GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was such a farce... She was disgusting!!!

Then when they were talking about him dragging Lisa back in to the apartment she had to add in that snide remark that the neighbours never even called the police!!! OMG I hit the roof at that point! How is that relevant? It's like she's trying to lay some of the blame into them!

Me too Humdinger I jumped off the chair and that belittling scoffing remark that maybe Lisa may not have been trustworthy!
Oh and she condoned the biting of the ear.

:stormingmad:

I think she needs to study the following....

One woman is killed every week in Australia by a current or former partner.

Intimate homicides
• Intimate partner homicides account for one fifth of all homicides in Australia. Of these, four out of five involve a man killing his female partner.
• In 2005-06, 59 women were killed by their male partners or ex-partners.
• Typically, women are killed in the context of a history of domestic violence.

http://www.whiteribbon.org.au/uploa...eets_Nov_13/Factsheet_5_Facts_and_figures.pdf

This was such a farce... She was disgusting!!!

Then when they were talking about him dragging Lisa back in to the apartment she had to add in that snide remark that the neighbours never even called the police!!! OMG I hit the roof at that point! How is that relevant? It's like she's trying to lay some of the blame into them!

What I learnt is that RL was the one who gave Lisa SG's phone no to phone him about the vacant room in his apartment for rent.

IMO SG and RL are a good pair with the same lack of values about knowing what is right and what is wrong. I often wonder why they did not become an item when they met five years ago rather than after Lisa's death.

There were no new explosive revelations. What I predict is that Channel 7 decided that they could get two shows rather than one our of this so they could have edited the original show and extended it. The final show after sentencing will probably reveal the explosive revelations that they have been promising to us.

I was disappointed with the Catholic priest supporting SG the way he did in the past. Religion should not come into it. SG apparently left the priesthood as he felt he could not remain celibate. SG is now facing at least 20 years of celibacy!

It appears that Ms Harnum knew that Lisa was in trouble with SG and it is so sad she could not help her and nor could the Counsellor.

My question now is:

Did Channel 7 only pay RL for these interviews or were the others paid too? Otherwise it does not seem fair.

What I learnt is that RL was the one who gave Lisa SG's phone no to phone him about the vacant room in his apartment for rent.

IMO SG and RL are a good pair with the same lack of values about knowing what is right and what is wrong. I often wonder why they did not become an item when they met five years ago rather than after Lisa's death.

There were no new explosive revelations. What I predict is that Channel 7 decided that they could get two shows rather than one our of this so they could have edited the original show and extended it. The final show after sentencing will probably reveal the explosive revelations that they have been promising to us.

I was disappointed with the Catholic priest supporting SG the way he did in the past. Religion should not come into it. SG apparently left the priesthood as he felt he could not remain celibate. SG is now facing at least 20 years of celibacy!

It appears that Ms Harnum knew that Lisa was in trouble with SG and it is so sad she could not help her and nor could the Counsellor.

My question now is:

Did Channel 7 only pay RL for these interviews or were the others paid too? Otherwise it does not seem fair.

Definitely agree Estelle. Just look at the crimes committed against children within religious institutions. Religious does not always equal law-abiding.

Not sure if I can post this... But according to Lisa's first cousin who is on twitter, Lisa's family did not give permission for the show. But given that Joan was interviewed I'm a tad confused...

Definitely agree Estelle. Just look at the crimes committed against children within religious institutions. Religious does not always equal law-abiding.

It appears to me that many criminals on Websleuths.com hide behind religion especially Catholics thinking that will give them clemency in the courts. They all of a sudden become "religious" like Oscar Pistorius who is supposed to be reading the Bible every day! LOL

Too many people in churches are hypocrites.

I am spiritual but would that give me any clemency? Not likely as I do not have a priest where I can go to confess my sins (even murder) and be let off or forgiven as they say.

Luckily I do not expect to be accused of a crime so I do not have to become a hypocrite just for the sake of clemency.

IMO it is disgusting that criminals use the church is this way.

Did you notice that Lisa after she became engaged to SG had to become a Catholic?

It appears to me that many criminals on Websleuths.com hide behind religion especially Catholics thinking that will give them clemency in the courts. They all of a sudden become "religious" like Oscar Pistorius who is supposed to be reading the Bible every day! LOL

Too many people in churches are hypocrites.

I am spiritual but would that give me any clemency? Not likely as I do not have a priest where I can go to confess my sins (even murder) and be let off or forgiven as they say.

Luckily I do not expect to be accused of a crime so I do not have to become a hypocrite just for the sake of clemency.

IMO it is disgusting that criminals use the church is this way.

Did you notice that Lisa after she became engaged to SG had to become a Catholic?

This reminds me of a young model from Sydney who got done for drugs in Bali and then suddenly started wearing a burqa in an attempt at leniency - and it worked!!!

Not sure if I can post this... But according to Lisa's first cousin who is on twitter, Lisa's family did not give permission for the show. But given that Joan was interviewed I'm a tad confused...

I think it was beneficial to the show that Lisa's mother's side of the story was given to give balance but where did they get they taped interviews from if she had not given her permission? I also think she should have been paid for them as RL was for sure.

There is something missing with her.
No emotion.

A smart **** answer for everything, with a sneer and a belittling scoff.
What a piece of work. I'm seeing a personality just like Gittany.

Possibly misguided but I'm thinking a motive. Could be fearful from SG's contacts.

My heart breaks for Mrs Harnum, her daughter slipped through her fingers......
Both Mrs Harnum & the trainer, when the police told about Lisa's death said 'OMG he killed her'

BBM. My impression: Intellectualizing, lacking appropriate emotion, decency and respect. Grandiose ideas? She's already given up her present life for him. She's obsessed with his life! Is she promising to give up the next 10 years of her own life and dedicate it to him, to become a lawyer to prove him innocent? How realistic are these ideas? Are these megalomaniac ideas? He had a fair Trial with skilled legal Defense and Prosecution Lawyers before an eminent Judge. He was convicted. How is it that she considers herself more knowledgeable and more powerful than our Justice System? Is this her omnipotence? her all-powerful self-importance? her quest for power over the female Judge? or is this his influence over her?

This reminds me of a young model from Sydney who got done for drugs in Bali and then suddenly started wearing a burqa in an attempt at leniency - and it worked!!!

Yes it is a good ploy which works for them - usually.

I need to remember that! Even to a religion which she probably had never had any affiliation with before! LOL

Your word of "leniency" is probably better than my word of "clemency".

BBM. My impression: Intellectualizing, lacking appropriate emotion, decency and respect. Grandiose ideas? She's already given up her present life for him. She's obsessed with his life! Is she promising to give up the next 10 years of her own life and dedicate it to him, to become a lawyer to prove him innocent? How realistic are these ideas? Are these megalomaniac ideas? He had a fair Trial with skilled legal Defense and Prosecution Lawyers before an eminent Judge. He was convicted. How is it that she considers herself more knowledgeable and more powerful than our Justice System? Is this her omnipotence? her all-powerful self-importance? her quest for power over the female Judge? or is this his influence over her?

I just wonder if in 6 months, a years' time, she'll do another interview. This time explaining the truth behind her then ex (SG), and claim victim....then release a calendar or get a men's mag cover. (sorry, I know, terrible, but she's either really manipulated or is very manipulating IMO)

RL was paid for the interview .... the reporter was on the Sunrise program Fri morn.
That was an annoying interview too as he was really pushing the point that the media has RL SOOO VERY WRONG!
He said she is a very smart young lady defending the man she loves ( in so many words)
After seeing the interview tonight I am a bit baffled I think the media has her pegged!

Another point was Lisa's fractured finger gosh, there was a reason for everything!

Simon Gittany's secret life

We take you inside the murder trial that captivated the country, and reveal explosive new insights from Gittany's new girlfriend.

Video: http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/21363958/simon-gittanys-secret-life/

Thank you for supplying the link.
It was very telling. Joan Harnum spoke with dignity and palpable anguish.
The counsellor spoke with difficulty and obvious remorse.
The priest spoke unconvincingly. (Eyes unable to focus)
RL showed her true colours. ("Well actually it was not like that, it was actually like this. There is a perfectly good explanation. Which I will prove to you...")
RL's body language (though clearly practiced) is also lying. (Regarding the introduction)
RL's attributes: She has a good set of teeth, can speak English, and wears make up. Another thing, she can look at a man straight in the eye (most of the time) whilst showing just a hint of shapely legs and *advertiser censored*. (Does that throw the male interviewer off track just a tad?)
Mind you the interviewer stuck to manfully to his guns and didn't appear too fazed by her stories.
This is a real piece of works. Two of a feather.

A thing that stood out was this: This .....er conversion to ...... Christianity??
This occurred AFTER the ear biting episode.
This episode surely would have incurred a JAIL stint?
Unless, by a miracle, (and after someone whispered in his ear)
He showed signs of Remorse (Magic word in Australia)
And what better way to show that?
Go to a Monastry somewhere where the conviction would be swept under the carpet. (Go either by order, or by suggestion)
The poor policeman minus his ear would go on remembering this bad piece of work, now untouchable.
And SG could spend some time laughing his way to his next job.
Only thing explosive about this interview was my self.
This RL is not the cute naïve "thing" I initially took her for. She is manipulating and conniving, as well as completely stupid. Has an answer for everything. And will stop at nothing to see her man made innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname