Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/austra...or-brazenly-molesting-his-nieces-for-a-decade

It all seems so familiar to me ..... although some facts don't match exactly ..... :thinking:

Sadly most child sex abuse happens in the child's own home with people that are supposed to love & protect them. This article from 3 years ago, but still no doubt relevant today. And this pertains to only one state in Australia.
(quote)
Child sex abuse within families rampant
Victoria Police wants to open a new front in the fight against family violence as frightening new data reveals a 43 per cent jump in child sex abuse cases in the past five years.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/child-sex-abuse-within-families-rampant-20140912-10fxao.html

A VIDEO taken days after William Tyrrell disappeared shows a possible escape route for his abductors.
A group of women in the Kendall area, on the NSW mid-north coast, filmed the footage on the dirt road through a forest in an area adjacent to the home where the three-year-old was last seen.
The group walked the track many times looking for William, following his September 2014 abduction.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...s/news-story/d86fc12d9061008ca7f1b9388c149a06

I think that this must be okay to post as it has been referred to in previous threads a while back; re the character Sunny/Sonny Day, it did sound like some sort of made-up alias, and that may well be the case. However, as previously mentioned, in the Kendall cemetery there is a plot which holds the remains of the son of m, who died at the young age of 18 together with a danny valentine day, brother of m. I am not saying that b or m are the perps, in the last few years my mind has gone through a long and varied list of suspects and I honestly have no real idea who is behind the taking of poor wee William. As for the O.I.C., he does sound like a clever and astute man who is passionate about his vocation. When he has stated that none of the family are involved and have been cleared, it has caused me to pause and reflect on this. It did seem remarkably early on that the family/families were cleared. It may well be as some of you say that this is indeed the case. It could be a strategy or it could be that he possesses some definitive information which excludes them and points to another person/s. Some folk have mentioned Yowies. TBH I have no idea if such things exist. If they did, and they were to blame surely they would leave a scent which would be discernible to the dogs? I am of the opinion that GJ would not be following the line that he appears to have taken if he had any such inkling, i,e. the forest would have been looked at again when he took over the matter, and in great depth, at that. It may well be that b has nothing at all to do with any of this and is a bit-player in the wider scheme of things. If he had not been named perhaps the two poor ladies would not have come forward? I am assuming that if he is found guilty in the first trial that there will be a non-publication order re the second. I have listened and read much on the reasoning behind the decision to keep the fp's details private, but I have to agree with the posters who think that the point has come to see beyond those reasons now for the sake of William. William has touched the hearts of many people in the world and I hope and pray that he is being kept safe by someone who cares for him and that one day the wee lad will make his way home. All of the above is just my oho and I could be a million miles off the mark. Blessings and love to William, come home safe, pet. x

← Local News | June 13, 2014 | by Darren Coyne
Child approach sparks police appeal
Police have called for witnesses after a child was approached at Tumbulgum on Monday.

Police said a four-year-old boy was playing outside his house on Bawden Street, Tumbulgum, about 4.30pm when a vehicle approached.

A witness observed the male driver talk to the boy for a short amount of time, however when the boy’s mother came outside to investigate, the vehicle drove away.

The matter was reported to police, and officers would like to speak to a man who may be driving a vehicle described as being a white Holden Commodore station wagon bearing Queensland registration plates 305EUB.
https://www.echo.net.au/2014/06/child-approach-sparks-police-appeal/

There was also an approach to a 9 year old girl around the same time in Tumbulgum, anyone remember this?

I don't remember that, but surely police would be able to fully follow that up, seeing as they have the reg plates? It would be great to know the outcome of their followup on this matter though? Is anyone able to find any info on how this incident panned out?

I think that this must be okay to post as it has been referred to in previous threads a while back; re the character Sunny/Sonny Day, it did sound like some sort of made-up alias, and that may well be the case. However, as previously mentioned, in the Kendall cemetery there is a plot which holds the remains of the son of m, who died at the young age of 18 together with a danny valentine day, brother of m. I am not saying that b or m are the perps, in the last few years my mind has gone through a long and varied list of suspects and I honestly have no real idea who is behind the taking of poor wee William. As for the O.I.C., he does sound like a clever and astute man who is passionate about his vocation. When he has stated that none of the family are involved and have been cleared, it has caused me to pause and reflect on this. It did seem remarkably early on that the family/families were cleared. It may well be as some of you say that this is indeed the case. It could be a strategy or it could be that he possesses some definitive information which excludes them and points to another person/s. Some folk have mentioned Yowies. TBH I have no idea if such things exist. If they did, and they were to blame surely they would leave a scent which would be discernible to the dogs? I am of the opinion that GJ would not be following the line that he appears to have taken if he had any such inkling, i,e. the forest would have been looked at again when he took over the matter, and in great depth, at that. It may well be that b has nothing at all to do with any of this and is a bit-player in the wider scheme of things. If he had not been named perhaps the two poor ladies would not have come forward? I am assuming that if he is found guilty in the first trial that there will be a non-publication order re the second. I have listened and read much on the reasoning behind the decision to keep the fp's details private, but I have to agree with the posters who think that the point has come to see beyond those reasons now for the sake of William. William has touched the hearts of many people in the world and I hope and pray that he is being kept safe by someone who cares for him and that one day the wee lad will make his way home. All of the above is just my oho and I could be a million miles off the mark. Blessings and love to William, come home safe, pet. x

BBM

But what about the sake of the foster daughter? How can their names be published when they have a foster daughter who is not missing or deceased? That would breach FACS laws entirely.

This is such a difficult thing. On the one hand there is William, on the other hand there is the foster daughter. Which one takes precedence? Who makes that call?

BBM

But what about the sake of the foster daughter? How can their names be published when they have a foster daughter who is not missing or deceased? That would breach FACS laws entirely.

This is such a difficult thing. On the one hand there is William, on the other hand there is the foster daughter. Which one takes precedence? Who makes that call?

Well what about MSM dishing out the dirt on KT's family? She also has other biological children who should be protected from media onslaught about her family members. No one seems to care about that. And KT isn't responsible for her little boy being missing and had nothing to do with it from what police have stated.
And as other posters have stated the FF are already known because they had their SM presence out there early on in the case until it was removed. It's just that they haven't been identified by msm yet. Bit of a double standard IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven