GUILTY Australia - Jessie Fullerton, 22, & Rebecca Wild, 16, Quorn, SA, 5 Dec 2012

This is why I want to study the criminal mind. It is such an enigma to me why someone would end someones life because that person doesn't want you. What triggers that? Is it predictable at an early age? What genetic factors /social/ perental factors ect. Ive gone on a tangent here lol. But yes there seems to be a lot of young men committing such gruesome crimes

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Watching the videos the calmness and the ease he shows talking about what he did reminds me of the police interview with Paul Denya. And the occasional little smirks that this guy does.

His language is odd. He strick them with an axe and used toilet paper like a towel to clean up.

He doesn't have accurate use of language or problem solving skills. His coldness in describing the incident was honest and had lack of remorse. If he had problem solving skills and insight, these 2 women would still be alive.

So sad and senseless.

Hi guys - long term lurker, first time poster :)

I heard about this case in my professional capacity a long time ago, and was privy to details about it that were not in the media. I'm exposed to a lot of man's inhumanity to man, but this one really stuck in my brain and niggled at me.

When I read this article today I was glad on one hand that it was out there, and also distressed for the same reason - the explicit and intimate nature of the details seems like it should be kept private, for the victims and their families. I hope they all managed to find some peace.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...se-omonteextrada/story-fni6uo1m-1226778229476

Hi guys - long term lurker, first time poster :)

I heard about this case in my professional capacity a long time ago, and was privy to details about it that were not in the media. I'm exposed to a lot of man's inhumanity to man, but this one really stuck in my brain and niggled at me.

When I read this article today I was glad on one hand that it was out there, and also distressed for the same reason - the explicit and intimate nature of the details seems like it should be kept private, for the victims and their families. I hope they all managed to find some peace.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...se-omonteextrada/story-fni6uo1m-1226778229476

Do the families have to give permission for these details to be released? Or is it upto the courts?

I also hope the families find some peace.

Do the families have to give permission for these details to be released? Or is it upto the courts?

I also hope the families find some peace.

The media obtain all this info from court documents but I don't believe they HAVE to get permission from the families to publish it. I would hope they would have, but unfortunately I somehow doubt it. I'd be surprised it all of the members of both families agreed to such explicit details being released - happy to be wrong on that one, though.

The media obtain all this info from court documents but I don't believe they HAVE to get permission from the families to publish it. I would hope they would have, but unfortunately I somehow doubt it. I'd be surprised it all of the members of both families agreed to such explicit details being released - happy to be wrong on that one, though.

I hope they did get permission or atleast informed them that they were doing this. I would not be nice to stumble across it as its still so raw. I hope the families and friends of these girls can get some peace knowing thst he's locked up for the next 33 years.

Anyone watching inside story on channel 9 tonight??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case is far worse than I had though after seeing the footage of Jose Omonte tonight. Those girls had no chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grandfather of Quorn double murder victim Jessie Fullerton still embroiled in red tape nightmare

NOEL Fullerton should be privately grieving the death of his grand daughter, Jessie Fullerton, who was brutally murdered two years ago today.

Instead, he is caught up in bureaucracy and his patience is beginning to wear thin.

Mr Fullerton continues to be denied access to Ms Fullerton’s $470,000 life insurance policy and $150,000 superannuation because the identity of the young camel jockey’s father is unknown and he is not the next of kin.

This was despite Mr Fullerton and his now deceased wife Isabel having raised Ms Fullerton since she was three months old.

http://www.news.com.au/national/sou...d-tape-nightmare/story-fnii5yv4-1227143910614

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back