Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
question......if they (police) have interviewed 1000's of people....why would they allow the media to throw out these particular people to be hung and quartered...their lives affectively ruined...????

Big Question marks for me....

The media don't have to ask permission of the police to do a story or interview any of the named persons of interest in this case. They are only that, persons of interest in the disappearance of William Tyrrell. Police do not have the power to gag MSM. It is only in extenuating circumstances that police can request an MSM gag order be put in place and that in itself is a lengthy process.

Three of the four men* mentioned on the A Current Affair program this evening are known and convicted child sex offenders....and you suggest that their lives are effectively ruined? Are you serious? What about their victims? Give me a break! If you watched the program you would have also noted that Bill Spedding's current historical child sex offence charges were not mentioned due to sub judice. The media was covering their own bum with that one. It's up to a court and jury to decide on Spedding's guilt or innocence and I'll reserve my judgement on the outcome.

Tony Jones, Paul Bickford and Derek Nichols on the other hand have all been arrested, charged and pleaded guilty to child sex offences. Whether on not they had anything to do with William's disappearance is yet to be seen but how anyone could or would show one iota of sympathy for these monsters is beyond me. Name and shame the lot of them in my opinion.

*Men, I use the term very loosely. They are the dregs of the earth.

Also from article I just posted:

Bickford said his conviction doesn’t stop him from feeling empathy and said he also has a ‘very low’ libido.

‘I don’t want to see any child hurt.’

Really???? So molesting a child is harmless??? Unbelievable.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Good question. And will the other sex offenders that lived nearby be released to the media too, slowly pressing a higher player? In the ACA segment PB answered questions twice with "We" then corrected it to "I". Who is "We"? Fellow sicko mates I assume.

More than one slip in that interview......hopefully an arsenal for investigators and their psychological profilers...the guy always talked in the group...rather than him personally - his corrections were a dead give away...he is the weakest link...that interview was a goldmine IMO

More than one slip in that interview......hopefully an arsenal for investigators and their psychological profilers...the guy always talked in the group...rather than him personally - his corrections were a dead give away...he is the weakest link...that interview was a goldmine IMO

Slip ups for sure Puggle.
The comment I had lunch with friends at my wife's house was interesting.

His wifes house ... why not my or our house?

Good question. And will the other sex offenders that lived nearby be released to the media too, slowly pressing a higher player? In the ACA segment PB answered questions twice with "We" then corrected it to "I". Who is "We"? Fellow sicko mates I assume.

Not the first time he has slipped with saying "WE"
See Soso's post #783 below:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/30619942/pedophile-questioned-over-william-tyrell-disappearance/

Video
Reporter: You are a convicted pedophile.
PB:Yes I am but it doesn't mean WE run a pedophile ring.

Reporter: You have been proven guilty of harming children.
PB: But only one child not children.

Repoerter: Police will allege PB breached court orders over a 3 week period last year.

And we know from MSM that his wife is standing by his side despite his guilty plea, (just like MS is standing by BS.) Wonder if his friends from lunch are covering for him? Could be same birds of a feather..... But even if he was where he says he was, does not mean he was not involved in some way or has some knowledge of what happened IMO

Just to clarify, I don't think all these stories you refer to are beat ups. But the way this investigation has been reported on, I do. Which brings me back to, what do I think has been inaccurate reporting?

1. The only thing reported that links TJ to BS is that they lived opposite each other in Wellington in their hometown. I checked to see if that was true and did come up with the name Jones that lived opposite BS but not an A Jones. It was put into some articles later that BS lived opposite AJ's family in Wellington. I did come across an A Jones that lived on the other side of Wellington at the same time as BS was living opposite the Jones family. The connection is still reported that they lived opposite each other in the ACA report tonight and yet both families have said there was no real relationship between the 2 men. I would call that inaccurate reporting. So that leaves BS not really connected to PB or AJ.

2. I feel sure that I had initially read that DN was living at Dunbogan at the time WT went missing. Much is made of him living in Kendall and articles infer that he was living there at the time WT went missing but don't say it outright. I would call that inaccurate reporting. If that was the case would he not have been interviewed very quickly when they were checking out registered child sex offenders living in the area. He wasn't interviewed until May last year.

3.Taylor Auerbach of the Daily Telegraph has been reporting the police line since Jubelin took over the case and has been able to get the scoop on all stories in regards to this investigation and for the most part is just quoted in most of the other papers. He has been responsible for putting the above reporting into the media without really being questioned as to how he came across DN's name or PB's name as POI's in the investigation. Police haven't been confirming these guys as POI's and yet it is out there unchallenged. He was even allowed to put the statements of AJ's families opinion in the ACA report this evening that they think AJ is capable of committing this crime. Where is this mans proof?

I will think of other examples as they come to mind but am off to bed now.

Because what comes out of his mouth is equivalent to those things that drop out of a horse's back side. And I'm being polite.

BBM: I certainly hope so richieswan, I really do!

Just to clarify, I don't think all these stories you refer to are beat ups. But the way this investigation has been reported on, I do. Which brings me back to, what do I think has been inaccurate reporting?

1. The only thing reported that links TJ to BS is that they lived opposite each other in Wellington in their hometown. I checked to see if that was true and did come up with the name Jones that lived opposite BS but not an A Jones. It was put into some articles later that BS lived opposite AJ's family in Wellington. I did come across an A Jones that lived on the other side of Wellington at the same time as BS was living opposite the Jones family. The connection is still reported that they lived opposite each other in the ACA report tonight and yet both families have said there was no real relationship between the 2 men. I would call that inaccurate reporting. So that leaves BS not really connected to PB or AJ.

2. I feel sure that I had initially read that DN was living at Dunbogan at the time WT went missing. Much is made of him living in Kendall and articles infer that he was living there at the time WT went missing but don't say it outright. I would call that inaccurate reporting. If that was the case would he not have been interviewed very quickly when they were checking out registered child sex offenders living in the area. He wasn't interviewed until May last year.

3.Taylor Auerbach of the Daily Telegraph has been reporting the police line since Jubelin took over the case and has been able to get the scoop on all stories in regards to this investigation and for the most part is just quoted in most of the other papers. He has been responsible for putting the above reporting into the media without really being questioned as to how he came across DN's name or PB's name as POI's in the investigation. Police haven't been confirming these guys as POI's and yet it is out there unchallenged. He was even allowed to put the statements of AJ's families opinion in the ACA report this evening that they think AJ is capable of committing this crime. Where is this mans proof?

I will think of other examples as they come to mind but am off to bed now.

Frogwell....I totally respect/admire...any challenges....if I am wrong in accepting the police line of inquiry so far..so be it.....but..from personal enquiry/sleuthing..I think the police are spot on....just needing help due to the blackspots of telecommunications...they can't prove a case to move forward.....too much is circumstantial evidence....not enough hard facts...

I'll have to double check......way too tired here...past my bedtime...on reflection...I had caught an article about Derek being charged for the images on an USB in his possession....dates..not sure...but do know they were along time ago....

2. I feel sure that I had initially read that DN was living at Dunbogan at the time WT went missing. Much is made of him living in Kendall and articles infer that he was living there at the time WT went missing but don't say it outright.

RSBM [emoji1]

There were a couple of variations on where Nichols was living. I agree, it is confusing.

“I was living in Kendall and the police came to see me because I was on the child protection register,” Mr Nichols told The Saturday Telegraph.

He said he was living in Dunbogan when William went missing and said he did not know anybody connected to the case.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/2a509a4d7fe95d488d2b026f8d33bfb0

The elderly man lived in the same town from which William disappeared in 2014, however, he said he was out of town at the time.

Mr Nichols said crimes in Victoria had seen him added to the child protection register. He said he was at Dunbogan when William Tyrrell went missing.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/304...y-police-in-relation-to-william-tyrrell-case/

But both articles do say that he was in Dunbogan when William went missing where Spedding also claims was sometime that day. I wonder if both have proof. Too much of a coincidence IMO

Is there some sort of register where his residence can be checked for that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member