GUILTY Australia - Daniel Morcombe, 13, Woombye, QLD, 7 Dec 2003 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be okay, if you have the time, if I e mailed you the details of both cases, the ones twenty years apart and see if you think there could be a link? I'd really value your opinion.

Well so are we all amatuer, but you have your head screwed on right and I've been impressed by your insights. I'd just be curious so see if you think it's within the realms of possibility or just too far fetched. I have no idea at all what happened to Daniel, but if you're trying to figure out who could have taken him, then you build up a profile of the type of person.

Quoting myself here but further to this post -

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/storydisplay.cfm?storyid=3634615&thesection=localnews&thesubsection=&thesecondsubsection=

Iluka Beach is almost exactly where I was talking about - over the border into NSW. I got chills when I saw this story. Part of me hopes I am wrong, part of me hopes I am right if it means bringing Daniel home. I am doubtful though, because the man who found the skeleton said there were fillings in the teeth and that would be unusual for a 14 year old boy . Not unheard of though as Queensland water is not fluoridated. A second article mentions it could be a local man who disappeared 10 years ago but I would be surprised if the teeth remained intact being out in the elements for 10 years with animals etc. There was also no mention of clothing found. http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/storydisplay.cfm?storyid=3634791&thesection=localnews&thesubsection=&thesecondsubsection=

Either way it will solve one of the cases on my website, which is a good thing for the families.

nicbok said:
It touches my heart that you've been talking about Daniel's case, thank you. And hi to my fellow Aussie! There is still no news about Daniel, no trace of him has ever been found. The Morecombe family will never give up hope. I don't know this family but I do have a close friend who lives a coupe of minutes from where Daniel disappeared, and she has four children, it terrifies me. I contacted the Queensland Police with a theory about this case a few months ago. Twenty years ago there was a remarkably similar case, two boys, same age as Daniel, walking along the highway were abducted by two men in a car. This happened on the Gold Coast, Daniel disappeared on the Sunshine Coast so about an hour apart but roughly on the same stretch of road. Anyway, one of the abducted boys was killed, the other was a quick thinker and offered to help the killers to torture and kill the other boy and convince them he enjoyed it, and they let him live. There's MUCH more to this story, but both killers were eventually caught. One is still in prison, the other had a sex change operation (at taxpayer's expense whilst still in prison) and was deemed no longer a threat to society and released a few years ago, and is now living life as a woman. However, the person who interests me most is the boy who escaped being killed. Obviously witnessing and participating in the rape, torture, murder and burial of your friend isn't an easy thing to get over and this boy grew up being constantly in trouble with the law, and charges included a sexual assault. That man now lives in the Brisbane area (very near the Sunshine Coast), is the right age to fit the description of the man wanted in Daniel's disappearance and fits the photofit image. If my theory is right, then Daniel may possibly be buried in the sandhills behind a popular Beach, just over the border into NSW, if this boy/man has re-enacted his own crime twenty years later. Far fetched, maybe, but they have absolutely no other leads. I forwarded all my info to the QLD police but heard nothing at all from them.

Skeletal remains identified as missing man - Iluka Beach10 May 2005

Police have identified skeletal remains found near Main Beach at Iluka last week as those of a missing man.

About 10am Thursday 5 May 2005, council workers found the bones near the sand dunes.

The remains have since been examined with dental records indicating the bones are those of Iluka Beach man Oswald William Langby (also known as Bill Langby) who was born in 1916.

Mr Langby had been listed as missing since 1995.

Inquiries are continuing into the cause of death.

nicbok said:
Quoting myself here but further to this post -

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/storydisplay.cfm?storyid=3634615&thesection=localnews&thesubsection=&thesecondsubsection=

Iluka Beach is almost exactly where I was talking about - over the border into NSW. I got chills when I saw this story. Part of me hopes I am wrong, part of me hopes I am right if it means bringing Daniel home. I am doubtful though, because the man who found the skeleton said there were fillings in the teeth and that would be unusual for a 14 year old boy . Not unheard of though as Queensland water is not fluoridated. A second article mentions it could be a local man who disappeared 10 years ago but I would be surprised if the teeth remained intact being out in the elements for 10 years with animals etc. There was also no mention of clothing found. http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/storydisplay.cfm?storyid=3634791&thesection=localnews&thesubsection=&thesecondsubsection=

Either way it will solve one of the cases on my website, which is a good thing for the families.

CaliKid said:
Has there been any news of Daniel?
A few weeks ago the police doorknocked 800 homes near where he went missing and apparently got some leads from that although nothing has happened since. Around the same time police discovered a burnt out car submerged in a creek behind a hotel very near where Daniel was abducted that matched the description of the car that was seen pulled up next to him but the burnt out car has been eliminated from their enquiries.

Found this small update on Daniel whilst googling him today. It has been so long. I hope they find him.

Car clue found in Daniel Morcombe probe
May 25, 2005 - 7:58AM
http://theage.com.au/news/National/...-Morcombe-probe/2005/05/25/1116950721960.html
A burnt-out car has been found partially submerged in a creek not far from where teenager Daniel Morcombe disappeared on the Sunshine Coast.
Police said the car, a blue Nissan sedan, was similar in description to the 1980s model dark blue sedan seen near 13-year-old Daniel shortly before he vanished on December 7, 2003.
Witnesses had reported seeing two men, a dark blue 1980s sedan and a white courier van near Daniel as he stood on Nambour Connection Road underpass in Woombye near his Palmwoods home.
Police believe Daniel was abducted and murdered, but his body has never
been found.
A police spokesman today said the car had been uncovered just days after a massive police doorknock of 900 homes and businesses in the Woombye area.
A public tip-off was believed to have led police to the discovery in bushland behind a hotel.
Queensland Police said today the discovery was just another in a long line of cars investigated by police.
"It is not known whether it has any connection to the case but it will be forensically examined as many others have (been) during the 18-month investigation," Police spokesman Leon Bedington told the Courier Mail newspaper today.

www.danielmorcombe.com.au. Please think of Daniel for a moment.

I as an Aussie living near the Gold Coast dont think the cases Of Daniel Morcombe and the other 2 boys are related, For 1 they were wagging school and believe you me the one that got away was a very streetwise kid (yes I know him he lived behind me at Marsden and his Mum Deleta sold Real Estate)

The one thats out was the weaker of the two the feminine one, Whilst it was bizarre what happened in 1982 I cant believe the two are really connected.I have read in more detail than I would like to the story of the two boys and the soldiers,and have followed the Daniel Morcombe case from day one.

We have had many young people vanish over the years never to be seen again,and the Sunshine Coast is a vast area of sand,pine plantations, pineapples ect... It would be like finding a needle in a haystack.
Daniel was going Christmas shopping that day,the first bus went past saw him but didnt stop he was gone by the time the next bus past.
This was a really busy road he would have been underneath the bridge for shade as it was a very hot day,we are seeing more and more sickos in this country,and a stupid law has been past to allow sex offenders whos only livelhood was working with kids to be allowed back to do it!!! Amazing !

So so sad - such a good looking child too. Lets hope there is a miracle and he is found. Praying for Daniels safe return.

missacorah said:
So so sad - such a good looking child too. Lets hope there is a miracle and he is found. Praying for Daniels safe return.

He is really handsome boy. I hope that a miracle happens too. I hope he is still alive but the longer a child is gone the less chance to that there is.

This really blows my mind...what in the world is your government thinking.....

we are seeing more and more sickos in this country,and a stupid law has been past to allow sex offenders whos only livelhood was working with kids to be allowed back to do it!!! Amazing !

Seems to me those perverts can learn a new trade. If I found out a registered sex offender was working in a place that my child went... my child would be taken out of there so fast no one would know he was gone. That is insane.

I know - its so frustrating.

I was unaware of the law you spoke of but it seems these sickos want to believe in 'human rights' alot more when its them on the receiving end of punishment or hardship rather than their victims.

Peter Cameron: ANOTHER Christmas approaches but there is still little sign of a breakthrough in the disappearance of Daniel Morcombe.

The State Government keeps plugging away with substantial rewards in a bid to solve mysterious crimes such as Morcombe's.

This year millions of dollars were offered in a fresh bid to solve recent murders and suspicious deaths.

It was not surprising that a new police investigation squad was established this year to examine Queensland's unsolved crimes.

The $250,000 reward for information about Daniel Morcombe is untouched despite several promising lines of inquiry from jails and pedophile sources.

The haunting disappearance of this clean-cut 13-year-old from a bus stop on the Nambour Connection Road must surely rank as one of Queensland's most despicable crimes.

Police hold little doubt Daniel was abducted and murdered

more at link:

http://www.gcbulletin.com.au/article/2006/12/21/2447_columnist.html

THE parents of the missing Queensland teenager Daniel Morcombe say they have been contacted by a woman who claims to have been in the car with those responsible for abducting him.

Daniel's disappearance three years ago from a Sunshine Coast bus stop sparked the state's biggest manhunt.

In tonight's edition of the ABC's Australian Story, Bruce and Denise Morcombe tell of an unnamed woman, troubled by her conscience, claiming to know how long 13-year-old Daniel lived after being kidnapped and what he was forced to endure.

She claimed to have been in the car with those responsible for the abduction and told the Morcombes where to find their son.

On the program the Morcombes reveal that when they dug at the site they found a piece of red material.

At the time of his disappearance Daniel was wearing a red T-shirt, a colour that has become linked with the case.

More at link - http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/missing-boys-parents-tell-of-horrifying-claims/2007/02/25/1172338469672.html

Well done. I will do the same. I also pmd the poster with a few of my opinions on what they had done.They last logged in at the end of January. Disgusting.

EdinburghLass said:
THE parents of the missing Queensland teenager Daniel Morcombe say they have been contacted by a woman who claims to have been in the car with those responsible for abducting him.

Daniel's disappearance three years ago from a Sunshine Coast bus stop sparked the state's biggest manhunt.

In tonight's edition of the ABC's Australian Story, Bruce and Denise Morcombe tell of an unnamed woman, troubled by her conscience, claiming to know how long 13-year-old Daniel lived after being kidnapped and what he was forced to endure.

She claimed to have been in the car with those responsible for the abduction and told the Morcombes where to find their son.

On the program the Morcombes reveal that when they dug at the site they found a piece of red material.

At the time of his disappearance Daniel was wearing a red T-shirt, a colour that has become linked with the case.

More at link - http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/missing-boys-parents-tell-of-horrifying-claims/2007/02/25/1172338469672.html
I watched this doco and was heartbroken for the family......how cruel of the person making the phone call.....there didnt seem to be any truth behind the call at all......The poor mum had me in tears....I think of Daniel often and pray that one day he will be found.
Prayers for Daniel and his family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members