Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he said he turned around just after the Thunderdome I believe, which is about six kilometres south of Diggers Rest railway station where the Mercedes was photographed.

I think there's a strategy here. Lead him to amend his story again and again, just a little bit each time. It's only six kilometres--oh yes, I did go that far, I must have had a lapse of attention and went a bit further than I thought. Did you go to Toolern Vale? No, definitely not. Well, see this footage . . . . Oh, yes, of course I passed that way going home, I didn't actually go there, you know what I mean. Did you pass through Gisborne on your way home? No, what a strange idea, Gisborne isn't on the way home. Et cetera.

Edit: and this is one reason not to charge him yet. Once he's charged, he gets to see the brief of all the evidence against him.

I agree. Police are betting BR will voluntarily come in and give his version of his day trip out, much like you've done. BR will be worried about the occupants in those vehicles or even at the train station positively identifying him.
Imo, they have evidence it's him in KR's vehicle (clear cctv vision) but are needing assistance from the public, who knows, someone could have seen him drive right up to the disposal site or exit the area. This strategy was used in the Daniel Morcombe investigation, it's surprising how many people don't like to be involved and leave it to others but with prompting and releasing cctv footage after some time has passed can do the trick!

Well, he said he turned around just after the Thunderdome I believe, which is about six kilometres south of Diggers Rest railway station where the Mercedes was photographed.

I think there's a strategy here. Lead him to amend his story again and again, just a little bit each time. It's only six kilometres--oh yes, I did go that far, I must have had a lapse of attention and went a bit further than I thought. Did you go to Toolern Vale? No, definitely not. Well, see this footage . . . . Oh, yes, of course I passed that way going home, I didn't actually go there, you know what I mean. Did you pass through Gisborne on your way home? No, what a strange idea, Gisborne isn't on the way home. Et cetera.

Edit: and this is one reason not to charge him yet. Once he's charged, he gets to see the brief of all the evidence against him.

Only 6 klms from Calder Park to Diggers Rest, I was a bit out. Still I would think that a person would remember driving to Diggers Rest and crossing a railway Line. Good point with the strategy, get him a bit confused and stuff up his 'stories' more.

Looking again at photo, it appears that Karen is driving and BR is in passenger seat. Br is wearing gasses that are dark at top and lighter at bottom. Also VR wears glasses that are similar. What if KR and BR had been planning to visit AR re lending money,(found him not at home ) and the situation has somehow deteriorated from there? A reason to be in Digger's Rest ? This might explain why phones were not initially turned off???

Only 6 klms from Calder Park to Diggers Rest, I was a bit out. Still I would think that a person would remember driving to Diggers Rest and crossing a railway Line. Good point with the strategy, get him a bit confused and stuff up his 'stories' more.
Also, it's not only police who ask questions. Anybody who knows or meets him is going to see the publicity, wonder and perhaps ask.

Didn't he say he did a U turn at Calder Park and then went home. What's the distance from Calder Park to Diggers Rest railway station. I'd say about 25-30 klms, If he didn't lie I will join TWGY on a run.

He probably lied but i am thinking even if BR admits doing a U-ee at Diggers Rest or Mt Macedon, would that prove he killeed KR?
It wouldn't, it just proves he lied in his first interview.
It could easily be someone else who did it, vr, ar, sr, cr, stranger or someone hired to do it

What im saying is all this circumstantial evidence won't be enough to convince a jury that br murdered kr.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

So...Who is the main suspect for the murder?
and..Who are the suspects for accessory after the fact?

View attachment 118583View attachment 118584View attachment 118585View attachment 118586View attachment 118587

BR - killed KR in the home while no one else was there. I'm betting he made no phone contact with family members until he disposed of the body (could have used fb messaging?).

VR - might have assisted with disposing of items like handbag and phone sometime that day or next. Came up with the overseas stories, could have visited the disposal area while Karen was reported missing.

SR - I don't believe her father has confessed to anything but she's added everything up and knows the truth.

AR - knew something was up, might have tried to contact BR or KR and became alarmed when neither would answer (unusual?) but has no other knowledge relating to Karen's disappearance or murder.

CR - probably suspects BR, closing ranks like families do.

JMO

BR - killed KR in the home while no one else was there. I'm betting he made no phone contact with family members until he disposed of the body (could have used fb messaging?).

VR - might have assisted with disposing of items like handbag and phone sometime that day or next. Came up with the overseas stories, could have visited the disposal area while Karen was reported missing.

SR - I don't believe her father has confessed to anything but she's added everything up and knows the truth.

AR - knew something was up, might have tried to contact BR or KR and became alarmed when neither would answer (unusual?) but has no other knowledge relating to Karen's disappearance or murder.

CR - probably suspects BR, closing ranks like families do.

JMO
No-one has ever mentioned the BF, if I may add him into the mix ..... wondering now if there were three in that car BR, SR and the BF ...... just another possibility 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

He probably lied but i am thinking even if BR admits doing a U-ee at Diggers Rest or Mt Macedon, would that prove he killeed KR?
It wouldn't, it just proves he lied in his first interview.
It could easily be someone else who did it, vr, ar, sr, cr, stranger or someone hired to do it

What im saying is all this circumstantial evidence won't be enough to convince a jury that br murdered kr.

No none of it proves that BR killed KR, but what it does prove is that he is a liar and by doing so he looses all credibility. What else has he lied about? Is he a pathological liar? If he keeps changing is story or includes things he says he forgot, can you imagine the field day the prosecution will have if he is put on the stand. Then what, plead mental impairment?

BR decides to visit AR to confront AR regarding rumours and Kr drives. KR says something that makes BR think there could be some truth in rumour and BR loses it. If KR was murdered at home, it would have made more sense that he would use his own car to dispose of body.moo

No none of it proves that BR killed KR, but what it does prove is that he is a liar and by doing so he looses all credibility. What else has he lied about? Is he a pathological liar? If he keeps changing is story or includes things he says he forgot, can you imagine the field day the prosecution will have if he is put on the stand. Then what, plead mental impairment?
Plus, changing the story can be evidence of consciousness of guilt. If he wasn't involved in killing Karen, why did he lie about being at those places on the way to Mt Macedon? At the time he told the lies, Karen's body hadn't been found, so he couldn't have been lying out of fear that he'd be unjustly convicted. The lies tend to show that he knew where Karen was hidden.

Off topic, there has been an arrest in the Sharon Edwards case!!!

Thankyou for the update Morrisa.

In the past few days we have had the partners charged for the murders of Carly McBride and now Sharon Edwards.:happydance:

Things happen in 3's and now it's Karen's time for her killer to be charged so that justice can prevail. :please:

I've been watching the A Current Affair Story released on 19 June 2017, at around time 8:30 and find it highly suspicious about the stick.

[video=youtube;pS-3HeyYNKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-3HeyYNKA[/video]

I personally get a feeling Charlie Bezzina is in genuine. It appears CB is a left handed person, as he wears his wrist watch on his right hand (generally you would normally wear it on your left.) The whole time, he has his left hand in his pocket when he explains about the stick used to scratch at the dirt. Then, when he notices the stick used, he pulls out his left hand and rubs up against his blazer as he pulls his pants up before he crouches. It feels like he was hiding his hand, maybe due to the fact it has been used to plant the ''stick narrative''.

When the the ACA reporter says "Bezzina appears genuinely shocked'', I had a good chuckle.

Also the person in the car with Vasco, was covering her head. ACA had also blurred part of the top of their hair maybe due to the fact she was a minor.
Any thoughts?

Just going through my notes from a few years back and found this reference to 'Circumstantial Evidence' which is really called 'indirect evidence'.

Circumstantial evidence is very often the best. It is evidence of surrounding circumstances which, by undesigned coincidence, is capable of proving a proposition with the accuracy of mathematics. It is no derogation of evidence to say that it is circumstantial.

Maybe a look back at the Baden-Clay case will show that a lot of that evidence was 'indirect' or 'circumstantial'.

Where did the info about left handed people wear a watch on their right wrist come from? I'm left handed and have only ever worn a watch on my left wrist, my grandfather on the other hand was right handed and wore his watch on his right wrist.

I've been watching the A Current Affair Story released on 19 June 2017, at around time 8:30 and find it highly suspicious about the stick.

[video=youtube;pS-3HeyYNKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-3HeyYNKA[/video]

I personally get a feeling Charlie Bezzina is in genuine. It appears CB is a left handed person, as he wears his wrist watch on his right hand (generally you would normally wear it on your left.) The whole time, he has his left hand in his pocket when he explains about the stick used to scratch at the dirt. Then, when he notices the stick used, he pulls out his left hand and rubs up against his blazer as he pulls his pants up before he crouches. It feels like he was hiding his hand, maybe due to the fact it has been used to plant the ''stick narrative''.

When the the ACA reporter says "Bezzina appears genuinely shocked'', I had a good chuckle.

Also the person in the car with Vasco, was covering her head. ACA had also blurred part of the top of their hair maybe due to the fact she was a minor.
Any thoughts?
It was reported to be a woman of similar age ( to VR)

I didn't think the stick thing was that important. One mark in the ground isnt exactly digging. I could imagine you'd do something like that while thinking. Maybe vaskos been there lots of times so knows the way now - i still think a police tip off is a possibility.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

They can prove he is a liar as his stories keep changing but not a murderer.
He could be lying because he is covering up for someone, playing clamsy to look sus.. Drawing all attention on him while diverting ot from the real killer.
To be frank, they all look sus and capable of killing .. Maybe that is the best way to play this out.
Beyond reasonable doubt is a *****

Where did the info about left handed people wear a watch on their right wrist come from? I'm left handed and have only ever worn a watch on my left wrist, my grandfather on the other hand was right handed and wore his watch on his right wrist.

Watches are usually designed with the crown on the right side, and hence you would wear it on your left hand side, and change the time by turning with your right hand. Left handed people are rarer than right hand people. Hence watch design cators statistically for right hand people. You can obtain watches for left hand people, to wear on the right side. If a person is left hand, they would usually change to wearing the watch on the right side due to the ''clunking'' sound when hitting objects.

Trying to catch up, sorry if repeating, i wish we knew if any of the same cars headed back with the sports car and how much time passed before being captured at station again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member