Australia AUSTRALIA - Perth missing/murdered SK victims

Sharon Fulton: Charges laid over Perth woman’s 1986 disappearance​

Behind a paywall. Posting it for those who subscribe.

Sharon Fulton: Charges laid over Perth woman’s 1986 disappearance​

Behind a paywall. Posting it for those who subscribe.

A couple of free sites and the official missing persons entry.

Her husband had been considered a suspect for a long time is my understanding. I think he tried to blame it on the Birnies but the time frame didn't quite match.

The story is still unfolding.

I thought we had a thread for Sharon here, but searched and didn't find one.

I must have mistaken her for another missing wife who wanted "time to herself"

Cold a thread be started for Sharon Fulton now?

( I’ve never done this, so am not confident to do it myself)

@TootsieFootsie Thank you!
Thanks for asking.
I've been working on a thread for the past 40 minutes.

Wanted to make sure I had the facts right for the heading as once you post the heading you can't change it.

And was heading here to post the link when I saw your post.

Hopefully this is the correct thread to post this new article.

ByRebecca Peppiatt

'December 4, 2023
WA Police have launched the first in a series of podcasts focussing on cold case murders in a bid to jog memories and entice people to come forward with information.

Cold Case Western Australia was launched on Monday and will look at six separate cases – the first looking at the unsolved murder of a 19-year-old beauty queen contestant.'
1701692523768.png

''Felicia Wilson was engaged to be married and working at the Kwinana Community Health Centre when she went missing on January 10, 1979.
She failed to return home from work and was reported missing by her parents and fiance.

The next day her body was found in bush around 70 metres from her workplace. She was bludgeoned to death with a 27 kilogram limestone rock.
Felicia’s brother Gerrard Wilson hopes the podcast will help lead police to her killer.''

Hopefully this is the correct thread to post this new article.

ByRebecca Peppiatt

'December 4, 2023
WA Police have launched the first in a series of podcasts focussing on cold case murders in a bid to jog memories and entice people to come forward with information.

Cold Case Western Australia was launched on Monday and will look at six separate cases – the first looking at the unsolved murder of a 19-year-old beauty queen contestant.'
View attachment 465811

''Felicia Wilson was engaged to be married and working at the Kwinana Community Health Centre when she went missing on January 10, 1979.
She failed to return home from work and was reported missing by her parents and fiance.

The next day her body was found in bush around 70 metres from her workplace. She was bludgeoned to death with a 27 kilogram limestone rock.
Felicia’s brother Gerrard Wilson hopes the podcast will help lead police to her killer.''
Just listened to the episode. Was hoping to find someone had posted about it. What I found really interesting when listening to the episode was that they mentioned it’s a random attack, but her sister, Belinda, said she had been walking the same track for a number of weeks and was meant to work, but was told not to. I hope there were some investigations into her sisters work colleagues or people who knew Belinda’s schedule? Perp was perhaps expecting someone else but attacked anyway and was incredibly angry it wasn’t who he wanted.

FELICIA MARIA WILSON • Crime Stoppers Western Australia

FELICIA MARIA WILSON​

DESCRIPTION:
  • 19 years of age.
  • Fair skin.
  • 167 cm tall.
  • Slim build.
  • Long brown hair below her shoulders.
  • Wearing a beige coloured knee length skirt, a white blouse with a flower motif and a black and silver necklace. She was carrying a dark coloured handbag.
QUICK CASE FACTS:

• Felicia went to work at 8.25am on Wednesday 10 January 1979.
  • Felica was her usual self during the day and left work at 4.30pm to walk home.
  • Felicia did not return home at the expected time of 4.45pm.
  • Felicia’s fiancé attended Felicia’s address at 6.20pm but was told she had not returned from work.
  • Felicia’s fiancé searched for Felicia but when she could not be located, he along with her parents report her missing to Police.
  • At about 8.00am on Thursday 11 January 1979 Felicia was located deceased by work colleagues in the bush area behind her work place in Kwinana.
CASE DETAILS:

Felicia Maria WILSON, was born in October 1959. She lived with her parents in Orelia and was due to get married in February 1979.

Felicia Maria WILSON was only 19 years old when she was murdered whilst walking home from her work on Wednesday 10 January 1979.

Felicia commenced work at the Kwinana Community Health Centre (KCHC) on Monday 8 January 1979.

At about 8.25am on Wednesday 10 January 1979 Felicia left her home address and was dropped at work at the KCHC by her father. During the course of the day she was in good spirits and carried out her duties as usual.

At about 4.30pm on this day Felicia left her work address and was last seen by her work colleague who stayed behind to lock up the premises. Felicia’s work colleague saw Felicia walk past a window and onto a footpath in front of the KCHC. This is the last known sighting of Felicia alive.

On the day of her death, Felicia is believed to have walked along a bitumen pathway which leads through light bush land towards the Kwinana Shire Office building. It was approximately a 15-minute walk from her work place to her home address in Orelia.

Felicia’s fiancé and her parents attended at the Kwinana Police Station at about 8.00pm that evening where they submitted a Missing Person’s Report.

Felicia’s family and the police conducted searches of the area in an attempt to locate Felica.

The following morning, Felicia’s work colleagues conducted a search of the bush behind KCHC and located Felica deceased in a small clearing of native bush approximately 70 metres from the bitumen path.

The person or persons responsible for Felicia’s death have not yet been identified despite a very long and intensive investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back