Found Deceased Australia - Jillian Fahey, 50, Crookwell, NSW, 16 April 2017

Thank you Symbah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like there might have been a tragic ending to poor Jillian's story. One of her daughters has posted on Facebook saying 'Rest peacefully our beautiful, loving, funny Mumma bear. We love you and miss you so much.'
My heart breaks for this poor family. I hope they find the strength to get through this. ����

Very sad news :( Sending courage, strength and love to Jillian's children, family and friends.

http://www.goulburnpost.com.au/story/4716393/body-found-in-laggan/

A body has been found on a Laggan property on Wednesday.

Area residents found the body about 11.30am on June 7 and called police.

Police confirmed the body, since retrieved, was an adult female.
An autopsy and formal identification should be completed on Friday, June 9.
Police believe it could be the 50-year-old Laggan woman missing since April.

Jillian Fahey, 50, was last seen in the Crookwell district on Easter Sunday, April 16.

On June 7, about 11.30am, Hume Local Area Command officers were called to the scene by the owner of a Cummins Road property within walking distance of Ms Fahey’s home.

An adult female body was retrieved from an open-top metal water tank that was empty of water or gases, police said.

Hume LAC acting Superintendent Andrew Koutsoufis spoke to media on Thursday afternoon and confirmed the Fahey family had been told.

There was “no evidence” of foul play or suspicious circumstances, and it appeared the body “had been there for quite a while”, he said.

Superintendent Koutsoufis said he believed the area had been searched during preliminary stages of the investigation.

http://www.crookwellgazette.com.au/story/4718243/faheys-grieve/?cs=621

How is it that Jillian was not found in the early stages of the search, if she was there?

RIP x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On June 7, about 11.30am, Hume Local Area Command officers were called to the scene by the owner of a Cummins Road property within walking distance of Ms Fahey’s home.

An adult female body was retrieved from an open-top metal water tank that was empty of water or gases, police said.

Hume LAC acting Superintendent Andrew Koutsoufis spoke to media on Thursday afternoon and confirmed the Fahey family had been told.

There was “no evidence” of foul play or suspicious circumstances, and it appeared the body “had been there for quite a while”, he said.

Superintendent Koutsoufis said he believed the area had been searched during preliminary stages of the investigation.

http://www.crookwellgazette.com.au/story/4718243/faheys-grieve/?cs=621

How is it that Jillian was not found in the early stages of the search, if she was there?

What is "an open-top metal water tank"? Is this a watering trough for animals?

Oh no.
I missed the update on this.
I was searching specifically for this thread.
This is not what I was hoping to find.
No formal ID yet, but family have already posted.
RIP lovely Ms. Fahey.

I always wondered if perhaps she chased after an
injured animal she may have seen, as she drove
up to her property when she went home. (Might
explain her handbag/wallet still in the car...)

But being found inside the water tank?
And no evidence of foul play?
There was mention of mental health concerns.
This is just so very sad.
Condolences to all family and friends.

Thank you Verdigris, I've not forgotten Jillian and her family either.
Thinking of you too with your'e heartbreaking loss as well :heartbeat:

Thank you very much, that is so very kind.
:heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back