Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am struggling to get past the fact that Charlise was shot in the face.

Doped up on schizophrenia medication and shot in her beautiful face. And the back. Potentially in the back to stop Charlise from fleeing, and in the face to stop her from talking and kill her?

What else did this alleged killer do to Charlise to create such a scenario? :(

imo

It's so heartbreaking. In response to your question, I'm wondering if the 'what else' is the something that made his penis bleed.

I am surprised that KM has been showed such a high level of compassion by LE and wasn't also immediately locked up for her part in all this and can only hope that this is because LE were absolutely convinced KM was deceived and manipulated to the highest possible level. But she does have 'previous form' that is not related to JS.

I have so many questions as to how such a reckless and addicted woman was able to 'meet' JS 'in prison' (what?) and how they were able to build a relationship so quickly on the outside to the point that anyone would think it's safe to disregard both their pasts and let them be in charge of a vulnerable child for one minute, never mind to take that child out of area with no supervision and no known location - by which I don't mean the loving caretakers / grandmother of CM to whom my heart goes out - I mean all the protective services and probation services etc.

JMO MOO

Oh lord, I did not know that. I assumed it was the back of her head. I hoped she never saw it coming.

The description, in her back and in her face, sadly don't imply in the back of the head. However, I also hope she passed instantly and hadn't been tortured too much before her life was taken. Since she had JS medication in her body then there was already a serious bodily and psychological violation in that alone, schizophrenia medication is heavy duty.

Timeline of events cops claim led to alleged murder of schoolgirl Charlise Mutten

January 11, 2022

The jury was told Charlise travelled with Mr Stein to his family’s property at Mount Wilson, named Wildenstein, while her mother remained behind at the Riviera Ski Gardens. Ms Mutten messaged her fiancé twice asking if they had arrived home safe.

At 8.20pm he replied: “Hey bubs, sorry left my phone in the car … looked inside for it … I’m just cooking up some chicken, Charsy is watching TV and playing with balloons.”

January 12, 2022

Mr Stein told police in his first interview, which was played to the jury, that he woke on January 12 to find Charlise had vomited all over the bed and floor.

He said the girl had
woken up in the night “ash white” and came into his room - before waking up sick at 5.30am until 6am.

The 33-year-old sent a text to Ms Mutten at 10.06am telling her that Charlise was “wrecked” and staying in bed because she was unwell.

January 13, 2022

In the early hours of the morning, Ms Mutten went through her partner’s phone and found out he was cheating on her.
  1. Someone tell me - what happened in that evil degenerates' room - after CM was potentially drugged up with his meds?
  2. So, her daughter is MISSING & the window-licker is upset he's cheating on her but, hey, no worries dude, a leisurely stroll around the bush + one more, she'll be right.
There's a price to pay for the death of the innocents.

Moo.

I can barely stand thinking about this innocent 9 year old girls demise.

A precious child, still a baby really.

By all accounts smart and bright with a promising future. Kind, sweet and caring. And who hoped to have a loving relationship with her “mother” and maybe even get a “father”.

Full of hope and excitement for a wonderful holiday together. And then to be betrayed in the worst possible way.

It’s heartbreaking. And there’s no punishment that can make this right.

Seems like we are not going to hear whatever happened in court today.

If it has all been suppressed, it is looking like the suppression has also been suppressed. That the reporters can't even say there has been a suppression. Perhaps too prejudicial while the trial is on.

If there is plea bargaining or something else going on, we are not even hearing that court has been closed to the public on this day.

imo

It appears that Detective Sergeant Bradley Gardiner may have been on the stand yesterday, as this article says he remains in the witness box today.

Stein's mother revealed in her police interview that Charlise had been shot twice, but the police hadn't told anyone that detail.

“In part of that conversation did Annemie Stein say to you, ‘She (Charlise) was shot twice wasn’t she? That’s what’s being reported’,” the prosecutor asked Sergeant Gardiner.

During the interview with Mr Stein’s mother, the jury heard Sergeant Gardiner responded: “We only reported Charlise died from a gunshot injury, we have not disclosed any more information”.

It appears that Detective Sergeant Bradley Gardiner may have been on the stand yesterday, as this article says he remains in the witness box today.

Stein's mother revealed in her police interview that Charlise had been shot twice, but the police hadn't told anyone that detail.

“In part of that conversation did Annemie Stein say to you, ‘She (Charlise) was shot twice wasn’t she? That’s what’s being reported’,” the prosecutor asked Sergeant Gardiner.

During the interview with Mr Stein’s mother, the jury heard Sergeant Gardiner responded: “We only reported Charlise died from a gunshot injury, we have not disclosed any more information”.

I wonder if there are other criminal proceedings afoot that are going on in the back ground that have surfaced with this investigation & can't be reported on.........just a guess?

Or maybe they just didn't sit yesterday ?

Finally some news today…..

NOT GOING DOWN FOR THAT *advertiser censored*”

Annemie tells her son “No s**t, but she wasn’t killed at Mount Wilson”, which Mr Stein responds to with “I know”.

The mother continues: “But they alleged that it was”.

“Alleged doesn’t mean s**t, all it means is that I’m going to beat the murder charge,” Mr Stein replies.

But then why were you travelling with the barrel?” his mother asks in the recording.

He responds: “Well, I didn’t even know, Kallista put it on the back of the ute”.

Mr Stein claims he thought the barrel was in his car so he could do some work on another property.

In a third call on February 12, 2022, he repeats the claims about Ms Mutten, telling Annemie he “didn’t even think of it” when his former partner put the barrel on the back of the ute.”

“I’m literally at Bunnings and I get a phone call saying ‘you’ve got Charlise with you’, and I went ‘what’,” the jury heard Mr Stein say in the third phone call.”

“Yeah...I was driving around with a *advertiser censored*king kid on the back of my ute.”

“His mother asks again if Charlise was killed at the Mount Wilson property and Mr Stein tells him she was, but “not on the property”, on the nearby crown
land.”

Finally some news today…..

NOT GOING DOWN FOR THAT *advertiser censored*”

Annemie tells her son “No s**t, but she wasn’t killed at Mount Wilson”, which Mr Stein responds to with “I know”.

The mother continues: “But they alleged that it was”.

“Alleged doesn’t mean s**t, all it means is that I’m going to beat the murder charge,” Mr Stein replies.

But then why were you travelling with the barrel?” his mother asks in the recording.

He responds: “Well, I didn’t even know, Kallista put it on the back of the ute”.

Mr Stein claims he thought the barrel was in his car so he could do some work on another property.

In a third call on February 12, 2022, he repeats the claims about Ms Mutten, telling Annemie he “didn’t even think of it” when his former partner put the barrel on the back of the ute.”

“I’m literally at Bunnings and I get a phone call saying ‘you’ve got Charlise with you’, and I went ‘what’,” the jury heard Mr Stein say in the third phone call.”

“Yeah...I was driving around with a *advertiser censored*king kid on the back of my ute.”

“His mother asks again if Charlise was killed at the Mount Wilson property and Mr Stein tells him she was, but “not on the property”, on the nearby crown
land.”
Annemie's got her priorities sorted. Not at our house.

I wonder if there are other criminal proceedings afoot that are going on in the back ground that have surfaced with this investigation & can't be reported on.........just a guess?

Or maybe they just didn't sit yesterday ?

I think we maybe have a whole bunch of evidence that we haven't heard. As if it has been skipped, but was probably heard yesterday.

Usually the prosecution forms a picture of the chronological order of events. We went from Charlise going to Mt Helen with the accused, and now we are onto Charlise being disposed of and what the accused told his mother.

In between those two things should be evidence of what the police think happened at the Mt Helen property.

imo

I think we maybe have a whole bunch of evidence that we haven't heard. As if it has been skipped, but was probably heard yesterday.

Usually the prosecution forms a picture of the chronological order of events. We went from Charlise going to Mt Helen with the accused, and now we are onto Charlise being disposed of and what the accused told his mother.

In between those two things should be evidence of what the police think happened at the Mt Helen property.

imo
BBM : KM?

I found an aerial picture of Wildenstein, which shows the outbuildings, one of which would be the chicken shed that Stein claims is the area Charlise was shot.

1716277356864.jpeg

Snippets from The Sydney Morning Herald today.​

Mummy, no’: Charlise’s alleged killer claims he heard girl scream

“The court has heard Stein was arrested and charged that night. In a February 2022 prison call, the court heard Annemie Stein said to her son, “Please don’t tell me she was killed at Mount Wilson.”

Stein replied: “She was, but not on the property. It was on Crown land behind the shed, on the fire break.”

Asked by his mother what the girl was doing there, Stein said he was “guessing she ran down”.

“The last thing she screamed was my name, and then you heard, ‘Mummy, no,’ and then the second gunshot,” he said.

In the calls, Stein said Kallista Mutten had “paranoia” and recalled her taking apart a suitcase handle thinking it was bugged.”

Do we know whether that interview between police and Annemie occurred before or after her phone conversation with JS?

Do we know whether that interview between police and Annemie occurred before or after her phone conversation with JS?

The police "spoke with" Annemie Stein on February 17th. I don't know if this was her official police interview or not.
She had three phone conversations with JS by then, recorded while he was in prison. I don't know how many face to face conversations they might have had before Feb 17th.
JS was arrested on January 18th.

The court was told police spoke with Annemie on February 17, when she was shown photographs of the firearms discovered near a Mount Wilson fire trail.

It would appear that KM is being treated as a victim in all this and not a perpetrator so I would assume that LE had enough evidence from the outset that KM was definitely not in the vicinity or together with JS at the time of death? What do others think?

I wonder if some of the evidence we don't get to hear is to protect KM and possibly she now has a child of which JS is the father? JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX