Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I thought that too, but then in post #506, Whangarei wrote 'You all might have drawn a conclusion that I was referencing SP when I wasn't', so I thought we must have been mistaken.

Obviously I have misread what she meant, so thanks for the confirmation. Will go back & re-read her posts, although a lot of posts have been deleted.

SP is Sylvia Pajuczok. She disappeared from Bombala in December 2008 and is presumed to have been murdered. Wangarei mentioned that Vic man had worked in the Bombala area in December 2008 and I asked if she was inferring that he was involved in Syliva's disappearance. That doesn't seem to be the case. The police have a suspect for Sylvia's murder, they just don't have enough evidence to arrest him.

Re SP, I read this as Whangarei using a different case to describe Vic mans work vehicle. Like if I said my neighbour drives a vehicle like that last seen in Benaroon Drive, Kendall. No connection except the vehicles are similar.

Whàngarei;12621154 said:
An interesting vehicle seen in the location of S P last sighting .similar to what he drives for work however that's not what I was alluding too.. He's very much connected to DH . KPS and KP. .He had KJS red brown credit card in his hand when he opened KP Exploration drilling . 1-1-11. I have to say IMO. He also closed KPExploration Drilling too. Last thing he did before running off from his residential address. 30 th September 15. IMO.

Yes, I thought that too, but then in post #506, Whangarei wrote 'You all might have drawn a conclusion that I was referencing SP when I wasn't', so I thought we must have been mistaken.

Obviously I have misread what she meant, so thanks for the confirmation. Will go back & re-read her posts, although a lot of posts have been deleted.

Yes I also thought that ... which is why I kept questioning who is SP.

Thanks for confirmation Whangarei

I'm sorry but I am not following. If Whàngarei has some information concerning this case, wouldn't it be wise for him/her to call Crimestoppers if she/he hasn't already done so?

Whàngarei;12621579 said:
I was the caller

The first call, on October 8, "nominated Khandalyce as possibly being the little girl in the suitcase".

"The initial caller identified that Karlie and Khandalyce had been missing since about 2009, although at the time of the call there wasn't a missing person report in existence," Detective Superintendent Bray said.

He said the "caller advised us that Karlie and Khandalyce had been reported missing in 2009" but it was shelved a week later after Northern Territory Police were reassured by Karlie's mother, who has since passed away, that the pair were safe.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...ed-breakthrough-in-suitcase-girl-case/6873196

Lappin landscaping had nothing to do with DH.
its someone else's name and business
imo

Sluething names and connections

According the Australian Government Business Register Lappin Landscaping had everything to do with DH and is registered under his ABN. I posted the following up thread, post #502.

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=56852820171

Entity name
HOLDOM, DANIEL JAMES 05 Jun 2000 - 22 Feb 2007

MARSHALL, DANIEL JAMES 22 Feb 2007 - (current)

ABN Status From To
Cancelled 11 Sep 2015 - (current)

Main business location From To
SA 5112 15 Sep 2014 - (current)

SA 5112 15 Jun 2011 - 15 Sep 2014

NT 0870 27 May 2008 - 15 Jun 2011

NSW 2430 07 Feb 2007 - 27 May 2008

NSW 2263 10 Aug 2006 - 07 Feb 2007

NSW 2263 17 Jul 2006 - 10 Aug 2006

QLD 4580 11 May 2005 - 17 Jul 2006

ACT 2615 03 Apr 2001 - 11 May 2005

Trading name
DJ DETAILING AND LABOURING 07 Feb 2007 - (current)
D J LABOURING 17 Jul 2006 - 07 Feb 2007
LAPPIN LANDSCAPING 11 May 2005 - 17 Jul 2006

BBM.

The grey Lanza suitcase was then spotted by numerous drivers over many weeks, with some even stopping to inspect it and "poke around".

Police said the suitcase was first noticed by a member of the public shortly after road works were completed in March.

"Identifying who emptied the suitcase contents behind the bush and when it was emptied is very important to investigators," Detective Superintendent Des Bray said.

"The person who did this is not in any trouble and we encourage that person to come forward and contact us through Crime Stoppers or attend their local police station."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...fy-who-emptied-suitcase-child-remains/6643172

It has been a while and just thought it might be worth posting some of that earlier information

The suitcase was first spotted by a member of the public shortly after the roadworks were completed in March.

I still wonder just how long that suitcase was suspended in the bushes before it was dragged to the road.

I'm completely lost here. There seems to be posts quoting posts that aren't there anymore. I've read back to the last time I was on here and it does not flow at all.

Who is VIC man, is he suitcase man?

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

I'm completely lost here. There seems to be posts quoting posts that aren't there anymore. I've read back to the last time I was on here and it does not flow at all.

Who is VIC man, is he suitcase man?

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly regarding your first point, eneri. As for your second, IMO Whángarei is saying exactly that although why here, and now, I'm not quite sure.

Is it far-fetched to think that KP Exploration Drilling was set up as a signal, meaning perhaps that there has been investigative activity--digging?--in vicinity of Khandalyce's body?

Is it far-fetched to think that KP Exploration Drilling was set up as a signal, meaning perhaps that there has been investigative activity--digging?--in vicinity of Khandalyce's body?

Anything's possible, JLZ, but I think an ABN such as this may be more likely used as a vehicle for defrauding the goverment and/or financial institutions.

According the Australian Government Business Register Lappin Landscaping had everything to do with DH and is registered under his ABN. I posted the following up thread, post #502.

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=56852820171

Entity name
HOLDOM, DANIEL JAMES 05 Jun 2000 - 22 Feb 2007

MARSHALL, DANIEL JAMES 22 Feb 2007 - (current)

ABN Status From To
Cancelled 11 Sep 2015 - (current)

Main business location From To
SA 5112 15 Sep 2014 - (current)

SA 5112 15 Jun 2011 - 15 Sep 2014

NT 0870 27 May 2008 - 15 Jun 2011

NSW 2430 07 Feb 2007 - 27 May 2008

NSW 2263 10 Aug 2006 - 07 Feb 2007

NSW 2263 17 Jul 2006 - 10 Aug 2006

QLD 4580 11 May 2005 - 17 Jul 2006

ACT 2615 03 Apr 2001 - 11 May 2005

Trading name
DJ DETAILING AND LABOURING 07 Feb 2007 - (current)
D J LABOURING 17 Jul 2006 - 07 Feb 2007
LAPPIN LANDSCAPING 11 May 2005 - 17 Jul 2006

BBM.

but in fact Lappin is someone's last name, and they are friends with HP.

Anything's possible, JLZ, but I think an ABN such as this may be more likely used as a vehicle for defrauding the goverment and/or financial institutions.

Do you think
Money laundering, cover for large amounts of cash and drug deals? Rental cars?

but in fact Lappin is someone's last name, and they are friends with HP.

Yes, I know about the friend. You said in your post #106 that Lappin Landscaping had nothing to do with DH. I pointed out that it was one of the companies he was trading under so it does have everything to do with DH. Why he chose that name and who else was involved in that company is anyone's guess but it was registered under DH's ABN.

Do you think
Money laundering, cover for large amounts of cash and drug deals? Rental cars?

In a nutshell, any advantage that could be gained by the theft of Karlie's identity. I find it interesting that the ABN was in Karlie's name and IIRC police alleged that two women were being investigated for fraud related to this case.

Yes, I know about the friend. You said in your post #106 that Lappin Landscaping had nothing to do with DH. I pointed out that it was one of the companies he was trading under so it does have everything to do with DH. Why he chose that name and who else was involved in that company is anyone's guess but it was registered under DH's ABN.

Most likely he and others were making up random names for businesses and just used names of people they knew or knew of. How do you come up with random names that sound genuine? Go through the phone book? or these days maybe through Facebook? Sounds more genuine than buying shelf companies with those weird combo names. Detailing, labouring, landscaping....all jobs that really don't require a trade ticket to start a business.

Taxi's would be hopping between states, more especially if they were based close to the border. Or perhaps a courier van. Irrespective, the plates on that type of vehicle wouldn't make me feel safe.

I totally agree. Plus I don't think any of those vehicles would be based in one town for two weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daz1975