Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a phone log be deleted in a general clean-up of browsing history and excess files, or would it require a separate action?

I don't have a mobile phone but I frequently clean the computer disk, and cache and cookies and so on. I don't have anything in particular to hide, and no one to see it if I did. Could be related to personality type?

Would a phone log be deleted in a general clean-up of browsing history and excess files, or would it require a separate action?

I don't have a mobile phone but I frequently clean the computer disk, and cache and cookies and so on. I don't have anything in particular to hide, and no one to see it if I did. Could be related to personality type?

No clearing the phone log is a separate deliberate action to clearing the cache or other files.

Most tradies I know keep their recent call history in their phone log. Often makes it quicker/easier for them to redial a current customer who needs further attention without having to input the number again. This also helps them avoid saving customer numbers to their Contacts list, which could get pretty huge if they saved them all.

It occurs to me that there are probably other things on some people's phones that they would wipe apart from call logs if they thought they were to be investigated.

..... historical assault. His lawyer said the 63-year-old “will deny these allegations until his final breath”.
-.-.-
...., Mr Spedding asked an alleged victim to sign a declaration about his “good character”.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...g/news-story/2a8a51819720492213582b8d70dc61da

Do you think of things re "good character" (or NOT)? :D

It occurs to me that there are probably other things on some people's phones that they would wipe apart from call logs if they thought they were to be investigated.

If the police were to ever search my IPad or phone I'd have a lot of explaining to do!

The searches and sleuthing I've done would make a wharfy blush!

Everything from pedophilia to garrote knots.
:lookingitup:

I don't think anyone need worry about BS call logs deleted or otherwise because i'm sure the police investigated all of it long ago, including the studio apt. or whatever it was with the mattress and whatever else was there, the spiderman toy, would of been forensically tested also long ago as well. And if there was even a hint of BS involvement he would of been charged by now.JMO.

Imagine what MS is learning about 'dear old hubby' during this trial.

If she already knew his past how could she have foster kids stay under the same roof?

If she didn't know, jeez she's getting some sinister education about him now!

It SHOULD be interesting conversation in the motel room each night or would she dare further quiz him.

She MUST be in denial otherwise how could she!

And what if he is actually Innocent of the historical charges? It was investigated 30 odd years ago, and they better have some good evidence to convict him this time around. You are actually innocent until proven guilty i hope, and a fair trial as well.
And i still remember at the beginning of all this that a Judge that had all the documentation stated it was a very weak case, so there is that. Unless he has been accused in a new case which i'm not aware of?

Hopefully we'll find out about the historical charges verdict in the not too distant future. I suspect they have very good evidence, but that's just my gut feeling. IIRC it was dismissed before in order to prevent the 2 little girls from going through the court ordeal, but I could be wrong of course.

And what if he is actually Innocent of the historical charges? It was investigated 30 odd years ago, and they better have some good evidence to convict him this time around. You are actually innocent until proven guilty i hope, and a fair trial as well.
And i still remember at the beginning of all this that a Judge that had all the documentation stated it was a very weak case, so there is that. Unless he has been accused in a new case which i'm not aware of?

27 April 2015
Victorian Police were also investigating allegations against Spedding.
Magistrate Thomas Hodgson denied bail, noting the strong prosecution case and serious nature of the offences.

19 June 2015
During Friday's bail application, NSW Supreme Court Justice Geoffrey Bellow said there were many "substantive issues" with the case against Mr Spedding.
"[There is a] real issue that either or both victims have been coached or cajoled into making the allegations that they make," Justice Bellow said.
"It is difficult to accept the Crown case is strong in circumstances where, as I have pointed out, that one of the victims has no recollection at all about the incident," Justice Bellow said.

Police have obtained statements from the two victims and obtained evidence that one victim at the time allegedly said: "Bill did it."
Justice Bellow said that, while the allegations were serious and there was medical evidence to support the victims' injury claims, there was still a question as to who attacked the girls.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...-over-child-sex-offences-20150618-ghry1m.html

In his previous Supreme Court bail application in April, the Crown said police could not locate the initial 1987 investigation papers concerning Spedding's case.
Spedding's defence said on Wednesday this makes the case against him "weak".

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3375485/bill-speddings-bail-relaxed/

I am not sure it was the Judge that said the case is a very weak case.
Seems to be no dispute that the young girls were indeed abused. Just who it was they were abused by.
BS is the one on trial. I just hope justice is served for the victims.
imo

I don't think anyone need worry about BS call logs deleted or otherwise because i'm sure the police investigated all of it long ago, including the studio apt. or whatever it was with the mattress and whatever else was there, the spiderman toy, would of been forensically tested also long ago as well. And if there was even a hint of BS involvement he would of been charged by now.JMO.

Takes much more than a 'hint of involvement' to charge a person and aim for a successful prosecution.

Certainly hasn't been cleared either !

I think the police are sticking to an agenda that they had in April 2015, being, if BS is convicted of the historical charges, they will build a circumstantial case that BS ( a convicted paedophile ) was due at Benaroon Dr. when WT disappeared. If they can't get up a case that the DPP will accept, they may hand it to the coroner who may make recommendations about further investigating BS. MOO

I am wondering, if BS is found not guilty in his trials and all reporting on the cases is suppressed so the public do not know how the jury may have arrived at that conclusion, what percentage of people do you think will accept the verdict and treat him like a not guilty person in his day to day life?

I'm appalled at MS...She obviously knew "good old Bill" had been accused of sexual abuse but the case had been dropped and from the injuries to the child, it's enough to turn any mother's stomach.

MS has gone along with "good old Bill" and pretended he's a salt of the earth guy...She certainly knew who to contact to try and intimidate after the allegations came back up.

How can any woman have her children and grandchildren around a man who has hurt a child so badly that they needed to be hospitalised?...I just don't understand it...Turning a blind eye is as criminal as the act itself as far as I'm concerned...MOO

Hopefully we'll find out about the historical charges verdict in the not too distant future. I suspect they have very good evidence, but that's just my gut feeling. IIRC it was dismissed before in order to prevent the 2 little girls from going through the court ordeal, but I could be wrong of course.

IMO those 2 girls at the time considering their ages would not have been involved in going to Court? When someone is guilty of such a horrible crime police investigate the matter and come up with the evidence to arrest and charge and then go to Trial. Unless i am missing something here? It was stated in MSM articles from the historic case that Spedding was investigated at the time.

I'm appalled at MS...She obviously knew "good old Bill" had been accused of sexual abuse but the case had been dropped and from the injuries to the child, it's enough to turn any mother's stomach.

MS has gone along with "good old Bill" and pretended he's a salt of the earth guy...She certainly knew who to contact to try and intimidate after the allegations came back up.

How can any woman have her children and grandchildren around a man who has hurt a child so badly that they needed to be hospitalised?...I just don't understand it...MOO

Assuming you believe MS thinks her husband is Guilty? We don't really know what she knows either. We only read about it in the news, but she has lived with him for a long time and as far as i know she is not a POI?

If it is proven in a Court of law that BS is guilty of the things he is accused of then yeah, throw the book at him, but until then we don't know.
Are they going to give a run by run account of his Trial? It has been very quiet in MSM about it.

I think the police are sticking to an agenda that they had in April 2015, being, if BS is convicted of the historical charges, they will build a circumstantial case that BS ( a convicted paedophile ) was due at Benaroon Dr. when WT disappeared. If they can't get up a case that the DPP will accept, they may hand it to the coroner who may make recommendations about further investigating BS. MOO

I am wondering, if BS is found not guilty in his trials and all reporting on the cases is suppressed so the public do not know how the jury may have arrived at that conclusion, what percentage of people do you think will accept the verdict and treat him like a not guilty person in his day to day life?

if bs is found not guilty on these historic charges, i will still think hes guilty of hurting those little girls, one or both girls at the time said it was bs, and there are too many other circumstances associating him with paedophiles etc, then and now, for me to not think of him as guilty, rightly or wrongly, this is just my personal opinion, feeling about him

Assuming you believe MS thinks her husband is Guilty? We don't really know what she knows either. We only read about it in the news, but she has lived with him for a long time and as far as i know she is not a POI?

With respect...What makes you think that they could be found not guilty of these horrific crimes against such innocent and vulnerable little children ???

With respect...What makes you think that they could be found not guilty of these horrific crimes against such innocent and vulnerable little children ???

Because of the information by MSM at the time about BS's historic charges. And usually paedophiles have many victims before they are caught, sometimes hundreds.
They usually just don't stop with 1 or 2 children. That's why i was wondering if there have been other victims of BS that have come forward, but can't seem to find any info. online about that if there were, which would make the case against him stronger if that were the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding