Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly read like that to me too.....

Also, this is a far more blatant sharing of their working theory, (as opposed to more consistent 'yes Borce is a suspect, no further comment' position) e.g. 'murderer's route' after her death being from Avondale Heights......we've made assumptions about this based on previous 're-creations' but they are allowing media to name theories now.......I wonder if the timeframes of the murder's route on that day are in line with ones police are taking (noted the specific time provided to herald sun re this in article)........this should scare the hell out of the murderer, as it's pointing towards police consolidating/strengthening their position based on evidence they do have.....

Interesting that when they do these 're-creations', there does not appear to be any stop offs in the Diggers Rest area?

"Investigators staged a recreation of the route they think the 47-year-old mother’s murderer took from Avondale Heights to Mt Macedon."http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/f8426a3bfdfb151fb435d436a5a9aeaf

Yeah theres something not sitting right with me...

Can't figure it out yet ...... this re creaction has the car ending up in Peerless Court...

The previous re creation had the car in Warrick Court ....

These two streets both have exits from the walking track from the back of Oakely Drive....

Could it be .....?? ...this would be a big wow ....

Could he have said yeah we had a fight it had to do with AR .... she took off...
I drove the roads looking for her.... I couldn't find her...

I headed up to Diggers Rest ..... I couldn't find her .... no one was home..

And they are checking all possibilities...

His faliure to be truthful. ..... could it have been a protective measure afterall?? ....

This case is doing my head in.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/f8426a3bfdfb151fb435d436a5a9aeaf

Police road-test Mercedes matching Karen Ristevki’s from Mt Macedon to Avondale Heights

... but today was the first time the Mercedes has been spotted at the location where Ms Ristevski’s body was found in bushland off Loch Rd in Mt Macedon.

Just after 1.30pm, a convoy of three unmarked police cars arrived with the Mercedes around 100 metres away from where the body was found.

It is the same luxury coupe ...

The team of investigators stayed at the scene for just over 20 minutes before the Mercedes left at 1.58pm, followed by the police cars.

The convoy made the short journey along Mt Macedon Rd before joining the Calder Freeway and heading south towards Melbourne.

Shortly before 2.45pm the Mercedes pulled into Peerless Court, ...

Thankyou FG...xx

I see you on Abbey and Liberty's case too ..... hope that means your puter is working all ok now.

Seems like a good time...

I love being able to come here to discuss ideas ..... I would be upset if any of us didn't have this outlet to share our thoughts n ideas..

WS is in trouble.... and needs $$ support...no matter how small...it all adds up.

https://www..com/websleuths

Happy to see this recreation is all over Ch7 morning news this morning, too! They are saying that obviously police are being careful to leave no stone unturned, and that it seems they are closing in on the killer. They also said that Borce is the number one suspect.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/f8426a3bfdfb151fb435d436a5a9aeaf

Police road-test Mercedes matching Karen Ristevki’s from Mt Macedon to Avondale Heights

... but today was the first time the Mercedes has been spotted at the location where Ms Ristevski’s body was found in bushland off Loch Rd in Mt Macedon.

Just after 1.30pm, a convoy of three unmarked police cars arrived with the Mercedes around 100 metres away from where the body was found.

It is the same luxury coupe ...

The team of investigators stayed at the scene for just over 20 minutes before the Mercedes left at 1.58pm, followed by the police cars.

The convoy made the short journey along Mt Macedon Rd before joining the Calder Freeway and heading south towards Melbourne.

Shortly before 2.45pm the Mercedeser pulled into Peerless Court, ...

I'm still lurking. I wonder if there are some photos missing from this MSM article? Such as those of a suspect in, or an accessory to the murder of, Karen or disposal of her remains who attended with police?

I'm still lurking. I wonder if there are some photos missing from this MSM article? Such as those of a suspect in, or an accessory to the murder of, Karen or disposal of her remains who attended with police?

Good to see you back Bohemian.
Would certainly be revealing to see a suspect or an accessory assisting police with the recreations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member