Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was a funeral car driver at the time of the Karrakatta rape, or grounds keeper, he would have significant advantage in knowing several of the escape routes he planned from the cemetery. He may have even had the capacity to put bodies in the facility where they may never be found. aka, a pre dug grave site

When you look at his shoulders, he doesnt look muscular at all. Look at his neck, and how skinny it is, comparable to Janes even. It actually looks like he is trying to hide his body profile, or make himself appear bigger.
Or finished work in a formal environment, then ripped his formal pressed shirt out to look casual on arrival?

Can this bloke flare his collar any wider?

There is an interesting article in the May edition of Aus Women's Weekly as told to Debi Marshall by an FBI trained profiler
http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/in-the-mag/can-you-help-us-catch-a-serial-killer-27052

1462943685355_killer-1.jpg

ref: /http://d3lp4xedbqa8a5.cloudfront.net/s3/digital-cougar-assets/aww/2016/05/11/1462943685355_killer-1.jpg?width=1174&height=&mode=crop&anchor=topcenter&quality=75

Trial listing hearing sets the trial date, which can vary depending.

Yes, charges, and Im sure we would hear about it unless it was a silent hearing, and in this case, it has been said POIs would not receive a fair trial based on the POI publicity by media etc

I felt he would be charged soon enough because many people were being DNA tested which excluded them from the case. The more people you exclude, the closer you get to the suspect.

Using age bracket as per Womens Weekly profiler, how many men were in Perth that age of the time?? Apart from hospitality student ghosts of the time of course. How many men inside the 8 year bracket given by profiler? 1.2 million people in Perth? Narrows it down to.... 50000 men?

Pretty sure someone has to be charged before a trial date is set - which is typically around 12 months ahead. How about we wait for an arrest first?

Aged to 0-80/8year bracket is 1/10 divided by .5 is 60000 men?

One thing is for sure, if the charges are made public, the media frenzy would be so ferocious, there is no conceivable method of a fair trial. They cant help themselves. The media have proved that. Sub-justice has been fascicle

As an example. look at Mark Dixie. Overstayed his visa. Was Dixie working off the books in hospitality? Essentially he was a ghost.

Our hospitality student guy was living in a share house under the radar. Was he too working off the books? A complete ghost that came and went?

Maybe police should have their DNA profile on the Interpol database in case Mr Claremont Ghost pops up else where.

The guy pictured above could easily be Mr Hospitality student who just finished work and flared his shirt out.

If he is not already on the global database.

If he is a ghost, you can see how it would be extremely difficult for rolling task force teams to locate him, and his mates.

A hospitality student (according the share house mates) that according unsubstantiated police rumour, took measures to remove DNA when DNA was not really a key investigation measure used and relatively new.

GARDEN_115.jpg

GARDEN_267.jpg

Reference: Marshall, Debi, 2007. The Devil's Garden: The Claremont Serial Killings. 2nd ed. Australia: Random House.

As an example. look at Mark Dixie. Overstayed his visa. Was Dixie working off the books in hospitality? Essentially he was a ghost.

Our hospitality student guy was living in a share house under the radar. Was he too working off the books? A complete ghost that came and went?

Maybe police should have their DNA profile on the Interpol database in case Mr Claremont Ghost pops up else where.

The guy pictured above could easily be Mr Hospitality student who just finished work and flared his shirt out.

If he is not already on the global database.

If he is a ghost, you can see how it would be extremely difficult for rolling task force teams to locate him, and his mates.

I think there's someone they can call for that....

I have the article but not sure if I can post here due to Copyright restrictions if anybody wants to know any further information on it I can reply.

What's the summary, anything new?

I have the article but not sure if I can post here due to Copyright restrictions if anybody wants to know any further information on it I can reply.

Welcome to the thread, sort.

Thanks for finding and posting this.

I was able to access this article as well. sort, will you summarize a potion of the profile for future readers? Hopefully other posters who access the article also summarize and quote.

TEMPORARY:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ntidqi1gayimy0/AABtQA-5pkhnDxq6J7YuW5Cua?dl=0

Where did the profiler, Kris Illingsworth, get the information on which to base her conclusions? It seems as if she was hired by Debi Marshall. Was Ms. Marshall also the source of the case information? Her profile does not agree with current LE beliefs. Some parts of it are very controversial, IMO.

Welcome to the thread, sort.

Thanks for finding and posting this.

I was able to access this article as well. sort, will you summarize a potion of the profile for future readers? Hopefully other posters who access the article also summarize and quote.

