Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JLZ - exactly - JS has a great wad of scenarios up his sleeve that he tell's his mum and the police and KM. He is a seasoned deflector of responsibility. IMO

Luckily and thankfully JS in his quest to accomplish his masterplan to launch a boat with the evidence out to sea - that it went the same exact way as all his previous life plans to this point. A total failure. MOO

I don't want to give these people any more chances, leniency or short sentences etc. NOPE, nup no way, hell no. JMO

This is so crazy. I am beginning to seriously doubt that we will ever know what happened, because we will never get the truth out of those 2 deadbeats, even if they could remember it.
Sorry to laugh. I am laughing because it's sooooooo Crazy. It's also so tragic. Its unbelievable.IMO

Who allows prisoners to send letters to each other. How does that become a thing, or a good idea???JMO

How does a person in a women's prison, find out about a person in a men's prison and write to them? Please explain cause my mind is exploding. MOO

This is so crazy. I am beginning to seriously doubt that we will ever know what happened, because we will never get the truth out of those 2 deadbeats, even if they could remember it.
Agree Kemug, ! Police have stated they have approximately 120 pieces of evidence, so hopefully this will give proof positive.

“prosecutor indicated that 120 items of "significant" new evidence had been seized, including from his electronic devices.”

January 2022, Stein’s ute parked in High Street, Penrith, while he went to the Police Station to make his statement, with makeshift barricades to allow the tow truck room to seize it. And within minutes it was put on a tow truck. No doubt the tshirt hanging from the bogun washing line would add to the many pieces of evidence……

IMG_0155.png

I never realised this investigation was called Strike Force Buena.

“Strike Force Buena was established by Blue Mountains Police Area Command and the State Crime Command's Homicide Squad, to investigate the disappearance of a nine-year-old girl after she was reported missing from Mt Wilson on Friday 14 January 2022.”

I'm not sure if K had independent transport. She might have insisted, but if Justin was the one with the car, and not persuadable, her options were to go along with him and eventually get back to Charlise, or remain at the caravan park, a couple of hours' drive away.

Yes, supposedly that's (12 Jan) when Justin told K that Charlise was supervised by his mother's friend the real estate lady who was . . . something about an auction. Then he said he didn't tell K that, but that that was a silly story she foisted on him. I think it's a bit too specific to Justin's family to be entirely K's invention; and her calling the hospitals looks like she genuinely believed it.
I'm erring on the side she didn't have much of a say also, I recall she did try to call the landline at the house while in Sydney but these calls went unanswered (I can't recall which article so MOO)...

Was JS using delaying tactics and if so why (or for whom) was he biding time?

I'm erring on the side she didn't have much of a say also, I recall she did try to call the landline at the house while in Sydney but these calls went unanswered (I can't recall which article so MOO)...

Was JS using delaying tactics and if so why (or for whom) was he biding time?
It's just hard for me to give her benefit of the doubt. She knew what kind of a rotten person this guy was, yet she insisted upon bringing her little girl into his orbit. She knew he was a druggie, a thief and a liar. Yet she wanted him to be the new stepfather?

Then she seemed to do very little to protect her child when they were on their vacation. When he denied her the ability to talk to her child on the phone, making up excuse after excuse, she could have acted sooner to find out where she was, IMO. But she went with him to buy drugs and get high, instead of trying to check on her girl's safety.

:(

I know she didn't have a car. But this was her child. That should have been her priority---and it wasn't, to say the least.

“She suffered two gunshot wounds, entering the right side of her face with a projectile in her head, and a shot to the left lower back,” Mr McKay told the panel.

The court was told photographic evidence would be tendered to the court during the trial showing C “partially appearing in” the barrel in some “outer plastic items”.

Alleged murderer of schoolgirl CM claims her mother is responsible for shooting death

<mod note - sub judice - please use initials only>

I am struggling to get past the fact that Charlise was shot in the face.

Doped up on schizophrenia medication and shot in her beautiful face. And the back. Potentially in the back to stop Charlise from fleeing, and in the face to stop her from talking and kill her?

What else did this alleged killer do to Charlise to create such a scenario? :(

imo

I am struggling to get past the fact that Charlise was shot in the face.

Doped up on schizophrenia medication and shot in her beautiful face. And the back. Potentially in the back to stop Charlise from fleeing, and in the face to stop her from talking and kill her?

What else did this alleged killer do to Charlise to create such a scenario? :(

imo

Oh lord, I did not know that. I assumed it was the back of her head. I hoped she never saw it coming.

It's just hard for me to give her benefit of the doubt. She knew what kind of a rotten person this guy was, yet she insisted upon bringing her little girl into his orbit. She knew he was a druggie, a thief and a liar. Yet she wanted him to be the new stepfather?

Then she seemed to do very little to protect her child when they were on their vacation. When he denied her the ability to talk to her child on the phone, making up excuse after excuse, she could have acted sooner to find out where she was, IMO. But she went with him to buy drugs and get high, instead of trying to check on her girl's safety.

:(

I know she didn't have a car. But this was her child. That should have been her priority---and it wasn't, to say the least.
I think that whole story line about him not having his phone because it was left in the car?? That doesn't sound one bit plausible. MOO

January 11, 2022

The jury was told Charlise travelled with Mr Stein to his family’s property at Mount Wilson, named Wildenstein, while her mother remained behind at the Riviera Ski Gardens.

Ms Mutten messaged her fiance twice asking if they had arrived home safe.

At 8.20pm he replied: “Hey bubs, sorry left my phone in the car … looked inside for it … I’m just cooking up some chicken, Charsy is watching TV and playing with balloons.”

