GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the Aspergers could be why the police let him take his book with him when he was arrested - help to stop any adverse reaction and keep the arrest as calm as possible.[/QUOTE]

Don't they have tasers for that

His profile name is also 'lamant' french for the 'The Lover' a 1992 movie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lover_(film)

Okay, I'm going to be cryptic here. All hypothetical, ok!

If he was using 'lamant' on other sites, and he was a fan of literature (fan fiction), he may have created a profile that may refer to another psychological diagnosis that was given a few years ago.....

DK's lawyer has criticised media coverage, "there has been a great deal of interference & undue speculation"

Speculation automatically comes with every crime, re the media coverage, in this case I believe it was sparce & alot withheld

Quite a bit more info out today. I can't help wondering if DJK asked to use the toilet or something to gain entry into MH's unit. Because Morgan likely knew him by sight (maybe even said hello in the past), DJK may have said he just finished work and was busting to go before he walked home.

Of course I'm still bouncing round the idea of a prearranged meeting, mainly because of the CCTV that shows Morgan pausing on the street. I wonder if Morgan was seen looking at his phone in those few minutes. There is that barmaid that said she couldn't meet up with him that night. Is it a possibility that he got a text or call from her whilst standing there - indicating they wouldn't be meeting up. I don't know. So much points to a prearranged meeting with DJK and MH, but I just think something is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike