Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always found it odd that VR's wife has never made a plea, stood next to VR or turned up at BR's house with her husband to offer support. In VR's early interview, he asked Karen to contact either himself or his wife, making it seem VR's wife was close to Karen. I'm thinking the woman in VR's car was his wife - and his lookout.

BTW - I'm left-handed and wear my watch on my left wrist.

Trying to catch up, sorry if repeating, i wish we knew if any of the same cars headed back with the sports car and how much time passed before being captured at station again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Horror!! [emoji137] I wish we knew that too, but we've not been told that. Of course the car may have returned a different way also.

<modsnip>
Watches are traditionally designed to be worn on the left hand, and hence it is why you wear it on your left hand. I said however, if people get annoyed with the ''clunking sound because they are left handed'' they will begin wearing it on the right hand. As I have alluded to him wearing a left handed watch on his right side.

If you have read my previous post, I have explained why it has something to do with Karen's murder. I believe they are portraying Vasco to be something he is not, and alluded to ''an" idea that the stick incident could have been done by the ex-investigator or someone else, based on how reluctant hand interactions were with the dig site.

However, he could be right handed. I would find it strange that a right handed person would wear a watch on their right hand.

Moccasins are generally soft, comfy house slippers, stretched with wear, so not snug fitting. Surely not the ideal footwear for driving? But all the better for not leaving marks. And no, I don't own moccies. :)

Always found it odd that VR's wife has never made a plea, stood next to VR or turned up at BR's house with her husband to offer support. In VR's early interview, he asked Karen to contact either himself or his wife, making it seem VR's wife was close to Karen. I'm thinking the woman in VR's car was his wife - and his lookout.

BTW - I'm left-handed and wear my watch on my left wrist.

I'm thinking she preferred not to go to the crime site. I doubt she was a lookout unless she sounded the horn, called his phone or yelled and that wasn't mentioned.

Who would move a stick stick that was sunk into the soil where a dead body lay decomposing for months? Too macabre!!

I'm thinking she preferred not to go to the crime site. I doubt she was a lookout unless she sounded the horn, called his phone or yelled and that wasn't mentioned.

Who would move a stick stick that was sunk into the soil where a dead body lay decomposing for months? Too macabre!!

Yes, very odd. I think they had pointed to a small stick under a large stick. You wouldn't dig your hands into the soil to get a stick. :p

I think you are correct Oz Jen, I think it would be natural for the female partners to be closer than with the males. It has been posted that she owns a café, so perhaps is avoiding publicity so as not to potentially harm the business if connection is made public.

Now I'm kind of agreeing with you tgy. Just searching for logic where there is none. She may have called his phone or saw him emerging from the bush so thought there was no need to alert him.

These pics were taken around the same time and all look so different.
One photo has many branches in there.

Attachments

• IMG_1635.JPG
    IMG_1635.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1634.JPG
    IMG_1634.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1632.JPG
    IMG_1632.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 52
Moccasins are generally soft, comfy house slippers, stretched with wear, so not snug fitting. Surely not the ideal footwear for driving? But all the better for not leaving marks. And no, I don't own moccies. :)

I think the attire may show that the decision to visit the site was made in haste, area may well have been muddy and rocky as Cads has mentioned.
I also think you secretly own a pair of mockies, tucked away in your vast shoe collection.

I've been watching the A Current Affair Story released on 19 June 2017, at around time 8:30 and find it highly suspicious about the stick.

[video=youtube;pS-3HeyYNKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-3HeyYNKA[/video]

I personally get a feeling Charlie Bezzina is in genuine. It appears CB is a left handed person, as he wears his wrist watch on his right hand (generally you would normally wear it on your left.) The whole time, he has his left hand in his pocket when he explains about the stick used to scratch at the dirt. Then, when he notices the stick used, he pulls out his left hand and rubs up against his blazer as he pulls his pants up before he crouches. It feels like he was hiding his hand, maybe due to the fact it has been used to plant the ''stick narrative''.

When the the ACA reporter says "Bezzina appears genuinely shocked'', I had a good chuckle.

Also the person in the car with Vasco, was covering her head. ACA had also blurred part of the top of their hair maybe due to the fact she was a minor.
Any thoughts?
I would not trust CB or ACA to report the facts, they report that which is approved by authorities, producers and legal team for us know. After which, the more sensational the better. IMO

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Did he have his moccasins on mowing the lawn ?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Trying to catch up, sorry if repeating, i wish we knew if any of the same cars headed back with the sports car and how much time passed before being captured at station again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great point! Did the car come back the same way or where else was it spotted and what times. The police mentioned a few other places asking if anyone had seen the cars around 12 pm in gisborn eg gisborne golf course. Is that to confirm cctv footage too?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Not good for bushwalking for sure.

(Pssst VR looks liked a old bush pig)

RBBM

My concern with the LE case going forward is why the plea to the drivers in the "convoy". unless something remarkable happened on the road , how likely is it for the average person to remember one car and describe occupant / s , almost a full year later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX