Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to defend a man who is innocent of murder, she fell from a balcony to her death, he didn't push her or throw her off the balcony, she fell, that's why, as the evidence shows, her legs were hanging from the balcony. Your legs wont hang if your pushed, shoved or thrown off of a balcony, they hang when your climbing off of a balcony. The evidence has shown that she was drunk, aggressive and losing it in an apartment that she was unfamiliar with and in this state tried to climb to the balcony below................ and let it be noted, this is not victim blaming, this is the evidence.
Well she has been there 3 hours already, so she was in fact familiar with it. So she had even less of a reason to feel out of place and go beserk. My guess is she was on drugs , taken long before she even laid eyes on Tostee.

yes, I am.. quite serious.. based on the fact, that this forum, and ALL of websleuths forums, are VICTIM FRIENDLY.. you will find that ignoring this fact will not be to your advantage, .. I notice that some people have tried to explain this policy to you and to poor Elde and the silly Dillinger, but it appears to fall on deaf ears.. so let me repeat it, as clearly and as plainly as I can.

These forums, WEB sleuth forums, are VICTIM FRIENDLY.... Warriena is the victim in this particular thread.

I have tried to point out to poor Elde that he/she is in the wrong forum, and now I point it out to you. If you cant understand that this thread isn't here to promote GABE< it is victim friendly, in respect of Warriena. So you may be also in the wrong forum.

How is stating the evidence of the trial victim blaming, because you believe it is, it's because you ignore the evidence, so can't and won't see what is being put forth of evidence, hence you get confused and think it's victim blaming.

Well she has been there 3 hours already, so she was in fact familiar with it. So she had even less of a reason to feel out of place and go beserk. My guess is she was on drugs , taken long before she even laid eyes on Tostee.

Well, that too is speculation and outside the evidence presented at the Trial so far. I just cannot see how this Trial even got started, so I guess there is something to rabbit like come out of the Prosecutor's hat.

"There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict. Walk away; the battle they are fighting isn&#8217;t with you, it is with themselves". -unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.