GUILTY Australia - Kylie Maybury, 6, abducted & murdered, Preston, Vic, 6 Nov 1984

Inside someone will see that children should never be harmed and somewhere and in due course.

His justice real time will be delivered.

can someone start a thread in Cold Cases for Denise McGregor. Davies must be a strong suspect.

Keith Moor's new book, with a long chapter on Kylie, is due out this month.

Keith Moor's new book, with a long chapter on Kylie, is due out this month.

Thanks for letting us know, paul. Please give my congratulations to Keith on the publishing of Kylie’s book. I’ll have to wait for my local library to get a copy in and, if he does a library/bookstore tour to promote it, I’ll be sure to drop on by.

there was a claim floating around that Kylie was a tomboy simply because of her short hair... but, she liked the Strawberry Shortcake character! She liked Rainbow Brite! She did calisthenics!

Hopefully Moor will shed more light on Kylie the person in his book.

there was a claim floating around that Kylie was a tomboy simply because of her short hair... but, she liked the Strawberry Shortcake character! She liked Rainbow Brite! She did calisthenics!

Hopefully Moor will shed more light on Kylie the person in his book.

I had a haircut like that. And my daughter loved Strawberry Shortcake (and Blueberry Muffin?). I bought her all of the little houses I could afford. The little figures smelt so yummy. I remember one year having to make her a ‘strawberry shortcake’ for her birthday. She love Rainbow Brite and still has the horse (Starlite?) 25 years later. My daughter did gymnastics and now she has a daughter of her own. So much ripped away from Kylie’s mother by GD. No mother deserves that.

I am sure Kylie’s story will be much like my daughter’s, only cruelly cut short by Davies. If he’s not suffering in this life, he will in the next.

I had this dream one night during the trial that the Almighty sent Kylie back to Earth to personally testify against GD. Kylie would have been 40 this year.

I just realised that had DNA testing not come in when it did, the killer of Sheree Beasley would have been pegged for killing Kylie, and probably convicted.

Does the flat ("apartment" for Americans) where Julie, Kylie and Rebecca lived, still stand? what about the Food Plus shop on Plenty Road?

I've just started reading the chapter on Kylie in Moor's book. Why he felt the need to describe Kylie as "gorgeous" i don't know. You describe a lads' mag sexpot as "gorgeous" but a six-year old girl? Not so much...

Be interesting to see if the proposed telemovie eventuates. Will they take great care to accurately recreate Kylie and 1984 Preston?

The wheels are slowly turning on a Kylie Maybury tv movie, I've been told.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back