Australia Australia - Robyn Santen, 36, Perth, 8 Aug 2015

Very interesting. UWA is at 35 Stirling highway. 35km from GPO to Jane Rimmer. Who did she know there?

I thought Cutler car at the beach. Police said there were no suspicious circumstances though, so I sighed relief.

Where was Robyns car left exactly? Not feeling so happy now.

Paton: Firstly, it may be of English origin, being a diminutive of Pat(e), itself a pet name of Patrick

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Paton#ixzz3jjYtmhBP

78 Stirling hwy

I thought Cutler car at the beach. Police said there were no suspicious circumstances though, so I sighed relief[/url]

I wonder if they actually came to this conclusion or if they are just playing their cards close to their chests though. Really the only way they could say with certainty that it wasn't suspicious is if they thought that she took her own life in the sea. Clearly they aren't totally sold on this seeing as they have made the grapeskin info public since.

Really the definition of suspicious is a woman catching a cab, disappearing and then having her car turn up at the beach.

The cops had the helicopter out circling, a bus stopping and searching traffic

If anyone knows exactly where the car was left? It is quite secluded along that stretch. A high incidence of vehicle break ins.

Did she ring a cab? Is it another taxi ring?

The police say, no suspicious circumstances... Did she run off on a tangent? Massive blue with hubby? Infedelity & got caught? Big blow out from that maybe? Went to chill out at the beach. Foul play after that. She was a strong swimmer too.

I read that the car was found outside Clancy's Fish Pub, City Beach. Sorry I can't post article link at the moment but it should be easy enough to find.

Yeah the police posted it on the missing facebook page. There's also some pictures on there to.

Police are continuing to seek the public’s assistance in their investigation into the disappearance of 36 year old West Leederville woman Robyn SANTEN.
Despite a comprehensive land and sea search carried out off the coast of City Beach, Robyn has not been located.
Robyn’s car, which is a silver Volkswagen Golf, was located around 4pm on Sunday 9 August 2015 in the car park near Clancy’s Fish Pub in City Beach.
Police are still seeking information to help ascertain the circumstances leading up to her vehicle being found at this location, and asking anyone who was in the area between midnight and 3pm on 9 August to contact police.
It is also believed that Robyn was at the Grapeskin Wine Bar in William Street in Northbridge on the evening of 8 August 2015.
Anyone who may have seen Robyn at the venue is also asked to contact police.
Members of the public can assist by calling Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st..._=top_level_post_id.127379767605729&__tn__=*s

Her car being found abandoned with her phone inside doesn't look good in my opinion. That's what was said by whoever is running the facebook page. Saying trying to phone her won't help as her phone was found inside her vehicle.

I totally don't buy the suicide bit.

I happened to be out that night and spent a part of my night outdoors. It was bloody arctic, the coldest night in a long time. I was totally rugged up and my teeth were chattering so I do t buy her physically being able to make herself go into the surf no matter what her mind set.

I'd be keen to hear more about the taxi thing. Does anyone know this for sure that she got in one? If so this is a total game changer.

Another article says she took a taxi home then went out again which is why her car was in city beach. ... I just find it really strange that it's not being treated as anything suspicious when clearly it is. Unless the poor lady has a mental health issue past and that's getting in the way of police treating the case seriously...

Swimming at night off Citybeach is not a good idea. White Pointer at Cottesloe 6km down the road yesterday.

This stretch is renowned for vehicle break at the beach. Many leave their cars open to save window breaks.

Santen lived in West Leederville.

citybeach.jpg

Just have to ask. What was this mother of 2, married woman, doing in a bar without her husband or her car, who did she ride with to the bar? Then taking a taxi home and going out again in her car? Why? How could that not cause problems with the husband? Was she having an affair? Who was she going to meet up with?

What am I missing? This is odd.

Her husband knew she was going there from the media reports I've read and he has obviously stayed at home with the kids. I don't think that means she is having an affair? My partner and I don't go out together at all because we have a child with autism so one of us is always here with him. There might be a reason other than an affair as to why she went alone. Maybe her work collegues were there and he wasn't interested.. Many reasons. Just my opinion :)

It could have been a get together with the girls or something. An affair is not something that crossed my mind at all. I wonder whether she got home (by taxi) then went back out in her car because she was upset for some reason. When I lived near the coast, I would drive to the beach if I was upset. It's a good place to think. Also, when the family made their plea to the media they said, "Please Robyn, if you're out there somewhere pull your head in and let someone know because we miss you beyond belief, ...". For me it suggests that she was angry/upset about something.

The family said, "Pull your head in" Wow, that's pretty crazy on television from a family member.

It has gone quiet, nothing from police. Santens car was at the beach already because she was at the beach restaurant.

Was Santen a member of either surf clubs either side the restaurant. Did she have a personal trainer?

We haven't heard the whole story, but it did sound like on the media the relationship had come under some pressure.

Where are the media? This is weird. The media must have gone quiet because they know Robyn has left the country, nor does Robyn want the media attention.

Crabstick, I have not read that Robyn was at a beach side restaurant, just that her car was found in the car park of one. The 'West Australian' newspaper printed on the 21 August 2015:
"Mrs Santen was last seen on Saturday, August 8 after she left friends at the Grapeskin Wine Bar in Northbridge. She is believed to have taken a taxi home before driving her silver Volkswagen Golf to City Beach."

Yeah your right, the car was next to the Clancys fish restaurant. Thats the kicker though. Why didn't they just say the car was in middle of City beach car park?

Why did they attach the Clancy restaurant name to the story? It sends confusing messages to people. Most people wouldn't know where Clancy's fish pub is. Although, have police ruled out Robyn definitely didn't go into Clancy's? Is it media internal advertising hopin for a freebee plug?

Did Robyn take swim wear, swim in clothes, or decided on a naked briney venture in front the restaurant? If she drowned, they would have found her.

I don't think Tiger sharks around as water too cold. There was a White Pointer in the area. Water temp was right, and food is in close this time the year. Its renowned for them. Although Great Whites aren't necessarily night feeders. I don't think there was any surf which means predators come in close.

Her hair is much shorter at the bank ATM, than in press images. It looks like Southern end of City beach carpark, not near Clancys

Was the purse in the car with other personal belongings?

12:00 – 9:00 pm
Clancy's Fishbar City Beach, Friday hours

9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Clancy's Fishbar City Beach, Saturday hours

Thats at the ATM 10:xx pm after Clancy's closes

Her silver Volkswagen Golf was found abandoned on Sunday, August 9, in the car park near Clancy’s Fish Pub in City Beach. Her keys and other personal belongings were still inside.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...ght-she-vanished/story-fnhocxo3-1227490187984

Crabstick, I have not read that Robyn was at a beach side restaurant, just that her car was found in the car park of one. The 'West Australian' newspaper printed on the 21 August 2015:
"Mrs Santen was last seen on Saturday, August 8 after she left friends at the Grapeskin Wine Bar in Northbridge. She is believed to have taken a taxi home before driving her silver Volkswagen Golf to City Beach."
1440028655910.jpg

Its the new millennium in a Western country. Women are allowed to run free. TIC. Was she meeting friends? Had a blew with the husband and done a bar run?

There is a whole lot we haven't been told. The media has gone dead quiet.

Just have to ask. What was this mother of 2, married woman, doing in a bar without her husband or her car, who did she ride with to the bar? Then taking a taxi home and going out again in her car? Why? How could that not cause problems with the husband? Was she having an affair? Who was she going to meet up with?

What am I missing? This is odd.

Taxi to town, (Grapeskin wine bar), > 22:XX PM taxi home,(West Leederville) > car to City beach (Direct line from town to beach)

She withdrew a sum of money, she came home and drove the car off.

11:00pm - 11:30pm before she would have arrived at Citybeach carpark. Closer to midnight if 10:30 ATM. Left personal items in car.

robyn_santen_path.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back