Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that. That both cars are white station wagons. And the elaboration of why these cars are being used.

Police getting on the television saying we are looking for a white Falcon is pointless.

In the case of one of the most mysterious, the Claremont serial murders, police are interested in white station wagons.

To keep things in theme of both topics, I explained why I thought the two cars in Williams GMs street may be used for crime, Why Hillys' discovery may have a link, no matter how old it is. The two cars may have been used for crime, for a long time.

They are also very cheap cars to buy second hand. Keep them in a farm shed. Bring them out only for crime.

Yeah ....mmm...Going to have to admit I'm not entirely sure what your getting at Crab.

I was using the example of the Bung case to indicate that sometimes police will hold off releasing information to the public, especially if the evidence is particularly important to the investigation. In Bungs case they withheld the information of the car sighting for almost three Years...

I just happened to be freaked out when I realised the car in Bungs case.... also resembles one of the cars in Williams case .... that's all...

And yeah ....not sure what you mean about that vehicle been commonly used in crime ... I wouldn't have thought a 1994-1996 ford falcon station wagons are the choice vehicle for crims JMIO..... Commodore Sedan Yes....

From what we know BS had a very close call with the law many years ago but managed to avoid any consequences (until recently) and maybe that was enough to scare him from acting out on his sick fantasies all this time. I think it was just bad timing for dear little William and perfect timing for a certain creep with a burning urge to act out on his disgusting desires. Unfortunately most child predators are purely opportunistic and it wouldn't take a lot of planning to grab a defenceless little child, just a moment is clearly all they need.[emoji22]

Who could ever forget little James Bulger, mum just turned her back for a moment[emoji17]

Hi, I am just popping in to say Hi, new to Websleuth, and I have been following Williams disappearance since the start, but I do not know why until I watched 60 minutes over a week ago that I never started to google. I have tried my best to read all the posts in here but there are just so many. Anyway I have gotten through thread 1, 14 and all of this current thread. I am really impressed at how honorable you guys are. I am looking forward to William being returned home. I do have an opinion on this, but for the moment I will just keep reading.

Welcome Ruby, nice to have you here with us.

Who could ever forget little James Bulger, mum just turned her back for a moment[emoji17]

I was just thinking of that case yesterday, and it was a horrific case. Children murdering a toddler, :(

From what we know BS had a very close call with the law many years ago but managed to avoid any consequences (until recently) and maybe that was enough to scare him from acting out on his sick fantasies all this time. I think it was just bad timing for dear little William and perfect timing for a certain creep with a burning urge to act out on his disgusting desires. Unfortunately most child predators are purely opportunistic and it wouldn't take a lot of planning to grab a defenceless little child, just a moment is clearly all they need.[emoji22]

Yeah but the murderer and child molestor that had contact with those girls was imprisoned and there was no evidence BS did anything to them. It was his brother in law who did that.

Deleting your call log means nothing. Call logs are recorded on a telco server.
Yes, i get that. I have seen a few people say that he deleted his phone records. I am only saying....but did he. It could be automatic. How does anyone know?? That is my question??

Sorry to bump a previous post of mine up but would you guys please look at the link which is a street view, map and satellite image of Benaroon drive to Batar Creek Road? Do any of you good people think there might be a rear access out of number 35 through that bush to 144 Batar Creek Road?. The driveway for 144 Batar Creek starts just past the 1st power pole. When I look at the Satellite image, following the line between the 2 houses I feel like I see a vague shadow indicating a line between the trees. Does anyone else think it is a possibility?

I had a really good look Frogwell .... and went back over many years of google images ..... I can't see any rear access...sorry.

Sorry to bump a previous post of mine up but would you guys please look at the link which is a street view, map and satellite image of Benaroon drive to Batar Creek Road? Do any of you good people think there might be a rear access out of number 35 through that bush to 144 Batar Creek Road?. The driveway for 144 Batar Creek starts just past the 1st power pole. When I look at the Satellite image, following the line between the 2 houses I feel like I see a vague shadow indicating a line between the trees. Does anyone else think it is a possibility?

Possibly. Could be interesting, because didn't somebody ask for directions to Batar Creek Road the day William went missing?
Although it is very thick scrub behind 35, so don't know if you could get a car thru there

What makes me very curious about the sketches of the two cars is how detailed they are. I imagine LE showed Mum photos of various car models to narrow it down, but check out a few details below:

- the cars are drawn transparent (easier to see on the dark car) except for the wheels and mags, which are very specific. Why non-transparent and highly accurate? That's a pretty good memory for detail when spotted from the tree (40-50m away) and house window (70m away) where Mum noticed them (reference to radio interview Part 1_if you haven't listen to it you need to because it tells all about when and where the cars were seen);
- the white car has some very distinctive features, like white side mirrors, little triangle side window and square bumper bar;
- the dark car also has a pretty specific bumper and lower spot/driving lights.

My 2nd and 3rd points could be explained by Mum just picking the closest match to the sample images LE showed her (only my guess that's how it was done). But my first point about the highly specific, non-transparent wheels/mags could mean something, like LE have a pretty good idea who owns these cars. The cars resemble too many models, but maybe the clue (or message to scum) is in the wheels. I'd be keeping an eye out for people who have recently removed or changed their hub caps.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 180
Bill Spedding’s former brother-in-law is a murderer and child rapist
Hillsley is serving a life sentence for killing a friend and then raping the victim’s 10-year-old stepdaughter.

He is the brother of Spedding’s first wife.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...and-child-rapist/story-fns0kb3z-1227402333353

So what are the odds this mongrel also raped the two little girls when he had already raped another child?

My point was that. That both cars are white station wagons. And the elaboration of why these cars are being used.

Police getting on the television saying we are looking for a white Falcon is pointless.

In the case of one of the most mysterious, the Claremont serial murders, police are interested in white station wagons.

To keep things in theme of both topics, I explained why I thought the two cars in Williams GMs street may be used for crime, Why Hillys' discovery may have a link, no matter how old it is. The two cars may have been used for crime, for a long time.

They are also very cheap cars to buy second hand.

I think I was just a little bamboozled by your original post ....which was quite lengthy and contained a lot of detail.

Now you have explained it ..... I completely get your "Drift"...

and very true what you are saying.....

Mind you.... that wont stop me from checking out if there is any connection, as I seem to recall there being a mention of a Victorian connection.

Hillsley is serving a life sentence for killing a friend and then raping the victim’s 10-year-old stepdaughter.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...and-child-rapist/story-fns0kb3z-1227402333353

So what are the odds this mongrel also raped the two little girls when he had already raped another child?

Yes, BS's lawyer used the fact that the brother in law could have been the one who raped the two girls. But there are also big questions about the timing of the offence, because Hillsley was actually in jail at the time

Yeah but the murderer and child molestor that had contact with those girls was imprisoned and there was no evidence BS did anything to them. It was his brother in law who did that.

BS hasnt had his time in court yet! We know of some of the evidence but not all plus we havent heard anymore about further charges yet.

The Crown prosecutor argued Hillsley was in jail at the time of the alleged offences

Many of these offences allegedly occurred in Victoria and “concern not only further offences committed against the victims in this matter, but also further victims,” court documents said.

“There is evidence of other adult offenders who are complicit in similar child sex offences, both independently of and in conjunction with, the accused in this matter,” the documents said. Victoria Police are investigating and “it is anticipated further charges will be brought against the accused in the foreseeable future.”

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...court-told-20150614-ghnx8h.html#ixzz3lntoTJUe
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...316668260?sv=b0557a1edb60040df75deac1aeaaa2e1

more links way back in earlier threads where we discussed it in detail ....

Does this help Frogwell? There is a track between the cemetery and Batar creek road. There is vehicle use/access to GMs Benaroon drive from the cemetery as well.

tyrell-prop-street.jpg tyrell-prop-micro.jpg
Images courtesy Google Earth

Yet, thus far, nothing has come of those suggestions.
Further to that, no one has actually given a definitive date of when the offences actually occurred, the children were not taken to a doctor or hospital until long after the offences were alleged to have occurred.
Going only on what the court information and the Judge has said. It wasn't enough to keep BS in prison.
BS hasnt had his time in court yet! We know of some of the evidence but not all plus we havent heard anymore about further charges yet.

The Crown prosecutor argued Hillsley was in jail at the time of the alleged offences

Many of these offences allegedly occurred in Victoria and “concern not only further offences committed against the victims in this matter, but also further victims,” court documents said.

“There is evidence of other adult offenders who are complicit in similar child sex offences, both independently of and in conjunction with, the accused in this matter,” the documents said. Victoria Police are investigating and “it is anticipated further charges will be brought against the accused in the foreseeable future.”

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...court-told-20150614-ghnx8h.html#ixzz3lntoTJUe
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...316668260?sv=b0557a1edb60040df75deac1aeaaa2e1

more links way back in earlier threads where we discussed it in detail ....

I think there were also statements made that indicate the brother in law did have access, was actually living with the children in January of that year, I think I read it here, that his father told him not to go into bedrooms with the children.
Who in their right mind would chance it?

Ah...that's better :D Will send the links off to my brother (one of 4!) now. Can't guarantee another quick reply but will post it as soon as I receive his thoughts.

Sorry to bump my own post and *sigh* don't know how to include frogwell's post on p. #40 to which I was originally replying. Anyhow, just wanted to let you know I haven't had a reply from my brother regarding the cars yet. I will remind him tomorrow as I wasn't able to reach him today. Busy and exhausting day. Night all *snore*

BBM: Karinna, would you post a link to that please?

I'm interested in your theory, 35 still interests me, is 144 Baktar Creek road the house in the middle of all that bush? I can't see any tracks to drive on between them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenjen72