Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I missed that too, is William 1/32 aboriginal or something?
Not sure - I have no idea to be honest. I do know something related to the current investigation but I cannot post it here because it would violate the TOS and the identity of innocent peoples.

Keisha Weippart had indigenous heritage through her mother, and if I recall - negative things were said around the interwebs regarding this. It is possible identification of certain people might provoke a backlash of sorts. Trying to word this carefully.

Mostly, I would say it's because of protection orders, police and MSM cannot override what has been determined in the courts. But it is possible, there are cultural sensitivities involved as well.

One thing. If this was seen by BS as the perfect opportunistic crime, then it wasn't. He had a previous connection to the grandmother. He was due to service the machine on or around that day.

It's not a good opportunity, he is known.

If it was him, either he was stupid, or it was an accident.

The driveway of the home is quite open, but there is a sharp bend in the road. And approaching the grandmothers home the driveway is obscured by bushes.

So, if you were speeding around the bend a little. And if you were pulling into the driveway at some speed (because you'd been there before and knew where to go) - then you could quite easily hit someone if they were running towards you (playing hide and seek, maybe in the bushes), as the bushes would obscure your view until reasonably late.

Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 10.24.08 am.png

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sm8p-bKP6YiKMS3Tx8ghvgQ!2e0

Just thinking out loud. Since it isn't opportunistic from BS's angle, if he had pause to think it through. Not at all. So if BS is involved, then maybe there is some other angle?

From the article that the excellent TootsieFootsie found:

Eight days after WT went missing, wouldn't there of been lots of people trying to help? So it's not so incriminating. He had come into contact with the grandmother earlier, and he might of felt he needed to help.

What does make it more odd is the wording. They specifically call out the dozen or so car as being involved in the investigation, except the van. Maybe it was at the end of the day, and most of the volunteer searchers had gone home.

Such a coincidence, for a reporter to pick that up and highlight it.

The article was very odd.... then it begs the question .... if this individual was noticed WAY back then why has it taken so long to get to this point? Was he being investigated this whole time? Was he questioned early on? Or was it just a work van in the area? So many unanswered questions.

I don't think you can judge if someone is a bad guy or not based off appearance, but that's just IMO.

and one of Virginia Morse's murderers had worked at the farm before; they watched the property for two days then pounced when her husband left the farm. So previously knowing the family doesn't discount opportunity.

The article was very odd.... then it begs the question .... if this individual was noticed WAY back then why has it taken so long to get to this point? Was he being investigated this whole time? Was he questioned early on? Or was it just a work van in the area? So many unanswered questions.

Probable cause .. police need something to execute search warrants like they did, they'd have had to come up with something other than what they had ie van parked in street, due on that day etc .. in order to get a judge to sign the search warrants.

One thing. If this was seen by BS as the perfect opportunistic crime, then it wasn't. He had a previous connection to the grandmother. He was due to service the machine on or around that day.

The driveway of the home is quite open, but there is a sharp bend in the road. And approaching the grandmothers home the driveway is obscured by bushes.

So, if you were speeding around the bend a little. And if you were pulling into the driveway at some speed (because you'd been there before and knew where to go) - then you could quite easily hit someone if they were running towards you (playing hide and seek, maybe in the bushes), as the bushes would obscure your view until reasonably late.

View attachment 67934

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sm8p-bKP6YiKMS3Tx8ghvgQ!2e0

Just thinking out loud. Since it isn't opportunistic from BS's angle, if he had pause to think it through. Not at all. So if BS is involved, then maybe there is some other angle?

If BS is involved, hitting him in his van by mistake then going into cover-up mode is most likely scenario IMO .. basically because like you said, he was expected there that day. Also we know William was running the yard playing hide and seek.

What if WS rang ahead to say he was on his way, didn't get an answer but headed towards the house anyway to carry out the repair… What if William did wander off down the road… If he was taken from somewhere other than the property it could be a crime of opportunity in that respect. Whoever took him would not know who he belonged to if he was taken from somewhere other than the property. I'm playing with the idea that WS could say something like' i was in the area to carry out repair but got no answer so made time for coffee with wife' Just kicking ideas around.

Monday is a holiday in Australia -- are folks ''winding down'' for a long weekend? I ask because I don't know if we will hear anything further today UNLESS as previously hinted by WS he is considering a ''media statement"

Probable cause .. police need something to execute search warrants like they did, they'd have had to come up with something other than what they had ie van parked in street, due on that day etc .. in order to get a judge to sign the search warrants.

I wish we knew more about the crimestoppers call

I wish we knew more about the crimestoppers call

If there actually was one! Police may have just said that to cover up the way they really got enough information to front a judge, ie bugs in the house, surveillance, collapsing alibis etc .. police are under no obligation to tell reporters the truth.

What if WS rang ahead to say he was on his way, didn't get an answer but headed towards the house anyway to carry out the repair… What if William did wander off down the road… If he was taken from somewhere other than the property it could be a crime of opportunity in that respect. Whoever took him would not know who he belonged to if he was taken from somewhere other than the property. I'm playing with the idea that WS could say something like' i was in the area to carry out repair but got no answer so made time for coffee with wife' Just kicking ideas around.

thank you!
that's what I was thinking too....he was loaded up in the van with parts and tools and wanted to get an early start especially since he had plans late morning w/wife and at grandson's presentation at school

(a) whether or not an accident really occurred or not who knows?
(b) WS not getting any response on phone -- turned around?

A news report this morning said that WS has been allowed to return to his house. Would this be normal
whilst they are still sifting through the things they took away for forensics? What if it turns out they find something and they have let him go back to the scene of the crime?

View attachment 67934

Ahh so their driveway isn't as long as I had imagined so it isn't weird for him to park on the street IMO

A news report this morning said that WS has been allowed to return to his house. Would this be normal
whilst they are still sifting through the things they took away for forensics? What if it turns out they find something and they have let him go back to the scene of the crime?

Maybe 'observing' his reaction once he gets back in the house will actually point them in the right direction for where to look next time?

Well, that's annoying :gaah:
we understand though!

I am petrified of Marly's snipping scissors :D

Back to thread lol - my personal hunch re: BS - is pressure is being applied, to squeeze the real perp out. Someone is covering for someone and they are going to crack I reckon. Crack or slip up.

William and his family deserve closure and justice.

Maybe 'observing' his reaction once he gets back in the house will actually point them in the right direction for where to look next time?

Do you think that he would definetly be under surveillance now? Would they watch someone who isn't a suspect? It confuses me, because we don't know what the police think his involvement is, for all we know they could be almost positive he has nothing to do with it

Interesting artice in The Age
" Instead, at that “crucial time” when William went missing, the Speddings were sitting at the Buzz Cafe in Laurieton, 10km from Kendall, according to Mr Youngberry."

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...193861228?nk=d731287d1e5c48bcdd1696f95d494abc

Sorry guys, I am on mobile. I hope the link works.

Thanks emloupe!

Rupert Murdoch has put a paywall around his biased content. If anyone has trouble reading anything from his sites, then you can often click through from google for free....

https://www.google.com.au/#q=http:/...s-kidnap-suspect/story-e6frg6nf-1227193861228

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliza27