GUILTY Australia - Dulguigan, NSW, burnt remains in paddock, 18 Aug 2016 - Sabrina Bremer *arrest*

This case is quite spread out between the three arrested.
Jade Nielson is reported to be from Wynnum QLD which is aprox 54K's from Logan and aprox 140K's from Dulguigan.
Logan is aprox 117K's to Dulguigan.
They did a bit of driving.

This case is quite spread out between the three arrested.
Jade Nielson is reported to be from Wynnum QLD which is aprox 54K's from Logan and aprox 140K's from Dulguigan.
Logan is aprox 117K's to Dulguigan.
They did a bit of driving.
Socially parts of Wynnum and Logan aren't that far apart.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just did a Sydney to Brisbane drive and decided on a Dulguigan detour. Lots of heavily forested areas. Had they just deposited her in a ditch somewhere it could have taken a long time to find her - assuming that anyone would have looked very hard for someone currently facing drugs charges and on the "wrong side of the tracks". The brains trust that set the corpse on fire and then themselves on fire.... beyond stupid...

I just did a Sydney to Brisbane drive and decided on a Dulguigan detour. Lots of heavily forested areas. Had they just deposited her in a ditch somewhere it could have taken a long time to find her - assuming that anyone would have looked very hard for someone currently facing drugs charges and on the "wrong side of the tracks". The brains trust that set the corpse on fire and then themselves on fire.... beyond stupid...

I don't think drug-related murders are terribly well thought out or executed (no pun intended) Wolfie. For example Cory Breton's and Iuliana Triscaru's murders. They tend to be impulsive, brutal and messy. Indeed, Brains Trust they are not - more like Scrambled Brains Trust :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back