Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hbayne....What makes you think and feel so sure that the media and family etc read here....and that so much reported has come from here ???

I've seen this site mentioned on a couple of FB sites, haven't seen it on MSM, YET.

Another thing i was thinking is why would AR ask Karen for money for rehab.? If he is unemployed he would be on Centrelink benefits & he would have free access to therapy for drug addiction.

Oh yeah that's right the ACA story i forgot about that one. Which one was he asking $200,000 from for a story? Was that ACA? It's all about the AR show isn't it.
And anyway what does he want to do about anything now? KR is deceased, he can't do anything with that anymore so what's his point i wonder? Just wants to wah wah about it to anyone who listens on social media. Why doesn't he get some therapy for his problems? Has anyone suggested that to him yet, a good counsellor?

BBM: Exactly, Karinna. What the heck does he expect anyone else to do about it now?? I am soooooo sick of him feeling sorry for himself. I actually feel FAR more sorry for his kids. He doesn't appear to be getting any (more) help. And he is missing years of their upbringing and the joy that can bring.

BBM: Exactly, Karinna. What the heck does he expect anyone else to do about it now?? I am soooooo sick of him feeling sorry for himself. I actually feel FAR more sorry for his kids. He doesn't appear to be getting any (more) help. And he is missing years of their upbringing and the joy that can bring.
Maybe the common denominator in all of this is money for rehab. He is hopeless.

Exactly. Does he even know Centrelink offer services for Mental Health. I think he could do with some, help that is.
(quote)

Mental health services

Victoria has a range of mental health support services that are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. These services can provide treatment, information, tools and advice on how to deal with a range of mental health issues.
https://www2.health.vic.gov.au/mentalhealth/

I think money for Ice would be more like it. You can't get between an addict & their addiction unless they do the hard yards to get clean.

And this might help him
Each year, Victoria's alcohol and drug treatment and support system helps around 40,000 Victorians who are struggling with dependence on alcohol or other drugs. A broad spectrum of community-based and residential treatment options are provided by a skilled and dedicated workforce that is committed to providing excellent and effective services to the people who need them
https://www2.health.vic.gov.au/alcohol-and-drugs

If he thinks he is going to shame Borce into giving him money 'for rehab' ... I think he will have a very long wait. Borce seems to be sinking his Uber income into pricey criminal lawyers.

And the media have already made it clear they won't be paying big bucks for his indefensible story.

Who ever would have thought that anyone would give airtime to a messed up ice addict?? The police will have whatever info that they need about him. It seems very pointless and gossipy to keep smearing Karen's name all over the place.

So now I can't even upload png files to this site. FFS.

I truly feel your pain.
I had to change the loading settings umpteen times and it's currently working.
> forum actions > general settings > standard editor > enhanced attachment loading off. Save settings.

I'm totally bald on the right side of my head now.
As I wrote this it uploaded twice so AGAIN back to notebook then cut and paste as quickly as you bloodywell can!
Good luck hon.

Attachments

• IMG_1511.JPG
    IMG_1511.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 27
Surely his customers have dropped off, especially the women.

I wouldn't get into a car with him, would you??

Not a chance in this world would I get in a car with him, and pay him for a ride anywhere.

You are right. His customers have probably dropped off considerably. And with the police request to Uber for info, Uber would be very aware of what is going on. I wonder if he is even still working for them? They could just freeze him out and not send him any requests for transportation.

SA...In his ice addicted condition and obviously choosing not to seek help for his bizarre behaviour, I feel that his beautiful children would be far better off without him in their lives, until he makes a positive effort to seek help NOW...

Why hasn't his Facebook page been shut down if many of his allegations against family cannot be proven?

So now I can't even upload png files to this site. FFS.

Poss...I am having trouble with this website also...
I can't even type pm's to anyone because of not being able to put spaces between any words...also having crashes frequently on my desktop with black screen appearing often...so frustrating.

By no means am I suggesting that he be in his children's lives right now, while he is a full blown ice addict. I have advocated many times for him to seek help and lift his game.

Why would his FB page be shut down? FB admin only get involved if someone related to the material complains.

I wonder how people here would feel if their family member went missing and was murdered, and then someone publicly started making indefensible allegations against them? I truly do not get how anyone thinks this is okay.

I totally agree SouthAussie, and what AR is doing is sick & he needs help. KR is the victim in this case.
And people that support and encourage his rantings aren't helping the situation either IMO.

SA...In his ice addicted condition and obviously choosing not to seek help for his bizarre behaviour, I feel that his beautiful children would be far better off without him in their lives, until he makes a positive effort to seek help NOW...

Why hasn't his Facebook page been shut down if many of his allegations against family cannot be proven?

By no means am I suggesting that he be in his children's lives right now, while he is a full blown ice addict. I have advocated many times for him to seek help and lift his game.

Why would his FB page be shut down? FB admin only get involved if someone related to the material complains.

I wonder how people here would feel if their family member went missing (murdered), and then someone publicly started making indefensible allegations against them? I truly do not get how anyone thinks this is okay.

It is not okay for Vasko to say Karen ran off to China or the US, but it is okay for Ant to make indefensible allegations against her to the media? This poor deceased woman has had nothing but bad things said about her by those who should care about the good things she did, and there is not a damn thing she can do about it.

I totally agree SouthAussie, and what AR is doing is sick & he needs help. KR is the victim in this case.
And people that support and encourage his rantings aren't helping the situation either IMO.

Can you only imagine the relentless hell this mug gave Karen when she WAS alive. Ranting, ravings and blame.

BBM: Oh, well, it might be true.

Well, it might NOT be true, too. So why don't people, including the media, give Karen a break and shut these allegations down??

She has been murdered, for goodness sake. Isn't that enough 'bad' for her?

I wonder how people here would feel if their family member went missing (murdered), and then someone publicly started making indefensible allegations against them? I truly do not get how anyone thinks this is okay.

It is not okay for Vasko to say Karen ran off to China or the US, but it is okay for Ant to make indefensible allegations against her to the media? This poor deceased woman has had nothing but bad things said about her by those who should care about the good things she did, and there is not a damn thing she can do about it.

My point about Ant's Facebook page was to do with allegations he has made re supposed affair with Karen.... him running away with Karen....Karen leaving Borce when Sarah turned 21....Borce and Karen having a fake marriage....

If all these allegations against Karen are not true, why do Borce and Sarah allow Ant to "continue" with these allegations to be published in mainstream media and social media if the allegations are not true?

It just doesn't seem fair to Karen for these allegations made by Ant to "continue" to be published in msm as she is no longer here to defend herself.

Why don't the rest of the family put a stop to this?
IMO...It just shows that none of them seem to care about it!

ARRESTS AND JUSTICE FOR KAREN HOPEFULLY SOON..:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member