GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put my focus and energy into her kids, instead of her, where it was really needed, and would actually make a difference.

Where's that beating a dead horse emoticon?

Respectfully snipped. Mother, father, sister, brother, they are merely titles, not an unconditional entitlement to a relationship imo. For what it's worth I applaud your decision to shift your focus to where it would have a positive effect.

I agree, i this body is not Kieshas....what is going on in Sydney?????????

Tho for the population size, you have to admit Sydney is ssssooooooooo safe compared to most other cities its size......

Also re the housing commission......here in qld they are now building housing commission units scattered throughtout all suburbs (however I have noticed that the really rich suburbs seemed to have been missed....funny that!).............so as not to create ghetto areas....

has caused a few problems and it seems that there are protests everyone time they announce a block is going in......but it is probably a wise idea for the future.....

Yes, they're doing that now with housing commission down here too, and also housing commission is renting private rentals then subletting also. It's a great idea IMO, there is a swathe of land that runs from just north of Adelaide for about 30km that used to be almost exclusively public housing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth,_South_Australia, well that turned out badly, they've been refabricating them and selling them off to start again.

The channel 9 news segment was even shorter than the channel 10 one.
Again , they say NOTHING has been found. No shirt, no ball, no duffel bag no blood-stained anything.
:waitasec:

This is messing with my head!

Maybe it's because I want so badly for this case to be resolved, that I'm looking for meaning where there is none - however I find the media coverage of the search at Sadlier very interesting. We are getting alot of conflicting reports - have they found the shirt, ball and belt, or have they found nothing?!

There is also surprisingly little coverage overall. Perhaps they truly have found nothing?

Or maybe they found the duffel bag before the media started reporting on the story...and now they are simply out there searching for more evidence.

Or maybe it's like the last body where it's not all in one place and they are looking for the rest of it.

Or maybe there is only a few of them searching and the rest are just really bored... so they are all out there watching because they can. We've had that happen before. :waitasec:

I can't imagine knowingly sitting there watching them actively search for a child's body. I would struggle even to help in the search...but I definitely wouldn't be there if I didn't HAVE to be. :waitasec:

I can't imagine knowingly sitting there watching them actively search for a child's body. I would struggle even to help in the search...but I definitely wouldn't be there if I didn't HAVE to be. :waitasec:

Respectfully snipped.

Unless you were there on the orders of your Superior.

I'm off to search for any scraps of info in the media. Hopefully info from the locals starts to filter through. I'm really hoping this is related to Keisha - I so badly want closure and justice for that little girl.

ETA: there really is very little in the media about the search at Sadlier. Either nothing came of it, or the Police have asked the media to keep quiet. I'm leaning towards the former...

Either nothing came of it, or the Police have asked the media to keep quiet. I'm leaning towards the former...

Respectfully snipped.

I agree, largely because I have been harrassing people all evening who should be in the know and they don't lol. The police media laison unit released so little today, and the journos rehashing that info, each with their own spin on it, just frustrated me. Left me wondering about the accuracy of what little info we do have. Curious minds want to know!

Is Kristi’s mother still alive? It is very unusual for a mother to abandon her own children so I think this childhood experience is the cause of Kristi’s emotional pain and dysfunction. You often hear stories where children are given an opportunity to reunite with their biological mothers later in life and how this reconciliation allows inner healing to take place. Kristi could be confused about why he mother left her and she is blaming herself which explains why she can’t bond with her own children. Connecting with Kristi’s biological mother could be the answer here. My father died when I was 5 so I had a similar childhood experience. When I was an adult, a psychic did a reading for me and both my mother and father came through. My mother finally acknowledged how her lifestyle and selfishness scarred her children and she asked for forgiveness. If anyone reads James Van Praagh books you will understand how a spiritual medium can bring reconciliation and restore a person’s dignity when a physical reconciliation is no longer possible. They are healers who help those who are left behind work through these types of situations and I highly recommend James Van Praagh’s book titled “Healing Grief” to those who find themselves in this situation or know of anyone stuck in this situation. James Van Praagh is the producer of Ghost Whisperer and his website is worth checking out.

New twist in hunt for missing Kiesha Abrahams as police hunt body in bag
September 07

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...hunt-body-in-bag/story-e6frf7l6-1225915034033

When police arrived at the scene, there was no trace of the bag or a body. But, interestingly, police sniffer dogs reacted as if they smelled the scent of remains

Local woman Katrina Parker said she was the one who discovered the shirt inside a bin.

"We were just sitting on the park bench having a cigarette and when we went to put our rubbish in the bin there was a fluoro work shirt just sitting on top of the bin," she told The Daily Telegraph.

"It was fairly stained in a dark red but nothing like a dirt stain. It was definitely blood."

The shirt - along with a rubber ball, a yellow belt and blood-stained paper towels - was removed by a forensic team and taken to the laboratory for testing.
Acting Superintendent Steve Corry said yesterday those items were not believed to be linked to the bag of human remains allegedly found but he refused to comment on the duffle bag.

Asked whether he had considered the possibility of the initial reports being a hoax, Supt Corry said: "We take all information from the public seriously."

Meanwhile, the mother and stepfather of Kiesha Abrahams yesterday spent an hour at their former home unit at Mt Druitt - from where the six-year-old allegedly disappeared five weeks ago - to collect their belongings and take them to their new address.

They quickly entered the new block and did not stop to look at the large community shrine outside the unit dedicated to their missing daughter.

The couple refused to comment on the police search for the body in the bag being carried out near Liverpool. They have consistently denied any involvement in Keisha's disappearance

Any chance they did find the duffel bag, and are keeping hush-hush? Why no comment?

It's waaaay too early....going back to bed. Hopefully theres more news later on after I've had a coffee.

Hence the "I definitely wouldn't be there if I didn't HAVE to be." Order from a superior would go in the "have to be there" category.

Respectfully snipped.

Unless you were there on the orders of your Superior.

I'm off to search for any scraps of info in the media. Hopefully info from the locals starts to filter through. I'm really hoping this is related to Keisha - I so badly want closure and justice for that little girl.

ETA: there really is very little in the media about the search at Sadlier. Either nothing came of it, or the Police have asked the media to keep quiet. I'm leaning towards the former...

New twist in hunt for missing Kiesha Abrahams as police hunt body in bag
September 07

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...hunt-body-in-bag/story-e6frf7l6-1225915034033

When police arrived at the scene, there was no trace of the bag or a body. But, interestingly, police sniffer dogs reacted as if they smelled the scent of remains

Local woman Katrina Parker said she was the one who discovered the shirt inside a bin.

"We were just sitting on the park bench having a cigarette and when we went to put our rubbish in the bin there was a fluoro work shirt just sitting on top of the bin," she told The Daily Telegraph.

"It was fairly stained in a dark red but nothing like a dirt stain. It was definitely blood."

The shirt - along with a rubber ball, a yellow belt and blood-stained paper towels - was removed by a forensic team and taken to the laboratory for testing.
Acting Superintendent Steve Corry said yesterday those items were not believed to be linked to the bag of human remains allegedly found but he refused to comment on the duffle bag.

Asked whether he had considered the possibility of the initial reports being a hoax, Supt Corry said: "We take all information from the public seriously."

Meanwhile, the mother and stepfather of Kiesha Abrahams yesterday spent an hour at their former home unit at Mt Druitt - from where the six-year-old allegedly disappeared five weeks ago - to collect their belongings and take them to their new address.

They quickly entered the new block and did not stop to look at the large community shrine outside the unit dedicated to their missing daughter.

The couple refused to comment on the police search for the body in the bag being carried out near Liverpool. They have consistently denied any involvement in Keisha's disappearance

Any chance they did find the duffel bag, and are keeping hush-hush? Why no comment?

It's waaaay too early....going back to bed. Hopefully theres more news later on after I've had a coffee.

Yes all very interesting and strange:

If nothing has been found why have they been searching for three days

The search for Kiesha was only for three days

The search at Nurragingy (? spelling) was only for three days

Interesting to note that their serious searches based on a missing child and a torso being found went on for three days and when they say nothing of interest has been found they still search for three days.

Also with Kiesha I only remember seeing the taped off area as being around the unit not any where they were otherwise searching so why is an area taped off at Sadlier if nothing of interest has been found.

Just a couple of points I have noticed to ponder about.
:beagle::detective:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member