GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

She did have her SC with her when she visited SAPOL, maybe he's arranged it all. I remember it took a few days for her to go to the Police Station, time enough to do a deal I'd say.

Barrister bill boucaut, sc, arrives to speak with hazel passmore. @thetiser - scoopnest.com

He was a bit of a terrier in the SA law circle, as I recall. I just hope, and I truly do not think that he could have got immunity for everything. I think he may have got some assurance that she wouldn't be tried until Holdom was convicted and sentenced.

That is what I am expecting now. That Holdom in prison means the other witnesses , or accomplices , will now be tried and convicted , also.

He was a bit of a terrier in the SA law circle, as I recall. I just hope, and I truly do not think that he could have got immunity for everything. I think he may have got some assurance that she wouldn't be tried until Holdom was convicted and sentenced.

That is what I am expecting now. That Holdom in prison means the other witnesses , or accomplices , will now be tried and convicted , also.

I hope that is the case Troop.

I hope not, but I think she made a deal with them.

IMO not only did she assist with defrauding the Govt, she also knew he killed them.

She should be charged with being an accessory after the fact/withholding evidence etc. She only gave up the info when they came to her.

BBM.

Not only that he had killed them, but what he had done to them IMO. Says that in the case law regarding Karlie’s murder. She should be charged with anything they can find to charge her with. But, whatever, she will be suffering for her part in those girls’ murders for the rest of her life. Whether she realises it or not.

Last edited:
it depends where the crime took place, The law re centrelink is Federal, in this context, it means that it is the same in every state, but that doesn't mean it is only tried in a Federal court, if that was the case, Canberra would be overcome with Centrelink cases. Think it thru.

Everyone who committed a Centrelink Fraud would have to heave themselves and their solicitor up to Canberra. There wouldn't be enough courts in the ACT to accommodate.

The crimes against Centrelink are processed in state courts, where the crime took place. Where the actual transaction took place. Where the proceeds of the fraud were expended. Where the offender is residing.

Up to South Australia, I 'll be so disappointed if they let this slide.
Yes, maybe, but she still has defrauded the Federal Government. I think that those agencies would have to be in agreement for those charges to be dropped.
Maybe it is wishful thinking.

BBM.

Not only that he had killed them, but what he had done to them IMO. Says that in the case law regarding Karlie’s murder. She should be charged with anything they can find to charge her with. But, whatever, she will be suffering for her part in those girl’s murders for the rest of her life. Whether she realises it or not.
Hasn't he been a great asset to her life. Stupid cow.

I can't believe anyone in there "right" mind would willingly engage in anything with such a vile P.O.S let alone right writing stories or allowing him on the same planet as your children. Then to take him back?
Why didn't she go to the cops back then??

Original media stories said there were links to an address in Charnwood for one of the two females involved in the fraud. Guessing that's the cousin, plus HP. Stuff was stored at his sisters too, for someone with such a tortured upbringing who is a follower he seems to have the ability to control the women around him and make them submissive.

I wondered earlier in the thread what the Wynarka connection was and if HP had family there, and if he decided to pop in.
He sure dragged a lot of people into his dark web.

What I don't get is the 3 kids thing
Newspaper reports said 2 kids although early on I read there were 3 kids and 3 adults but that story disappeared.
He really got a slap on the wrist for those charges. Why on earth would you take him back unless your the brains behind the whole operation and revenge plan to defraud Centrelink?

I'm sure there's still more to come, other charges for conspirators, not to mention stuff that will never be released to the general public.

R.I.P Karlie & Khandals

This is the one aspect of this crime that haunts... who shifted that suitcase? from where?. Holdom tells the story that he threw the suitcase, with Khandalyce in it, near Wynarka, … but this was a story told after it was found there on the side of the road, where it surely had not been for all of 8 years.

So who shifted it? if it was a 60 yr old bloke, that shoots my theory down that it was Hazels boyfriend , trying to drop Holdom into the police in a roundabout way. That was only a passing theory, I cannot for the life of me come up with anything better.

The other thing. Not for one moment do I believe he didn't take pics , trophy pics of Khandalyce, probably in the same situation as he took of Karlie. He is that kind of person, and those pics are out there.

I am assuming that to be the case, his destination being the business of the Corrections Board, not the court, but it is the most likely place for this reason .
It is the place that is set up for and equipped with the caliber of management and facilities to manage Whole of Life prisoners.

They are in a special class and require special attention and in NSW, at present, that is where they are imprisoned. He was at Goulburn on remand, but not in that particular section, naturally..

This means, as it does , as far as I am aware, in NSW, all lifers without parole spend that life in the company of others of their ilk. They don't mix with the prisoners who have , say, a life sentence for murder, but with a minimum of 23 years to serve before being allowed to apply for parole. They are quarantined and imprisoned together, in their own particular section of Goulburn, they actually never see any other prisoners except their own sort.

Oh I know!

I have a relative thats worked there for 30 odd years.

This is the one aspect of this crime that haunts... who shifted that suitcase? from where?. Holdom tells the story that he threw the suitcase, with Khandalyce in it, near Wynarka, … but this was a story told after it was found there on the side of the road, where it surely had not been for all of 8 years.

So who shifted it? if it was a 60 yr old bloke, that shoots my theory down that it was Hazels boyfriend , trying to drop Holdom into the police in a roundabout way. That was only a passing theory, I cannot for the life of me come up with anything better.

The other thing. Not for one moment do I believe he didn't take pics , trophy pics of Khandalyce, probably in the same situation as he took of Karlie. He is that kind of person, and those pics are out there.
I know, who could that well dressed older man be? Does Hazel have a father still alive?

I can't believe anyone in there "right" mind would willingly engage in anything with such a vile P.O.S let alone right writing stories or allowing him on the same planet as your children. Then to take him back?
Why didn't she go to the cops back then??

Original media stories said there were links to an address in Charnwood for one of the two females involved in the fraud. Guessing that's the cousin, plus HP. Stuff was stored at his sisters too, for someone with such a tortured upbringing who is a follower he seems to have the ability to control the women around him and make them submissive.

I wondered earlier in the thread what the Wynarka connection was and if HP had family there, and if he decided to pop in.
He sure dragged a lot of people into his dark web.

What I don't get is the 3 kids thing
Newspaper reports said 2 kids although early on I read there were 3 kids and 3 adults but that story disappeared.
He really got a slap on the wrist for those charges. Why on earth would you take him back unless your the brains behind the whole operation and revenge plan to defraud Centrelink?

I'm sure there's still more to come, other charges for conspirators, not to mention stuff that will never be released to the general public.

R.I.P Karlie & Khandals

IIRC her family is/ was from zTin Can Bay in QLD. DH met her there when he had a landscaping job.

I think i read here recently shes back in qld, not in adelaide anymore, wonder if shes up near the sandy strait!

Dont know about a dad but other family close by??

Someone I know went to school with her in Tin Can Bay so could be a possibility
I think she's also lived further north from memory

Yes she's moved from here

‘Detectives found Khandalyce's birth certificate at Mr Holdom's sister's home during the search last month’

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...linked-to-accused-killer-20151111-gkwnbn.html

So on the case law site the judge states the birth certificate belonging to Khandalyce was taken to Centrelink to obtain back payments of Family Tax Benefit and rent assistance. It was found at the sisters house. I wonder if it was her that went to Centrelink?

‘Detectives found Khandalyce's birth certificate at Mr Holdom's sister's home during the search last month’

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...linked-to-accused-killer-20151111-gkwnbn.html

So on the case law site the judge states the birth certificate belonging to Khandalyce was taken to Centrelink to obtain back payments of Family Tax Benefit and rent assistance. It was found at the sisters house. I wonder if it was her that went to Centrelink?

My money's on the cousin
If someone was staying with me, then disappeared I'd be asking LOTS of questions especially when a 2 year old is left behind.

Sister might have stored belongings when he went to jail??

Detectives investigating think two women and one man were involved in the fraud.

"At least three people - two women and a man - are thought to have been involved in the identity theft"

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Woman who went to credit union impersonating Karlie was in wheelchair.

No mention of the woman who impersonated her at centrelink being in a wheelchair.

"One involved a man and a woman in a wheelchair who convinced staff at a credit union in June 2010 that she was Ms Pearce-Stevenson after showing her identity documents.

In the same year a woman went into a Centrelink branch at Salisbury in South Australia and falsely represented that she was Ms Pearce-Stevenson."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/gir...ty-used-to-rake-in-90000-20151027-gkjpxi.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966
Back