Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if BS deleted his call log because he made or received a call from another poi who may have been watching the house?
But did he delete it?
My phone is on a standard setting for keeping messages and calls (whetever it was set on when when I got it) but the option is there to auto delete after a certain amount of time. It could be that simple.

The date stamp might actually be the date the image was taken. Even though the application as the date as 2008. The datasets are collated in different ways. There is multiple layers of images for zooming etc. I wouldn't discount it at a whim.

Thanks for feedback guys. I think the date stamp on the car made me think it was 2014.

Deleting your call log means nothing. Call logs are recorded on a telco server.

But did he delete it?
My phone is on a standard setting for keeping messages and calls (whetever it was set on when when I got it) but the option is there to auto delete after a certain amount of time. It could be that simple.

If someone is a suspect by a series of co-incidences:

- an ex boyfriend was convicted of child sex offences recently
- 5 teachers from my school have been convicted of sex offences that occurred at school
- a number of family members have been molested (by different offenders)
- I lived opposite a known, convicted sex offender for a few years when I was in my 20s
- I was Hanging out in a suburb once at the same time a child was taken from the street and murdered
- my friend's teacher has been convicted of the kidnapping and murder of a child and has just been charged with another historical kidnapping and murder

Would that make me guilty of a child sex crime if I couldn't provide a corroborated alibi for where I was at the time of the offence?

It would make you a very interesting POI.
Particularly if you were due to return at sometime (crucial or otherwise) to the exact house a 3 year old was abducted.
If your best mate was stating to the media that you had a receipt in your hot little hand to show that you were sitting opposite your wife in a cafe 10 kms away, sipping coffee.
All those experience ... wow....... an alibi with no inconsistencies seems the obvious and sensible way to avoid attention.
imo

But Mr Grant said someone in the community holds the final piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

"We're calling on you to do the right thing and provide us, the police and CrimeStoppers, with that bit of information that will bring this family peace," he said.

Bravehearts CEO Hetty Johnston said there may be people who know the identity of William's kidnapper but are too frightened to come forward.

"You can have anonymity, the country will wrap its arms around you to support and protect you. But if you know something you must come forward," she said.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/29531522/tyrrell-parents-plead-bring-our-boy-home/

I think the other possible car in the 60 minutes image, the same grey car could otherwise be a Holden Barina sedan, possibly

Thanks for feedback guys. I think the date stamp on the car made me think it was 2014.

There was a picture of a white Hyundai AWD next to the work van which appeared to be on his front lawn, but cant confirm it was his families.

Does anyone know the type of the 3 cars taken from the Spedding home for forensics? Obviously his work van is one. I tried to find pics on the net but looks like all have been removed.

I do wonder if police are watching people waiting for them to make the wrong move and spend more time in jail.

Here is my theory. All the pictures of at the Spedding house have been removed I think as I can't find them. Was one of the others cars a white ford territory? Bill goes with his wife in the morning to coffee. On the way he receives and misses a call from the mother of William asking when is he coming. He says to his wife I better go around there now I'll drop you of and quickly go and repair it and meet you back here. Drives off in wife's car to the house. Abducts William in the car not the work van. Drops William off at friends or God forbid worse. Drives back to meet Margaret in her car. Deletes the calls, says he never went there. Asks Margaret to lie. Police are putting the cars out to the public because Margaret will see police release and so will other family who know he has a white 4 wheel drive. Hence his YouTube video as although the parents interview says nothing about him it mentions their other car. Other cars need to be release to eliminate them as if bill goes to court they will be bought up by defence. This is all a theory and obviously dependent on the other def. car being a white territory which I'm not 100% sure of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies if this has been in other threads. Looking at https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...49,19z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xa5761e5c12d63f4b.
Has it been noticed before
that the house at 35 Benaroon drivelooks attached to the huge piece of land 144 Batar Creek Rd. I am wondering if there is a connecting private road through that area on that piece of land. I notice that 35 Benaroon doesn't look like it has a back fence, unlike it's next door neighbor. The other house on that property, surrounded by bush looks really easy to miss.MOO bbmN

Scenario. 35 neighbor notices the arrival of the family the evening they arrive and knows the children do not normally live at grandma's Sees them unpacking their belongings. Informs associates of what is going on across the road. Tells them of a way out of the street where they won't be noticed, behind his property, or they already know about it. The cars come to check the property and observe the children however they get an opportunity on that day to abduct one of the children. Neither speed off, they just turn into 35's driveway, there is a road through the back of the property connecting to Batar Creek Road. The occupant of 35 may have been at work all day with an air tight alibi. I know it's far fetched.

I know there was talk about this a number of threads ago. I can't remember if this was a theory (Puggle, perhaps?) or something that was reported by a member of the public as something they recall seeing (a very small child whose top of the head they could see but with the seatbelt strap across the chair). This is interesting to me, anyway.

I vaguely remember us all here discussing this ...... I think I might have just mentioned that the description/scenario Jubelin plays out in the article could be based on facts... possibly..... and I may (Can't recall) have said someone may have come forward saying they saw a car with the top of a child's head.....all purely speculation on my part.

Jublelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car. Perhaps your first thought is to return him to his parents. Certainly, if anyone saw you now, you could say you were driving him to the police station in Laurieton, 15 minutes away. Instead of knocking on doors, you head back out past the showground. No one *follows you. You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him. You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving. By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away. There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. *William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit.

I vaguely remember us all here discussing this ...... I think I might have just mentioned that the description/scenario Jubelin plays out in the article could be based on facts... possibly..... and I may (Can't recall) have said someone may have come forward saying they saw a car with the top of a child's head.....all purely speculation on my part.

Jublelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car. Perhaps your first thought is to return him to his parents. Certainly, if anyone saw you now, you could say you were driving him to the police station in Laurieton, 15 minutes away. Instead of knocking on doors, you head back out past the showground. No one *follows you. You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him. You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving. By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away. There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. *William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit.

det jubelin is quite specific with the seatbelt mention isnt he, maybe someone did see a little boy in the front seat of a vehicle that day?

Slightly off topic...but not

All this talk of the cars and people wondering why it wasn't brought to the publics attention sooner .... and those posters here and even the police stating it's strategic..

Thankfully we don't understand what is really going on behind the scenes....cause if we don't.... then hopefully the Mongrel/Mongrels behind Williams abduction don't either.

I have an example of details of a car being involved in an abduction being kept from the public ..... another case I'm obsessed with - The Siriyakorn Bung Abduction.

The strange thing with her case is they announced they had a witness report of Bung possibly being in a car on the morning of her abduction ..... they announced this on the 3rd Anniversary of her disappearance - along with a Image of the type of car they wanted info on.

They also said they had searched data-banks of cars matching the Ford’s description but had been unable to make a breakthrough.

WHICH was very curious as the exact model car shown in the article was clearly visible (on google images @ that time) parked in a driveway along Bungs route to school...... only 200 meters from her home. (Reported to crimestoppers)

So this gives me some hope that they (Police) do already know the occupants of the vehicles .... let's just hope it doesn't end up like Bungs case ..... which I personally feel wasn't able to be resolved due to that one solid piece of evidence they needed.

This is also another reason why I think that no Reward for information is being sought in Williams case ..... because at this point the police must be fairly certain that their investigation is heading in the right direction ..... in that they still have very viable leads to follow up.... I'll probably start to worry if they offer a Reward to be honest.

Anyway sorry for the babble ....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/detectives-investigate-possible-sighting-of-missing-melbourne-schoolgirl-siriyakorn-bung-siriboon/story-fni0fee2-1226939404746

Bung Car comp.png

whoa ...double take.. Take a look @ the stationwagon ... same model??? minus the side stripe..

William Cars.jpg

Bung car 1.png

bung car police.jpg

I hate coincidences.....

Deff have to check if my POI in the Bung case ever moved to the Camden Haven Area ...

that freaks me out ..

I apologies for all the earlier article but I cannot help but compare then to now.
Strategies.
Media releases have been so confusing - maybe just to the unknowing public. imo

His mother had ducked inside to make a cup of tea at the front of the house, with windows that look down Benaroon Drive, and saw nothing.

William's grandmother's house sits on a hill, providing an open view down Benaroon Drive. Houses sit well-back from the road on manicured, acreage blocks. Every movement is noticed in the quiet dead-end street. There is little, if any, through traffic, making the probability of a random, opportunistic attack "next to nil," Superintendent Fehon said.
Neighbours said they didn't hear or see any cars or strangers on Friday. The whereabouts of relatives have been verified and there is no family conflict that could provide a motive....

Every home has been searched. The Sex Crimes Squad has verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street or town. Cameras have been sent down sewer pipes. William's grandmother's house has been searched from the roof cavity to the basement.
Does grandma have a basement?
"Tell me, what do you think has happened?" he asks, turning to a small group of reporters who all shrug. "We don't know either," he says.
This was article published 21st September2014. Just after BS had returned to finally repair the washer and possibly given his initial statement to police.

But it is now known that
* Mum had seen 3 of the cars - 2 parked across the road and a 3rd doing a u - turn.
* Mum had left a message on BS message bank that morning.

7 Sept 2015
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...their-little-boy/story-e6frfmyi-1227515450439

“We have information that could link William’s disappearance to a group of people suspected of paedophile activity,” lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said.
Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin has also been looking for William since day one.
To date, the investigation into William’s disappearance has yet to turn up any evidence that the toddler is alive or dead.

Does it seems BS may have been on the radar from the get goes?

imo

Here are my thoughts on the two cars...

LE know who they belong to
LE know who was in them that day
LE are now looking for more witnesses to verify that those cars were there

I really think that once another witness can place those two cars there, then an arrest/s will be made

'imo'

The three cars on Benaroon Drive wouldn't have been mentioned until now - I understand. BUT how did police know at that early time 9/2014, they would have to keep secret about the cars?? :confused:

I apologies for all the earlier article but I cannot help but compare then to now.
Strategies.
Media releases have been so confusing - maybe just to the unknowing public. imo

His mother had ducked inside to make a cup of tea at the front of the house, with windows that look down Benaroon Drive, and saw nothing.

William's grandmother's house sits on a hill, providing an open view down Benaroon Drive. Houses sit well-back from the road on manicured, acreage blocks. Every movement is noticed in the quiet dead-end street. There is little, if any, through traffic, making the probability of a random, opportunistic attack "next to nil," Superintendent Fehon said.
Neighbours said they didn't hear or see any cars or strangers on Friday. The whereabouts of relatives have been verified and there is no family conflict that could provide a motive....

Every home has been searched. The Sex Crimes Squad has verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street or town. Cameras have been sent down sewer pipes. William's grandmother's house has been searched from the roof cavity to the basement.
Does grandma have a basement?
"Tell me, what do you think has happened?" he asks, turning to a small group of reporters who all shrug. "We don't know either," he says.
This was article published 21st September2014. Just after BS had returned to finally repair the washer and possibly given his initial statement to police.

But it is now known that
* Mum had seen 3 of the cars - 2 parked across the road and a 3rd doing a u - turn.
* Mum had left a message on BS message bank that morning.

7 Sept 2015
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...their-little-boy/story-e6frfmyi-1227515450439

“We have information that could link William’s disappearance to a group of people suspected of paedophile activity,” lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said.
Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin has also been looking for William since day one.
To date, the investigation into William’s disappearance has yet to turn up any evidence that the toddler is alive or dead.

Does it seems BS may have been on the radar from the get goes?

imo

I'm bothered by the sentence, verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street. I'm also wondering if anyone else remembers an article that stated the family had been visiting Kendall more regularly, according to neighbors, since the grandfather's death and yet in interviews the mother stated it was really the 1st time since her Father's death in February that year. It bothers me cause I can't work out why that discrepancy exists and so I find it hard to rule out that someone in the street observed the children a few times that year.

Or someone from the Camden Haven are visited Victoria.

Yeah not the person I'm interested in ... I monitored the car on Google Images over a few years - it was still there so he is definitely from Victoria.

Just a weird coincidence though ...

The three cars on Benaroon Drive wouldn't have been mentioned until now - I understand. BUT how did police know at that early time 9/2014, they would have to keep secret about the cars?? :confused:

I don't know FromGermany. I am confused too. Why did they keep them a secret?

That you Col? Only kidding ;-) it's just that your theory is very left field and, MOO, highly unlikely.

Edit to add: your comment is also curiously contradictory. You open by stating that you think the 'drug deal' car activity "is unrelated to William's disappearance" (as though in your mind this drug deal scenario and William's fate are completely different incidences). However, you immediately go on to detail how you "feel strongly" that it is related. Just saying...
Im still way behind, trying to catch up as quickly as possible so sorry if I sound silly.
Just wanted to say about the drug thingy, I personally dont believe it to be an accidental hit n run by drug dealers or anything but i do know that people will pull up anywhere and smoke drugs and do drug deals in the middle of where ever these days. I see it with my own eyes as I live in a circle, all houses face the park and EVERYDAY cars rock up and park and smoke their drugs or come and deal, i see cars park up and hands cross over etc. Im in Perth so in no way connected here, just wanted to put it out there that instances like what I see may lead people to think that it could be a possability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catmom953