Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are looking at two different areas here, under the deck may still look like this. The workshop area (that may well have been recently concreted) is behind (to the left) of the brickwork in pics 2 & 3 IMO

I got the photos from the 60 Minute interview (screenshot) and the nicely done area photo I got from the "Domain" site where the house is listed.

BBM: yes, yes we do.....ah, because it gives us a solid reference to discuss direction of views.

The house is sort of a corner block if I am looking at the map right? Beneroon Dr seems to hook around the house, almost like another road. So the view of Beneroon Drive is confusing....but could you see from the kitchen to the road? Not necessarily the 'kitchen window' as such? I could say I can see the shops from my house while I am in my kitchen...but I am not looking out what I would call the kitchen window...it's actually a glass door across the room?? It's semantics but you could see how it could be reported in MSM. What I saw from my kitchen...could be assumed to be what I saw from my kitchen window....when it actually isnt 100% accurate.

I found this interesting and wonder if Benaroon drive is a popular jogging spot because it is steep. How many others travel from another town to run down Benaroon Drive and is that why the two cars where sitting there??

Another mum, Iona Bligh, who lives in the next town and drives her kids to Kendall’s school every day, regularly ran up Benaroon Dr as part of her daily exercise routine.

But on that day, she decided at the last minute she had enough time to drive to a popular mountain track in the township instead, before meeting friends for coffee at the local cafe.

“I’d drop my kids at school and run down Benaroon Dr. I was going to run it that morning before I met some girlfriends for coffee at Miss Nellie’s ... the only reason
I didn’t is because I dropped my son at school five minutes early,” Ms Bligh said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...513994803?sv=31e326748245567ed9f7f9bb556568bf

wow! excellent job Richie, mate/matess you have nailed it from the little we have. I was wondering if access to laundry was off living room (page 5 of domain site,and far right pic 10...hinges?) 2 doors. So access to 6 Main bed would be just right hand side of the clock (page 5 of domain site), don't know if attention to this detail is of importance but?
Thanks Seek. I saw the hinges in the laundry but the other side of the wall is the TV, so I'm guessing it's a Laundry cupboard along side the Family Room cupboard.
With the door to room 6, it could be near the clock like you suggest, but then that means two doors to the bedroom, and the ceiling corners didn't suggest a door length here. Could be though. Funny house really. Anyway, some uncertainty on the interior doors and hallways, and bit of guess work from me.

The house is sort of a corner block if I am looking at the map right? Beneroon Dr seems to hook around the house, almost like another road. So the view of Beneroon Drive is confusing....but could you see from the kitchen to the road? Not necessarily the 'kitchen window' as such? I could say I can see the shops from my house while I am in my kitchen...but I am not looking out what I would call the kitchen window...it's actually a glass door across the room?? It's semantics but you could see how it could be reported in MSM. What I saw from my kitchen...could be assumed to be what I saw from my kitchen window....when it actually isnt 100% accurate.

Yes, it's on the corner where Benaroon Drive makes a sharp right-hand turn (then 'dead-ends' in a bush track that leads to the cemetery.)

From what I can make out (via Google Earth) the two driveways enter the property after you make the right-hand turn.

Also, from richieswan's floor plan (plus Google Earth), it seems as if the kitchen window looks out almost diagonally across Benaroon Drive to No./Lot 51 (and, possibly part of No./Lot 17.)

The only other 'outlook' from the kitchen (other the little piece of yard and the small verandah directly outside) seems like it would be into the living room. Then maybe through the front door to the corner (No./Lot 43 and another bush track with access via a locked gate). That is, unless there is no wall between the kitchen and the 'big room', and there are large glass doors opening onto the long verandah.

That leaves an awful lot of Benaroon Drive out of sight, if your family's activity is centered around the small verandah and yard outside the kitchen, according to richie's floor plan.

My spatial awareness is not great when it comes to bricks and mortar architecture, so please correct me if I'm wrong. (Although, give me something biological and I'm your woman.)

Also a big THANK YOU to richieswan for his amazing floor plan!

Watching 60 minutes, the garage door is closed so you can't see the floor of the garage, however you can see where the driveway has like a base sand laid down where the blue metal is going to go. The work on the driveway looks fairly recent. I don't know if it's new concrete, it could be and the Domain site is really pressing the concrete floor as a selling point. The whole garage area may have just been cleaned up with a pressure hose. "Love my Karcha". However the dirt in the garage does have a turned colour about it like it's been recently moved, also looks like it has a high clay content so they may not have any concerns about it moving after a period of time. If it is new concrete that would be an expensive job unless you are able to do it yourself, it's your profession? Seems like a big outlay for a house improvement to me. Asking $65000 more than the last time the house sold 1 year ago. I know house prices are crazy in Sydney but I don't know if houses in Kendall are appreciating at this rate. Again, like I posted before, other home improvements could have been made more cheaply on this house and some of the photos of the interior of the house seem strange to me for a selling campaign with empty baskets and a funny looking christmas tree in the corner of the living area. It made me think of another house for sale on Benaroon drive. What is the rush? Something about this I find puzzling, then again this whole case is puzzling.

remember there are also those two cars, a white station wagon and grey sedan parked in 23 benaroon drive which is just along from 48 and easily visible in six maps

Watching 60 minutes, the garage door is closed so you can't see the floor of the garage, however you can see where the driveway has like a base sand laid down where the blue metal is going to go. The work on the driveway looks fairly recent. I don't know if it's new concrete, it could be and the Domain site is really pressing the concrete floor as a selling point. The whole garage area may have just been cleaned up with a pressure hose. "Love my Karcha". However the dirt in the garage does have a turned colour about it like it's been recently moved, also looks like it has a high clay content so they may not have any concerns about it moving after a period of time. If it is new concrete that would be an expensive job unless you are able to do it yourself, it's your profession? Seems like a big outlay for a house improvement to me. Asking $65000 more than the last time the house sold 1 year ago. I know house prices are crazy in Sydney but I don't know if houses in Kendall are appreciating at this rate. Again, like I posted before, other home improvements could have been made more cheaply on this house and some of the photos of the interior of the house seem strange to me for a selling campaign with empty baskets and a funny looking christmas tree in the corner of the living area. It made me think of another house for sale on Benaroon drive. What is the rush? Something about this I find puzzling, then again this whole case is puzzling.

When I looked at Google maps this morning, I noticed a 'For Sale' outside the house right next to GM' former residence (as you drive toward it). The map had a date of '2014' but I couldn't pull up more info as I'm on my phone today.

When I looked at Google maps this morning, I noticed a 'For Sale' outside the house right next to GM' former residence (as you drive toward it). The map had a date of '2014' but I couldn't pull up more info as I'm on my phone today.
I looked at that a while back. I think it was 2010

Yes, it's on the corner where Benaroon Drive makes a sharp right-hand turn (then 'dead-ends' in a bush track that leads to the cemetery.)

From what I can make out (via Google Earth) the two driveways enter the property after you make the right-hand turn.

Also, from richieswan's floor plan (plus Google Earth), it seems as if the kitchen window looks out almost diagonally across Benaroon Drive to No./Lot 51 (and, possibly part of No./Lot 17.)

The only other 'outlook' from the kitchen (other the little piece of yard and the small verandah directly outside) seems like it would be into the living room. Then maybe through the front door to the corner (No./Lot 43 and another bush track with access via a locked gate). That is, unless there is no wall between the kitchen and the 'big room', and there are large glass doors opening onto the long verandah.*

That leaves an awful lot of Benaroon Drive out of sight, if your family's activity is centered around the small verandah and yard outside the kitchen, according to richie's floor plan.

My spatial awareness is not great when it comes to bricks and mortar architecture, so please correct me if I'm wrong. (Although, give me something biological and I'm your woman.)

Also a big THANK YOU to richieswan for his amazing floor plan!

*Just wanted to add even if you could see out to the 'incoming' part of Benaroon Drive from the kitchen, I think the house in your direct line of sight would be No./Lot 31. Interesting that most of the yard and all of the house at No./Lot 35, (known as the 'creepy' house) would be invisible.

Property Listing:

http://m.domain.com.au/listing/2011752287

Property Report:

http://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/35-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439

I'm so disheartened and disappointed when I Google "William Tyrrell" (which is numerous times throughout the day, every day) and there's no new articles or news. :(

Every morning when I wake up, my first thought is, "today will be the day". I'm not going to ever give up hope until that day comes. You will be found, William.
Yes, me too Justice :( Been checking every day. I know this was posted days ago but just catching up.
Being so close to Halloween I am seeing Spiderman costumes everywhere in stores, ads, commercials, and it makes me think of William.
Very anxiously waiting to hear if any evidence has been found in AJ's wagon.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I found this interesting and wonder if Benaroon drive is a popular jogging spot because it is steep. How many others travel from another town to run down Benaroon Drive and is that why the two cars where sitting there??

Another mum, Iona Bligh, who lives in the next town and drives her kids to Kendall’s school every day, regularly ran up Benaroon Dr as part of her daily exercise routine.

But on that day, she decided at the last minute she had enough time to drive to a popular mountain track in the township instead, before meeting friends for coffee at the local cafe.

“I’d drop my kids at school and run down Benaroon Dr. I was going to run it that morning before I met some girlfriends for coffee at Miss Nellie’s ... the only reason
I didn’t is because I dropped my son at school five minutes early,” Ms Bligh said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...513994803?sv=31e326748245567ed9f7f9bb556568bf

Yes I found this rather odd ....it's been bothering me a bit for a few days now since the link was posted...

Would be interesting to know if many others go Jogging along Benaroon in the morning....

Or the 'notoriety' of the house was too much for the vendors? I'd go crazy having people snooping past/around my house because it was in the media.

Or there are 'undesirables' living within close proximity

remember there are also those two cars, a white station wagon and grey sedan parked in 23 benaroon drive which is just along from 48 and easily visible in six maps

What is the date on that image bearbear?

*Just wanted to add even if you could see out to the 'incoming' part of Benaroon Drive from the kitchen, I think the house in your direct line of sight would be No./Lot 31. Interesting that most of the yard and all of the house at No./Lot 35, (known as the 'creepy' house) would be invisible.[/B

http://m.domain.com.au/listing/2011752287

Property Report:

http://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/35-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439

Looking at this map, you are right Bohemian.

https://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/

Attachments

• benaroon dr WT3.PNG
    benaroon dr WT3.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 126

The image of that property with the for sale sign was captured by Google Maps in 2010 and has an updated copyright of 2015.

Benaroon%20Drive%20FS%202010_zpsewuowm76.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...!2e0!5s20100301T000000!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Could the 2 cars parked together on Benaroon drive have just been placed at the neighbors boundary, by the neighbor while he was doing his lawns that day?

What is the date on that image bearbear?

i just had a look and sorry there doesnt appear to be a date, tried to transfer the photo here but no luck, but its 23 benaroon drive on six maps if anyone wants to check, even if its an old photo its a big coincidence for these two cars to be here, if theyre the same vehicles williams mother saw?

i just had a look and sorry there doesnt appear to be a date, tried to transfer the photo here but no luck, but its 23 benaroon drive on six maps if anyone wants to check, even if its an old photo its a big coincidence for these two cars to be here, if theyre the same vehicles williams mother saw?

Hasn't this image been passed onto Crimestoppers?

The imagery on sixmaps for that scale at that location is Nov 2012. To find the date use the Identify tool "i" and click on the aerial photo. A box pops up and slowly dribbles out some data about the location. Click "Imagery" in this box and read the Block Start Date. Note this date will change if you zoom out to say half of NSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johandev