opportunities for public comments on social media to commit subjudice etc and threaten the integrity of court proceedings.

Imagine the outcry from the public if we found out before the trial that maybe CSK (allegedly) dismembered and mutilated his victims.

Just speculation

Edit2: I'm no expert on police business, I'm just providing other possible scenarios

I won't link BRE to any other crimes as he is considered innocent at the moment ... But it makes not one iota of sense that the CSK just stopped , or just started for that matter , but the stopping just does not add up

The person in custody had not moved interstate or died or became a paraplegic or any other reason offered up as to why it stopped

The possibilities could be , it's not him or they did not stop , and a multitude of others.... It's all a mystery to my untrained eye

if it was BRE, He did the worst crimes at the end of his failed marriage and seemed to stop as he entered a new relationship (which included a step daughter) Considering that relationship had just ended also, it makes me wonder if he would have started again soon. I would love to know what he was like behind closed doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125