TEMPORARY:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ntidqi1gayimy0/AABtQA-5pkhnDxq6J7YuW5Cua?dl=0

Where did the profiler, Kris Illingsworth, get the information on which to base her conclusions? It seems as if she was hired by Debi Marshall. Was Ms. Marshall also the source of the case information? Her profile does not agree with current LE beliefs. Some parts of it are very controversial, IMO.
It's good to get an absolute confirmation that the details about the bus stop trio and the white commodore station wagon were only released in 2008.

This slightly increases the chance that the driver of that car had a reasonable excuse for not coming forward. But it's still apparent that there was widespread media coverage and that person, if innocent, would have known he spoke to her. There still is no reason that this person wouldn't come forward at some stage over the last 20 years. To me there are only 2 options here - the information from the bus stop trio is incorrect, or the driver of that vehicle, most likely a Commodore station wagon, is the CSK.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ntidqi1gayimy0/AABtQA-5pkhnDxq6J7YuW5Cua?dl=0[/url]

I think it's quite a solid profile and remember, it is just a profile. Also take in mind, the claim that police think it's a blitz attack has not been confirmed by police (to my knowledge). This is more likely because once the media got a whiff of the Karra link they extrapolated that the main victims were blitz attacked. If you look at the evidence it's more likely that the girls got into a car.

Some of it is straight out of DM's book. I can't help but notice some of the assumptions mirror what has been suggested here. Could WS be one of her sources?

These three things were mentioned in the last week or so on this very board:

Did Sarah take a calculated, ultimately tragic risk to get into the car, unsure of how long the taxi would take and perhaps nervous about seeing a carload of young men drive by?
Had she seen the driver of the car earlier that evening and felt comfortable with him?”
“Sarah would have known very quickly that she was in danger,”
“She was a person who would assert herself and, if in danger, likely struggle and fight hard
Chillingly, once in his vehicle, the killer’s mask would have slipped. “He would’ve had to get control very quickly, using a weapon or restraint,” Kris says.
“Ciara undoubtedly fought him hard, hence her being fully clothed when she was found.
She gave him no time for the sexual component; he had to get rid of her fast. Jane and Sarah would have been sexually assaulted and murdered at a private location – probably his home – and later dumped.”

The info about the girls state of dress and CG's lack of sexual assault are not in DM's book and the only place this info can be found is here.

This bit here is reasonably compelling at first read:

Kris Illingsworth said:
Kris runs through the haunting black and white CCTV footage of Jane taken as she waited outside the Continental. “The fi rst we see of Jane is at 11.58pm, standing alone and facing the street,” she says. “She is obviously waiting for someone. Then, right on midnight, a man walks straight up to her. We only see the back of him for a second, but that brief vision tells us volumes about him. He has straight, short, dark brown or black hair. He is taller than Jane, well dressed with a medium build and muscular upper torso, which suggests fi tness. He probably presents similarly today, although perhaps now he has greying hair. He would be [aged] around 47 to 55 now. “When he is about a metre from her, he raises both palms upward in a friendly gesture and Jane raises her head and gives him a radiant smile. She is clearly delighted to see him.” Kris says their mutual body language strongly indicates that they were not strangers. “When the camera changes to Jane 28 seconds later, the man is no longer there,” she says. “But Jane is, for another three minutes. Now, she has turned to face oncoming traffi c. It is more than probable that he has gone to get his car and she is now waiting for a lift from him.” At 12.04am, Jane looks at her watch. When the camera changes back to her a minute later, she is gone. Eight weeks later, horrifi ed passers-by discovered Jane – who had dreamed only of marrying and having children – when they were strolling to pick wild fl owers. In the days after Jane’s disappearance, police identifi ed all 700 patrons who were at the Continental Hotel that night, all, that is, except one person. “No one was able to identify the man who approached Jane,” Kris says. “Tellingly, he didn’t come forward to identity himself, either. It is vital to
establish

But there's a few problems with it. Will finish this later. Got to see a man about a dog.

They more than likey have. But if you were in his shoes, would you put yourself in the line of investigation? I surely wouldn't, and like I said, they are still locking this case down with DNA testing etc. They want to be sure they get their main man, or woman.

Its like someone has been on a giant fluffathon of sarcastic irrelevant posts, over and over

Right. So you've posted an emoji of a happy dnace because you think ASIO can run a tracert on tor users?

So why haven't they done it yet and why isn't the CSK in custody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK