Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
:fishy:

Vasko strolls to the vehicle. Sits in his car but does not raise the window. Giving the public just enough time to see a female just about the same age as Vasko with a her head covered by something.
He does not use his auto button to lock the door. Therefore our ACA reporter is able to open it and stand for a bit asking Vasko to please explain why he is there. Eventually door shut window raised and Vasko slowly rolls the car away, leaving our reporter stunned.
So ACA together with Charlie headed all the way to Mount Macedon to find scratches in the dirt. Would not have been much of a story had the driver not said hey that is Vasko's car.

The timeline was a good however.

imo

Staged.

I captured the story for those that missed it https://youtu.be/pS-3HeyYNKA

Thanks!
Yeah not much there . Seems like the types of trees around there give an impression of being burnt even though they aren't.
I know the logs that Karen was found in looked charred , and I initially thought she was burnt, but that huge tree standing that was in the clip was all black too . Wonder what type of trees these are?
If Vasko and his wife or mother were just visiting to pay their respect then you would think the female would be with him on that walk and not waiting in the car.
Unless she has asked to visit this site , she went for a quick look, got spooked and retreated back into the car, while Vasko wanted to take a little longer to look around for one reason or another.

Maybe random bike guy tipped ACA off

If it was an unexpected tipoff from somebody, then it's surprising that Charlie Bezzina was with the ACA crew that presumably would've rushed out there hoping to get there before Vasko leaves.

Mr King states the woman that was with Vasko quickly moved to his car when they arrived. She must've been a fair distance away from Vasko to have avoided being caught on camera. This makes me wonder if it was indeed staged. Also, Vasko seems to be wearing the same clothes in the footage of him mowing a lawn (supposedly taken days earlier) as he was wearing at the bush grave site.

This is a very long thread - could do with another one!

I don't think I would want to talk to ACA, investigative reporting?

The lawyer they spoke to was not helpful and was contradicting himself. Do you think the police have a case? 'Well they can't have or they would have acted by now.' So do you know what the police have? 'No we don't know what they have, they could have anything, they send out incorrect messages, they could have anything'

So what is it, yeah or nay?

And we have no better idea why Vasko was there? And honestly to me it looked like someone had set him up!

:gaah::banghead::confused:

I'm afraid I have lost patience with this case...

:rollercoaster:..:maddening:

Thanks!
Yeah not much there . Seems like the types of trees around there give an impression of being burnt even though they aren't.
I know the logs that Karen was found in looked charred , and I initially thought she was burnt, but that huge tree standing that was in the clip was all black too . Wonder what type of trees these are?
If Vasko and his wife or mother were just visiting to pay their respect then you would think the female would be with him on that walk and not waiting in the car.
Unless she has asked to visit this site , she went for a quick look, got spooked and retreated back into the car, while Vasko wanted to take a little longer to look around for one reason or another.

Maybe she is the 'psychic' he regularly visited?

BBM
Locals reported Vasko was also hanging around an abandoned restaurant, near his former horse trainer’s stud, after Ms Ristevski went missing.
The Australian reports he allegedly claimed a psychic told him to visit the restaurant, which burnt down about three years ago.

“He goes to see a psychic quite a bit,” a family member told The Australian.

http://www.news.com.au/news/mystery...t/news-story/f88756de58fb638dab11ce6f9106997f

Vasko is always in that denim jacket so I'm not convinced that is enough to suggest it was staged.

Perhaps on mowing day ACA they invited him up to the site to film and VR worried that something else might be found by ACA so headed up to make sure the site was clear?

Surely he'd know that the area would've been fully cleared by police.

I re-read that article where VR said he thought she's fled overseas... it was chilling to read "I don't think she will come back, I reckon she's gone for good"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vasko is always in that denim jacket so I'm not convinced that is enough to suggest it was staged.

It seems he wears that denim jacket a lot, but all of his clothes seemed to match in the lawn mowing footage & that taken at Mt Macedon.

I'm far from persuaded that it was definitely staged, but a few things make me suspect that it maybe it was.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I love how the police have laid their cards on the table re BR with the Crime Stoppers text copy. And that they've stated that BR is no longer the "prime suspect", deliberately hinting at more parties being involved ie. VR, possibly VR's son, SR..
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2633.jpg
    IMG_2633.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_2632.jpg
    IMG_2632.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 350
Creepy and macabre.

They are a pretty hard family to like, aren't they? From the public appearances we have seen.

It seems as if Karen was the most likable one of her marriage family, from all of the things we have learned, and now she is gone.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I love how the police have laid their cards on the table re BR with the Crime Stoppers text copy. And that they've stated that BR is no longer the "prime suspect", deliberately hinting at more parties being involved ie. VR, possibly VR's son, SR..
attachment.php
attachment.php

I wouldn't read too much into Tim Day stating that Borce is a "suspect" as opposed to a "prime suspect" at the recent press conference. They had avoided even naming as a suspect up until then.

The police must be seen to keep an open mind, and the defence in murder cases has gotten mileage out of showing that the police fixated on one specific suspect to the potential exclusion of others during their investigations, potentially overlooking evidence that the perpetrator was somebody else.

Such tactics have managed to successfully undermine what were otherwise robust cases against the accused.

So I think the police avoiding using the term "prime suspect" themselves is probably just a case of them avoiding such defence tactics later in court.

Ah, good ol' Vas, are we lookin dodgie? 😁

Is this was staged then Vas pocketed some $$$ for doing nothing, just walk up to the car, turn engine on, fasten seat belt and drive off. Easy buck.
He would be like 'lets do this again', crooked and greedy media.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

This is an old article from Feb, might have been posted before but I don't remember reading BR's comment to the family. So his brother suggested Karen went overseas on a fake passport and was gone for good while BR thinks a stranger took her?! Highly imaginative pair of brothers, one or both probably delusional, no wonder poor Karen wanted out!

He reportedly told family members she may have been snatched by a stranger.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...a/news-story/884bc8d798ad09b9e81e3b99870ba1fc

I wouldn't read too much into Tim Day stating that Borce is a "suspect" as opposed to a "prime suspect" at the recent press conference. They had avoided even naming as a suspect up until then.

The police must be seen to keep an open mind, and the defence in murder cases has gotten mileage out of showing that the police fixated on one specific suspect to the potential exclusion of others during their investigations, potentially overlooking evidence that the perpetrator was somebody else.

Such tactics have managed to successfully undermine what were otherwise robust cases against the accused.

So I think the police avoiding using the term "prime suspect" themselves is probably just a case of them avoiding such defence tactics later in court.

Maybe why the personnel change.

The missing persons squad has had control of the probe and has recently undergone a change in personnel, with fresh eyes looking at the high-profile case.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/657416595c79637247b48a66efef4fac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?