Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police media conference has just been held but I can't link it. They said they are convinced that more than one person was involved in Novy's murder and disposal of her body. They are also saying that an indemnity from prosecution may be available to an accomplice who didn't participate in the actual murder and inferred that this is who the reward of $250,000 is aimed at and anyone else who may have information, even something minor that may be a piece of the puzzle.
They are waiting on forensic results of the car they dug up.

If JC had help I would assume they would have been paid a very hefty sum. I wonder if the police have knowledge of large withdrawels etc being made around that time. It wouldn't surprise me if he hides alot of transactions through the business etc.

I highly doubt any of his so called mates are going to dob him in. I would love to know if Dave Babbingtons partner has any knowledge of what has gone on.

Sounds like the police are getting very close to solving the case and the more media attention there is hopefully it will be enough to make someone crack under the pressure.
The police already have a number of other charges on JC unrelated to Novy's disappearance, I wonder if police will have any other things to convict JC on? He certainly has left himself open to be scrutinized. With my dealings in the past, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they have other charges that they could put on JC.

Sounds like the police are getting very close to solving the case and the more media attention there is hopefully it will be enough to make someone crack under the pressure.
The police already have a number of other charges on JC unrelated to Novy's disappearance, I wonder if police will have any other things to convict JC on? He certainly has left himself open to be scrutinized. With my dealings in the past, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they have other charges that they could put on JC.

How well do you know him?

I wonder if his sex offence charges will stick? I cant help but think one of his daughters moved Novy's car while he was overseas.

Seabreeze, I hope the posting of a reward for information doesn't mean the investigation has come to a brick wall. I wouldn't think they would do that if they were nearing an arrest.

I have a feeling that this case is tied up with something else also.

That is my feelings on the matter, I think they forensics have found zilch on the ute and they are getting desperate. I am wondering that if he does get convicted on the other charges and is put away, if that will bring his so called mates out of the woodwork to dob him in for the cash.

I also wonder if Novy had knowledge of his child abuse and rape allegations and he was worried that she could put him in the slammer along with wanting her share of his wealth. That is massive motive.

Is this missing person linked to Novy's case http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...david-hanson-goes-missing-20140306-349zi.html

On the police website the video is tilted under Novy Chardon MP Slacks Creek http://new.livestream.com/queenslandpolice/events/2801059/videos/44320089 ... Could this be the balding stocky guy seen at the back of the car, if so it would seem incredibly suspicious if this was linked to Novy's disappearance.

Funny thing is that in the police video one detective has said disappearance of Novy and the other says murder http://new.livestream.com/queenslandpolice/events/2801059/videos/44963462

Hi Seabreeze,
Don't want to say how I know him here on this forum, other than to say that I have met the Chardons. I am very wary about putting too much out there publically. There are certain people that I believe may be involved and could be a reason why people have not come forward with information. I can't substantiate this statement with facts, however it is the reason why I am so interested in this case. I too am also certain there is foul play here. Unfortunately I don't have any information on Novy's disappearance, however the latest news with the reward and indemnity offered I believe will help those that have any knowledge to come forward with that piece of vital evidence that is required.

Hi Seabreeze,
Don't want to say how I know him here on this forum, other than to say that I have met the Chardons. I am very wary about putting too much out there publically. There are certain people that I believe may be involved and could be a reason why people have not come forward with information. I can't substantiate this statement with facts, however it is the reason why I am so interested in this case. I too am also certain there is foul play here. Unfortunately I don't have any information on Novy's disappearance, however the latest news with the reward and indemnity offered I believe will help those that have any knowledge to come forward with that piece of vital evidence that is required.

I understand, have you voiced your theories to the police?

I wonder how the murderer feels now with a $250K reward on his head and indemnity is being offered to those who can lead the police to his arrest?

UH OH! Hubby is a mechanic so I asked him if he knew of Inox products. He informed me yes and we also have a can in our garden shed! (shivers). He said its like WD40 but it's better, he has stock of it at work. I showed him the website but he wasn't aware of so many products lines of INOX.

So have you just drummed up business for JC? Never mind. He'll be needing his soap-on-a-rope soon.

Sent from my ZTE T81 using Tapatalk

So have you just drummed up business for JC? Never mind. He'll be needing his soap-on-a-rope soon.

Sent from my ZTE T81 using Tapatalk

That wasn't my intention Breaking. I couldn't believe we owned a can & hubby's business used it. I told him about Novy, the buried vehicle and JC's escapades and he took my advice.

I'll find our can today and happily chuck it out!

Hi Seabreeze,

It is likely the QPS have had to put up a credible scenario, to get a $250k reward approved. The fact that an indemnity from prosecution is offered might suggest one of the players (maybe unknown at this stage) is the target of the offer.

It is almost a justice in itself that the persons involved now have to trust, or more to the point not trust, each other.

There may be more murders, once persons who have a sense of being entitled to do something start acting, they usually don't stop until interrupted.

That wasn't my intention Breaking. I couldn't believe we owned a can & hubby's business used it. I told him about Novy, the buried vehicle and JC's escapades and he took my advice.

I'll find our can today and happily chuck it out!

Ooh you might get into trouble for that ;). We have a can in our shed and I HATE seeing it there, but DH says it's the best stuff ever! I also recall telling someone else about Novy last year and his thoughts on INOX products were the same, blokes just love the stuff, it's really a great product! Shame about the slob that invented it...

Ooh you might get into trouble for that ;). We have a can in our shed and I HATE seeing it there, but DH says it's the best stuff ever! I also recall telling someone else about Novy last year and his thoughts on INOX products were the same, blokes just love the stuff, it's really a great product! Shame about the slob that invented

Apparently it's been there for years so that's OK that Novy benefited but I told hubby not to future support such a woof woof.

Apparently it's been there for years so that's OK that Novy benefited but I told hubby not to future support such a woof woof.
It's not always so simple.. Keep in mind that there may be hard working honest people working for the company who rely on the income they get from the company to feed their families, pay for medical costs, housing and so on...

It's not always so simple.. Keep in mind that there may be hard working honest people working for the company who rely on the income they get from the company to feed their families, pay for medical costs, housing and so on...

as long as they Aussie products!

:gday::yesss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members