Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could sit in that carpark all night and possibly have no one walk past. I don't believe the panel van was waiting. I believe he spotted her as she was walking, turned around and planted himself ahead.

Been a little while since i last posted and this has been very active. I've caught up and made some notes along the way to add my 2c on

1- i know that as of around april this year the police were still contacting people about cars spotted on the hidden camera

2- psychics got mentioned a few times recently and I don't believe in them either but i have always recalled (maybe on a tv show) one saying that SS body has been developed over and i think was referring to ellenbrook. Which does match up to the call SS father received about bushland.

3- after lakeways and a few other new ones to me were mentioned i looked around a bit on google maps and noticed that Landgate is located very close to the area (brockway/underwood). Was landgate based there around the time of the attacks? I would assume access to fleet cars and detailed maps for plotting 180deg dumpsites?

Theres a chance of it imo peterkurten .

Port Kennedy man Atkinson , from a coastal suburb south of perth . Offences 1 @ queens park, a southern perth suburb .
other Offence 2, north of perth at tuart hill .

No photos or sketch to be found of offender.

LE seems to be catching up on more unsolved Offences , one after another are being solved by refined dna technology
There is two other rapists in the Wa news this year that were from years ago including a 13 year old male (at the time? )offender .
Sounds like le are very meticulously combing thru all those van owners & pois still and Eliminating offenders

unable to attach links

Theres a chance of it imo peterkurten .

Port Kennedy man Atkinson , from a coastal suburb south of perth . Offences 1 @ queens park, a southern perth suburb .
other Offence 2, north of perth at tuart hill .

No photos or sketch to be found of offender.

LE seems to be catching up on more unsolved Offences , one after another are being solved by refined dna technology
There is two other rapists in the Wa news this year that were from years ago including a 13 year old male (at the time? )offender .
Sounds like le are very meticulously combing thru all those van owners & pois still and Eliminating offenders

unable to attach links

My exact thoughts too - all of these crimes are being solved as they're searching for the CSK. It's a sliver lining I suppose.

Seems they have been very good at extracting DNA from incidents in the 80s/90s - bodes well for the likelihood of DNA being taken from Karrakatta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a little while since i last posted and this has been very active. I've caught up and made some notes along the way to add my 2c on

1- i know that as of around april this year the police were still contacting people about cars spotted on the hidden camera

2- psychics got mentioned a few times recently and I don't believe in them either but i have always recalled (maybe on a tv show) one saying that SS body has been developed over and i think was referring to ellenbrook. Which does match up to the call SS father received about bushland.

3- after lakeways and a few other new ones to me were mentioned i looked around a bit on google maps and noticed that Landgate is located very close to the area (brockway/underwood). Was landgate based there around the time of the attacks? I would assume access to fleet cars and detailed maps for plotting 180deg dumpsites?

How do you know that they're contacting people from the video footage?

Meticulously.
Not sure if its the same photofit you are using, but in Pt 2 of the Sunday Night piece, if you pause it at 1:02 there is a complete photofit in the middle of the screenshot. It is small and blurry but has a full view. Interested if this is a 'real' photo or just used for their program??

Meticulously.
Not sure if its the same photofit you are using, but in Pt 2 of the Sunday Night piece, if you pause it at 1:02 there is a complete photofit in the middle of the screenshot. It is small and blurry but has a full view. Interested if this is a 'real' photo or just used for their program??
That would be news if so #notaclue
I have watched & searched but hadnt noticed this before . Will have a look today again .
Just reading about murdoch uni attacks , particularly a failed car jacking MO & the perp tried to use quote " chloroform" on the victim but she punched him & escaped . I wonder if this has any links to the "cleaning solvent" in the csk case ? Similar genre perhaps I wonder ?

unable to attach links

True , notaclue its there & it seems he has a mustache ? Great spotting !
If someone could take a screen shot of it please , then I can enhance it from there ?
Finding the murdoch identikt somehow could be interesting too

unable to attach links

How do you know that they're contacting people from the video footage?

I know a few people who were contacted about a vehicle seen in the footage.
It didn't belong to them but they had access or knew who had access to it. I haven't heard anymore since around april so i assume it didn't amount to anything and had reason to be in the footage and they were just tidying up a loose end.

This was the reason my interest in the case got sparked and discovered this forum

My exact thoughts too - all of these crimes are being solved as they're searching for the CSK. It's a sliver lining I suppose.

Seems they have been very good at extracting DNA from incidents in the 80s/90s - bodes well for the likelihood of DNA being taken from Karrakatta.

Suppose i have to think there is dna from kk unless a extreme crock up happened . Or
Unless the villain/offender used a condom

My outlook has evolved somewhat & now think that mysteries will be solved even if it takes more time . Usual suspects have rearranged ratings order & new wildcards have popped up in positions in the suspect pool .
LE are doing ground work dragging a fine net and closing in on the perpetrators .
jmo

unable to attach links

True , notaclue its there & it seems he has a mustache ? Great spotting !
If someone could take a screen shot of it please , then I can enhance it from there ?
Finding the murdoch identikt somehow could be interesting too

unable to attach links

A moustache? Interesting. That would narrow the field?

Suppose i have to think there is dna from kk unless a extreme crock up happened . Or
Unless the villain/offender used a condom

My outlook has evolved somewhat & now think that mysteries will be solved even if it takes more time . Usual suspects have rearranged ratings order & new wildcards have popped up in positions in the suspect pool .
LE are doing ground work dragging a fine net and closing in on the perpetrators .
jmo

unable to attach links
How many rapists would have worn condoms in 1995?

meticulously said:
I wonder if this has any links to the "cleaning solvent" in the csk case ?
There is no evidence that there was an cleaning solvent found at the crime scenes. Same goes for GHB. Other posters have searched comprehensively and found nothing.

Someone just made these things up.

Catching the CSK Composite.jpg

I can't download the video to get the frames. This is a blurry screenshot. Who is the man in the photo at the bottom right? Is he the same man depicted in the photofit?

NotAClue, you have an eagle eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member