January 12, 2022

Mr Stein told police in his first interview, which was played to the jury, that he woke on January 12 to find Charlise had vomited all over the bed and floor.

He said the girl had woken up in the night “ash white” and came into his room before waking up sick at 5.30am until 6am.

The 33-year-old sent a text to Ms Mutten at 10.06am telling her that Charlise was “wrecked” and staying in bed because she was unwell.

The whole cooked chicken and CM was playing with balloons - I don't believe that happened at all. IMO

I assume this place he was staying wasn't stocked with food?? Could be wrong.JMO

But I just can't see him cooking Chicken for CM at all? MOO

The jury was told Mr Stein went and retrieved Ms Mutten from the caravan park later on January 12, with the mother under the impression Charlise was unwell and being looked after at the Mount Wilson property.

When they arrived at the house at 8.44pm to find Charlise was not there, Ms Mutten called two local hospitals to try and locate her daughter, before the couple went to sleep.

During the night, the jury was told Ms Mutten went through Mr Stein's phone and saw he had been accessing adult dating sites and cheating on her, which caused her 'distress'.

At 3.39am, Ms Mutten sent a message calling Mr Stein a 'liar and a cheat'.

The text continued: 'Now I've lost my daughter and I'm going to neck myself, I'm so stupid.'

I think there must have been a conversation or a realisation early morning - and that KM knew her daughter was no longer alive. January 12th.MOO

She could have done something at that point - what else was she waiting for?? Did she think she would also be killed?? MOO

The jury was told Mr Stein went and retrieved Ms Mutten from the caravan park later on January 12, with the mother under the impression Charlise was unwell and being looked after at the Mount Wilson property.

When they arrived at the house at 8.44pm to find Charlise was not there, Ms Mutten called two local hospitals to try and locate her daughter, before the couple went to sleep.

During the night, the jury was told Ms Mutten went through Mr Stein's phone and saw he had been accessing adult dating sites and cheating on her, which caused her 'distress'.

At 3.39am, Ms Mutten sent a message calling Mr Stein a 'liar and a cheat'.

The text continued: 'Now I've lost my daughter and I'm going to neck myself, I'm so stupid.'

I think there must have been a conversation or a realisation early morning - and that KM knew her daughter was no longer alive. January 12th.MOO

She could have done something at that point - what else was she waiting for?? Did she think she would also be killed?? MOO
I don't agree that there was an early-morning realisation. I can't exactly explain but that text sounds like routine drama. They probably took it in turns to threaten to neck themselves.

I don't agree that there was an early-morning realisation. I can't exactly explain but that text sounds like routine drama. They probably took it in turns to threaten to neck themselves.
You're right it could mean - she assumes she will lose further access to her daughter moving forward. IMO

Not that she has necessarily worked out that CM has passed.JMO

Or like you said - they just regularly talk to each other in a high drama type of way to create tension and attention to themselves. MOO

I think that whole story line about him not having his phone because it was left in the car?? That doesn't sound one bit plausible. MOO

January 11, 2022

The jury was told Charlise travelled with Mr Stein to his family’s property at Mount Wilson, named Wildenstein, while her mother remained behind at the Riviera Ski Gardens.

Ms Mutten messaged her fiance twice asking if they had arrived home safe.

At 8.20pm he replied: “Hey bubs, sorry left my phone in the car … looked inside for it … I’m just cooking up some chicken, Charsy is watching TV and playing with balloons.”

January 12, 2022

Mr Stein told police in his first interview, which was played to the jury, that he woke on January 12 to find Charlise had vomited all over the bed and floor.

He said the girl had woken up in the night “ash white” and came into his room before waking up sick at 5.30am until 6am.

The 33-year-old sent a text to Ms Mutten at 10.06am telling her that Charlise was “wrecked” and staying in bed because she was unwell.

The whole cooked chicken and CM was playing with balloons - I don't believe that happened at all. IMO

I assume this place he was staying wasn't stocked with food?? Could be wrong.JMO

But I just can't see him cooking Chicken for CM at all? MOO
Lots of time detail in there. Good work Lauren.

Stein must have had an awful lot of brazenness to report his car stolen, then have the Police visit the property, knowing full well that little Charlise’s body was somewhere on that property!

Stein had also reported his car stolen the day after he says Charlise went missing, with police officers attending the property in relation to that report.
In the video, the officers question why Stein didn't tell police at that time Charlise was missing.
"There was police at the house yesterday and there was a report made about a car being stolen but not about a nine-year old being missing," one of the officers says.”

Stein must have had an awful lot of brazenness to report his car stolen, then have the Police visit the property, knowing full well that little Charlise’s body was somewhere on that property!

Stein had also reported his car stolen the day after he says Charlise went missing, with police officers attending the property in relation to that report.
In the video, the officers question why Stein didn't tell police at that time Charlise was missing.
"There was police at the house yesterday and there was a report made about a car being stolen but not about a nine-year old being missing," one of the officers says.”

Very true Marg944 he is brazen and maybe using it to control KM by backing his threats up with actually calling the police. IMO

Or is he just continually drugged up, such charming type. IMO

As per the talented Lauren Ferri article (as JLZ so rightfully pointed out) who does a good job listing the timeline.

CM arrived December 21, 2021 and died either the evening of January 11th or early January 12 2022 - so 21 days with that pair. That's so tragic.MOO

I am hoping upon hope that the stupid medication JS gave CM- masked any pain - but I don't feel overly confident. MOO

It is odd there has been no reporting so far today. Up until today there has been daily updates. When I was there last week there was no ban on reporting.

Maybe some things are being revealed that have been put under suppression.
I have been wondering if the judge will suppress (from the public) any physical harm JS may have done to Charlise prior to her murder.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member