Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the interior of the house ect is irrelevant , family have been ruled out entirely.

Yes they have been ruled out but the layout of the house has me questioning FM statements about where William was in relation to her and FGM and sight lines. It appears others are feeling the same. I am not accusing FF at all. It just gives a different impression on how William was taken. Was it as quick as first thought?

I'm sure the interior of the house ect is irrelevant , family have been ruled out entirely.

Hbayne, this is a discussion thread about William's disappearance from 48 Benaroon Drive Kendall. We're only just now seeing interior photos of that house which gives us a new perspective of where William and his family were the morning he disappeared. No one is casting aspersions on the family. If anything it adds more credence to the notion that William was abducted right under the noses of his family. Leave it at that please.

I just wanted some clarification about why some found it odd that underground area had been modified. Understand the curiosity but it takes on us a whole new path! Is it a suggestion new owners are involved ? I don't know but I felt it was irrelevant . No judgement on anyone here at all. Just thought some may have been stretching the rules a little with regard to new owners of the home .

Hbayne, this is a discussion thread about William's disappearance from 48 Benaroon Drive Kendall. We're only just now seeing interior photos of that house which gives us a new perspective of where William and his family were the morning he disappeared. No one is casting aspersions on the family. If anything it adds more credence to the notion that William was abducted right under the noses of his family. Leave it at that please.

Thankyou , I'm here for the exact same reason as you.

I just wanted some clarification about why some found it odd that underground area had been modified. Understand the curiosity but it takes on us a whole new path! Is it a suggestion new owners are involved ? I don't know but I felt it was irrelevant . No judgement on anyone here at all. Just thought some may have been stretching the rules a little with regard to new owners of the home .

I think everyone has different thoughts all of which are valid. The discussions on the supposed photo of William in the back of BS' van seemed ridiculous to me but others seemed quite convinced.

The bottom photo the window across from the back door would that look out over the garage???

No Soso. The garage is at the front of the house and the carport is to the right of the back door.

Back-of-house-showing-sunroom-copy_zpsdz9plgca.jpg

The-disappearance2_zpsc8ebgvgf.jpg

Has the underground area perhaps been cleaned up since the photograph you remember seeing? I think it would be quite difficult to keep that pile of earth at the side off the concrete, and an inch or two of dirt over it might make it look like a bare earth floor.

Don't worry Hbayne, I'm keeping an eye on who stretches and who actually breaks the rules.

I just had a thought. Whenever there is a house up for sale it's not uncommon for a lot of locals to swing by and have a look during the open inspection, do we know if grandma's house had had open inspections in it leading up to William's disappearance? If so, a number of locals in the area would know the layout of the house quite well, whether they had visited there as friends or not. It would also have been common enough to see people in the street driving past and having a look at the place, you would assume they were prospective buyers, and they'd unlikely be seen as suspicious.

"William’s grandmother has since moved out of the street, having sold the house to a mature couple just before William’s abduction."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...513994803?sv=31e326748245567ed9f7f9bb556568bf

No Soso. The garage is at the front of the house and the carport is to the right of the back door.

Back-of-house-showing-sunroom-copy_zpsdz9plgca.jpg

The-disappearance2_zpsc8ebgvgf.jpg

I actually meant the one looking through the back door and straight ahead ... hope that makes better sense.
I am trying to get my bearings .. but looking at the house from above is it a door out to the side balcony?
I dunno!!!

I realise that these photos are probably very recent but I could not help but note the white car parked on the side of the street in the photo looking down from the carport - top drive way.
There is little view from the kitchen of any area other than the back porch.
If someone had been to the house was aware the kitchen was out back then knowing Mum was making a cuppa in the kitchen (as said in msn) would not have concerned them too much. imo

http://www.domain.com.au/for-sale/kendall-nsw-2439-2012336605?sp=2

Are you talking about the first/"lead" photo? Is that really a car in the background? Wouldn't it be a tiny car?

I actually meant the one looking through the back door and straight ahead ... hope that makes better sense.
I am trying to get my bearings .. but looking at the house from above is it a door out to the side balcony?
I dunno!!!
There's no balcony over the entrance to the garage. But yes there are sliding glass doors from the living area to the long-side balcony.

Are you talking about the first/"lead" photo? Is that really a car in the background? Wouldn't it be a tiny car?

Yes ... it did look like a car when I looked but maybe not.

A large workshop and storage area under the house with power and concrete floor would be ideal for trades person or vehicle restorer. Set on a 4,976m2 corner block with plenty of room for extra sheds or swimming pool. A no through road makes this a very private property indeed.

We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.

http://www.domain.com.au/for-sale/kendall-nsw-2439-2012336605?adid=2012336605

Very attractive for "trades persons" and "vehicle restorers" and "no-through-road-lovers" and "corner block lovers" and "investigators on their own", I've been noticing. What people may have visited the house before William's disappearing?

Makara I just wanted to know where you where going with the underground modifications. Purely from a perspective that you may have had reason to question. If you put it out there it is valid for anyone of us to ask questions as to why you may think it's relevant to the case . That is all I'm asking.

Thanks Mrs. G. It's the workspace under the house that has me intrigued at the moment. It looks like it has been freshly cemented, probably by the new owners but it disturbs me nonetheless. Someone posted a pic of that area in one of the previous threads and it was just dirt. I will find it eventually. :findinglink:

ETA: And then there is the kitchen, not where I envisioned it to be. Some things are just not making sense.

This is the post I'm referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member