Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can recall, @Doesitmakesense,this is the first time we have been given a true idea of when KM was at the Mt Wilson property.

“The jury, consisting of five women and 10 men, on Wednesday was played the triple-0 call made by Ms Mutten on January 14, 2022, at 8.12am.”

She was here (the Mount Wilson property)...”

Just thinking about the photo of the barrel that was shown in court yesterday, it wasn’t actually stated that was the barrel that CM was discovered in. The photo was shown to the lady who was the housekeeper and gardening helper, who identified the barrel as one similar to what she had seen in the back yard at the Mt Wilson property for several months. However the significance of this was not mentioned.

For some reason I had always thought the barrel was a blue one. I vaguely remember being able to see a collection of blue barrels at the property on aerial photos. So perhaps I assumed JS used one of these blue barrels. I know the tarp that was used to cover the barrel in the back of the Ute was a blue tarp.

This is similar to the barrel pic that was shown in court yesterday. It was a reddish orange colour.

1715745374937.jpeg

Last edited:

For some reason I had always thought the barrel was a blue one. I vaguely remember being able to see a collection of blue barrels at the property on aerial photos
. So perhaps I assumed JS used one of these blue barrels. I know the tarp that was used to cover the barrel in the back of the Ute was a blue tarp.

This is similar to the barrel pic that was shown in court yesterday. It was a reddish orange colour.
Yes I had in my mind too that the barrel was blue

I wonder if this statement by DC Hudson back on January 19, 2022, gave JS food for thought, and gave him the base for his current statement of only being responsible for disposing of CM’s body?

“Deputy Commissioner David Hudson said investigations led police to a location of suspicion, where the barrel was discovered.

While still uncertain of exactly what happened, police were “certain” Stein allegedly placed her body in the barrel and then disposed of it where she was found, he said.”

The officer in charge of the investigation, Detective Sergeant Bradley Gardiner, started giving evidence on Wednesday and he is expected to remain in the witness box for the rest of the week.

He confirmed that during the probe into Charlise's death police learned Mutten was pregnant with Stein's child.

This is why we thought little CM was found in a blue barrel! It was reported back in June 2022 in the DM that it was a blue barrel. There have now been a few important points that have been proven wrong since the matter has been in court.

“Police allege Stein placed Charlise's remains into a blue barrel and in the back of his red utility and then drove it to boat ramps at Five Dock and Windsor before dumping it on the banks.”

The news article also gives an aerial shot of the Mt Wilson property showing the boat in the driveway. But on zooming in, I still can’t see those blue barrels I thought I had seen there in some photo, nor does it show the chicken enclosure that was mentioned in court to be at the back of the property.

53282999-10433567-The_mansion_built_by_the_Stein_family_on_Wildenstein_the_sprawli-m-77_1643038522703.jpg

“Charlise Mutten’ mother sent a text to her daughter’s alleged killer saying she was “going to neck” herself and didn’t want to “lose her daughter over” him after she found out he was cheating, a jury has been told.”

“I’m grabbing my daughter and taking her to my brother’s. I’m not losing her over you. I’m so stupid,” the text, sent at 4.11am read.”

Pair bought drugs after schoolgirl Charlise Mutten's murder, court told​

“The mother of Charlise Mutten and the schoolgirl's alleged murderer drove to Sydney to buy drugs after the nine-year-old was fatally shot in the face and back, a court has been told.

Stein allegedly told Mutten that Charlise had been sick and that he left her with a woman who had come to do a valuation on the property, who was also a friend of his mother.

Phone-location data suggests Stein later picked Mutten up from the caravan and they drove together to Surry Hills, where they allegedly purchased methamphetamine.

They continued on to nearby Centennial Park, where Mutten told police the pair had sex.

Mutten asked in a message if the drug dealer could include "weapons", which the officer in charge of the investigation, Detective Sergeant Bradley Gardiner, said referred to either syringes or a pipe used to take the drug.”

“While the pair were in Sydney, Mutten made a number of calls to the landline of the Mount Wilson property, the court heard.

There was no evidence that those phone calls were answered.

After the couple had sex in Centennial Park, Mutten searched "blood coming from penis after sex" and "blood coming out of penis after ejaculation".

She would accuse Stein of cheating on her and contracting the sexually transmitted disease gonorrhoea, also known as "the clap", the jury heard.”

I’m confused. Not sure if I’ve missed it or it hasn’t been explained yet.

Why was KM at the caravan park and JS and CM at his property?

Were K & J on drugs and not sure what either was doing?

When K arrived at the house, she waited 2 days to call 000 saying she’d been looking for her daughter in the bush for the past two days?

Why wouldn’t K call 000 straight away? Why was she looking in the bush? Was it because she was drug affected and didn’t know how much time had passed?

I’m confused. Not sure if I’ve missed it or it hasn’t been explained yet.

Why was KM at the caravan park and JS and CM at his property?

Were K & J on drugs and not sure what either was doing?

When K arrived at the house, she waited 2 days to call 000 saying she’d been looking for her daughter in the bush for the past two days?

Why wouldn’t K call 000 straight away? Why was she looking in the bush? Was it because she was drug affected and didn’t know how much time had passed?
I've been trying to work the timeline out too. I cant work out if Km had been picked up from the caravan park before or after JS trip to the Colo river. It paints a very different picture for me IMO the answer to this

Just wondering was KM early stages pregnant at this stage - when she would have been staying at the caravan park?JMO

Only thinking if she may have been experiencing extra tiredness or morning sickness at this point and stayed at the caravan park?? IMO

Or was she on a bender by herself at the caravan park and agreed for JS to take CM for the night to Mt Wilson??? IMO

The fact that JS told police about this mysterious/ficitonal Real Estate agent and he also told this same story to KM - doesn't really tie in with his other version of KM shooting her own daughter. Especially if she was by herself at the caravan park without any car.IMO

Mr Stein told police he had left Charlise with a real estate agent on January 12, who had offered to look after the nine-year-old because she woke up “vomiting chunks”.

He then picked KM from caravan park tells her this vomitting story with Real Estate agent yet they don't go straight to estate to pick up child CM - they got there at 8.44pm. MOO

When they arrived at 8.44pm to find Charlise wasn’t there, Ms Mutten called two local hospitals to try and locate her daughter.

Did JS give KM the impression if she wasn't at Mt Wilson property that CM could have run away into the bushland?? Like why would KM look for her daughter in the bush?? She must have thought this Real Estate agent person story was not possible?? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti