Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he is intrinsically linked to the case in some way....and we all know none of the story seems to add up. Why lie if you have nothing to hide? Why would your wife feel the need to ask a psychic? Why did no one remember seeing him at the school or the cafe? If it wasnt him, then he must be the unluckiest man alive to have been in the vicinity and have reason to be back there again, have those historical charges, have the toy in his car and have no one see him to prove where he was (or wasnt) that day.

From bearbear 'when william first went missing i was sure it was family, it almost always is, everything seemed to fit, then i thought a neighbour might have been watching through the trees and lured him over'

I keep coming back to that funny little house across the road that was for sale.

From bearbear 'when william first went missing i was sure it was family, it almost always is, everything seemed to fit, then i thought a neighbour might have been watching through the trees and lured him over'

I keep coming back to that funny little house across the road that was for sale.
I agree. How quickly it went on the market and was sold at such a low price and the pictures from realestate.com of the interior just weren't homely at all. Best view of the gmas house without being seen yourself. I've been consistently coming back to this since I scoped out the neighbours in the early days.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I think just because no one has come out and said BS was not at the coffee shop and school events, does not mean he was or wasn't. That the police have not qualified that, makes me think they are pressuring him for another reason, perhaps they think he knows something more. He wasn't scheduled to be at the G'mas house that day, a lot of that timeline and calls etc is pure speculation as far as I can see, why haven't police qualified any of those things.
The psychic, perhaps MS was not doing it for reassuring herself.
when william first went missing i was sure it was family, it almost always is, everything seemed to fit, then i thought a neighbour might have been watching through the trees and lured him over, and thats still a possibility, but now i think its very likely bs is involved or someone in his family hes protecting, he was at williams grandmothers house, he was scheduled to be there etc, so many other coincidences and i think ms knows a lot and in denial, her needing reassurance from a psychic shows she doesnt trust him, the fact police still havent cleared him from poi, so many things point to his involvement now,
wondering if people would come forward if offered a big reward, enough money to start a new life?

Mid north coast police commander Paul Fehon said all theories remained under investigation, including a suggestion William was abducted by a paedophile ring.

"That was just one aspect of investigation, along with many that the strike force has looked at over the period of time," Superintendent Fehon said.

"The strike force is concentrating their efforts back to locate where young William currently may be, and that's why we're calling on the public."

From the ABC report.
I don't feel quite as confident in BS's involvement reading statements like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname