Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
And her behaviour prior ?

If both foster and bio parents have been cleared of suspicion in the disappearance of WT, how does any of her behavior, past, present or future have an impact on this case? Yes, he was removed, but other than that, whatever KT does or has done is irrelevant if all parents are cleared, no? I wish she would make better decisions for her own sake, but just because she is named n the media and her dirty laundry aired, shouldn't mean she be a focus of sleuthing if cleared like the foster family? KT did not facilitate the disappearance of her son, as per police statements and MSM.
Because she is named maybe should not mean open slather on judgement, as same is in respect to unnamed parents?

I'm sure all are grieving and in pain over losing this dear lil boy.

Maybe we should all focus on sleuthing the facts of the crime, eh? Not who messed up the worst as i'm sure they suffer with this stigma enough in their own minds?
Imagine waking up to KT's reality everyday. What an immense burden! I have family in Bowraville. I know what pain and regret this stuff causes! We need to not demonise anyone for the wrongs of others. I'm sure they demonise themselves enough!
30 years ago, the stolen generation was thought to be a positive step... we know better today. Maybe tomorrow, we will think otherwise of all care arrangements.
MOO. IMO.

Please everyone...deep breaths and new thinking... WHO did this horrendous crime..what do the facts tell us, what can we, as laymen do to help find him?? There is power in numbers and in love, we here on this thread have both, lets use it to find this little boy!!!!

All MOO and in genuine care and concern.

If both foster and bio parents have been cleared of suspicion in the disappearance of WT, how does any of her behavior, past, present or future have an impact on this case? Yes, he was removed, but other than that, whatever KT does or has done is irrelevant if all parents are cleared, no? I wish she would make better decisions for her own sake, but just because she is named n the media and her dirty laundry aired, shouldn't mean she be a focus of sleuthing if cleared like the foster family? KT did not facilitate the disappearance of her son, as per police statements and MSM.
Because she is named maybe should not mean open slather on judgement, as same is in respect to unnamed parents?

Maybe we should all focus on sleuthing the facts of the crime, eh? Not who messed up the worst as i'm sure they suffer with this stigma enough in their own minds?
Imagine waking up to KT's reality everyday. What an immense burden! I have family in Bowraville. I know what pain and regret this stuff causes! We need to not demonise anyone for the wrongs of others. I'm sure they demonise themselves enough!
30 years ago, the stolen generation was thought to be a positive step... we know better today. Maybe tomorrow, we will think otherwise of all care arrangements.
MOO. IMO.

Please everyone...deep breaths and new thinking... WHO did this horrendous crime..what do the facts tell us, what can we, as laymen do to help find him?? There is power in numbers and in love, we here on this thread have both, lets use it to find this little boy!!!!

Amen.

f874df020dea2c1aa9146538aed9b619.jpg

I remember a news article (which I can no longer find [emoji848]) from Jan or feb of 2016 that had a little video of William on holiday.
I can’t remember what the article was about, I just remember in the video you can hear the FF asking William a question & little Willam nods & says something along the lines of “yes, thank you” (the photo attached is a screen grab from that video)... the text from the article alluded to the family being on an overseas holiday at the time the video was taken.

Given Williams appearance, I would say that was taken not long before he disappeared, maybe this is when the family bought his Spider-Man suit, after all, the FM did state that the whole Spider-Man thing was a relatively new thing that William was into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is the case his hair grew rather rapidy didnt it according to the photo supposedly taken on the 12 September day as William's hair in your screen grab is super short.

I think William is much younger when he had his hair very short. Here is a link that has a short video with William with his hair very short and shows clearly he was much younger. Scroll down in article. Its available via google videos.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/revealed-missing-william-tyrrells-real-mother-karlie/news-story/bc7917cd0513453a8ed2a8027c4da671

Whether kids went overseas or not with their parents seems irrelevant to Williams disappearence

I was the one that first mentioned the spiderman outfit being purchased in bali according to DCI Jubelin in 60 minutes doco and that i considered that William and sister would not have been taken os and the may have gone into respite care or with fgran and fpop whilst ff and fm were in bali.. I believe after that people started saying that a photo of william showed him os. I think that is a mistake because i recall early discussion wayback about a photo of William in a green tshirt some thought that shirt was from os. From memory it was concluded that shirt was available in aus.

I raised the issue of respite care or staying with gparents round xmas 2013 because it may show perps got to know William and his sister and their connection to fm and her address.

Neighbours said William was in kendall xmas 2013.

Shows how easy discussion here goes off point.

Having probs with text on phone driving me cràaaaaazy.

MOO. IMO.

No offence intended, so I hope none is taken. But each time I see the occasional post like this, it is invariably from a member who does not participate in the theorising and work of the case with us.

Yes, we discuss MSM items about the persons involved from time to time, as we do with every case, not just William’s case - there is nothing unusual about that - but we do a heck of a lot of looking at everything from every angle that we can think of, too.

While I appreciate your sentiments - yes, everyone is feeling grief .. most of all, all of the parents - nothing wrong is being done here. The mods allow our various discussions.

I feel that this kind of post sort of shuts down discussions, instead of opening them up.

Maybe we can start with your own personal theory on what has happened here? And go from there. :)

imo

Yes i appreciate what you're saying, but why have those laws in place and not acted upon? That is why birth parents have those rights isn't it? No one in FACS can override those laws or they are breaking the law and are a corrupt Govt. Dept. ,which FACS & what they used to be called DOCS, have been taken to task over corruption within their Dept. in courtrooms before. They are not without error that's for sure. But i suppose it is every birth parents right in that case to take legal action if they feel FACS is being corrupt and violating the laws put in place.

If that is what happened? then you just acknowledged FACS is a corrupt Govt. Dept.
A birth parent Does have legal rights regardless of what you're saying. Just because there was a court order of the children's out of home care doesn't violate those legal rights. If a child is legally adopted that is a different story, but far as i know that isn't the case here.
OTOH if a birth parent doesn't wish to be part of the upbringing of their child or children, that is up to them, but you can't take it upon yourself to change the laws in place.
Unless as i said KT gave her permission to the FP's to take her child out of country?

What rights are we talking about here ? Did this conversation come about from William having an os trip with his parents ? if so there is no reference that I’m aware of that KT was against this trip.
Hbayne, as far as my part in this argument goes, I was taking Karinna up on her claims that birth parents had legal rights as parents at least up until adoption, and that FACS was a corrupt government department because it breached those laws. When I asked her to point to those laws (and helped her along by mentioning the Family Law Act) she instead equivocated by pointing to rather general uses of the word "rights" on various explanatory government websites, one of them specifically ACT, and refused to indicate legislative provisions. While I found myself on APS's side in the dispute with FACS, it rather offends me that someone can accuse a government department of corruption and flouting laws without having any notion of which law is supposed to be being violated.

Hbayne, as far as my part in this argument goes, I was taking Karinna up on her claims that birth parents had legal rights as parents at least up until adoption, and that FACS was a corrupt government department because it breached those laws. When I asked her to point to those laws (and helped her along by mentioning the Family Law Act) she instead equivocated by pointing to rather general uses of the word "rights" on various explanatory government websites, one of them specifically ACT, and refused to indicate legislative provisions. While I found myself on APS's side in the dispute with FACS, it rather offends me that someone can accuse a government department of corruption and flouting laws without having any notion of which law is supposed to be being violated.

It may be of note for members to know that FACS is governed by The Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998.

This act sets out principles and laws that concern the children only.

Alana Pearl Smith was definitely flouting one of FACS laws, and FACS had every right - as well as the obligation - to try to enforce that law. (BBM)
Evidently, the ruling judge in the case decided that William had now become an exception to the law, as the judge considered that William is now likely deceased. :(

The objects and the principles of the Act provide direction and guidance in the administration of the Act. The over-riding principle of the Act is that the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children or young people must be paramount in all decisions (section 9). All agencies must work together to achieve this. Other principles include:

- account should be taken of the culture, disability, language, religion, and sexuality of the child or young person
- any intervention should be the least intrusive in the life of the child or young person and his or her family that is consistent with the paramount concern to protect the child or young person from harm or promote their development
- special protection and assistance from the State should be given to a child or young person temporarily or permanently deprived of their family environment
- as far as possible the name, identity, language, cultural and religious ties of a young person deprived of their family environment should be preserved
- a safe, nurturing and stable environment should be provided for a child or young person in out of home care
- the younger the age of a child in out-of-home care the greater the need for early decisions to be made in relation to a permanent placement
- retention of relationships with significant people is important unless it is contrary to the best interests of the child or young person, and taking into account the wishes of the child or young person
- where possible, a child or young person who is able to form his or her own views concerning his or her safety, must be given an opportunity to express those views
- the child or young person should be given information and assistance to participate in decisions
- the child or young person should be given information about the outcome of decisions concerning them.

http://www.community.nsw.gov.au/kts/legislation

Legislative amendments ...

http://www.community.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/336191/legislation_factsheet.pdf

If that is the case his hair grew rather rapidy didnt it according to the photo supposedly taken on the 12 September day as William's hair in your screen grab is super short.

I think William is much younger when he had his hair very short. Here is a link that has a short video with William with his hair very short and shows clearly he was much younger. Scroll down in article. Its available via google videos.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e/news-story/bc7917cd0513453a8ed2a8027c4da671

Not that it matters, but hair that short, grows very quickly.
I also think given the fact that the outfit fit him properly & that the FM said Spider-Man was a new love of William’s, the outfit was not long purchased.

It is not up to me to say whether it's right or wrong though.
As i stated earlier she has been under enormous stress with her missing child feared dead. Or shouldn't she have any feelings about that? And her behaviour for spitting at a police person was because??? I am not saying what she did was right, but how do you get to determine if she is a good mother or not from one incident? No one is denying she has problems, but a missing child is probably very disturbing to any parent.

BBM. Gee if I was under an enormous amount of stress I would not be posting glamour selfies nearly every day. But that's just me I guess.

No offence intended, so I hope none is taken. But each time I see the occasional post like this, it is invariably from a member who does not participate in the theorising and work of the case with us.

Yes, we discuss MSM items about the persons involved from time to time, as we do with every case, not just William’s case - there is nothing unusual about that - but we do a heck of a lot of looking at everything from every angle that we can think of, too.

While I appreciate your sentiments - yes, everyone is feeling grief .. most of all, all of the parents - nothing wrong is being done here. The mods allow our various discussions.

I feel that this kind of post sort of shuts down discussions, instead of opening them up.

Maybe we can start with your own personal theory on what has happened here? And go from there. :)

imo

I am very pleased Lou Lou is here and giving her valuable and personal insight.

I dont consider your request is in any suitable and perhaps you should stop telling people what to do. Everyones input is valuable whether you consider it to be or not.

Not that it matters, but hair that short, grows very quickly.
I also think given the fact that the outfit fit him properly & that the FM said Spider-Man was a new love of William’s, the outfit was not long purchased.

Hair has grown quite considerably. Perhaps the outfit was purchased earlier and given to William recently and that is what promoted him to favour all things spiderman.

I have a question. Is there such a thing or childrens doll named Little Tara from a childrens book or tv programne or whatever. Trying to work out why William's doll had that name.

It may be of note for members to know that FACS is governed by The Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998.

This act sets out principles and laws that concern the children only.

Alana Pearl Smith was definitely flouting one of FACS laws, and FACS had every right - as well as the obligation - to try to enforce that law. (BBM)
Evidently, the ruling judge in the case decided that William had now become an exception to the law, as the judge considered that William is now likely deceased. :(

Legislative amendments ...

http://www.community.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/336191/legislation_factsheet.pdf

This is a pretty straight forward explanation from a legal firm.
https://www.hoskinglegal.com.au/childrens-law/care-protection/

Unlike private law proceedings under the Commonwealth Family Law Act, care proceedings are cases taken out by the NSW child protection authority Family and Community Services (‘FACS’) in the NSW Children’s Court.

FACS has the power to commence court proceedings if they believe that a child is ‘in need of care and protection’ or at ‘risk of serious harm’. The Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act NSW (‘The Care Act’) lists all the grounds for finding that a child is in need of care and protection..............

In care proceedings, FACS and the biological parents of the child are parties to the proceedings. The child will also be represented by a separate lawyer...........

Other persons with a ‘genuine interest’ in the child can apply to have ‘rights of appearance’ to fully participate in the case. If granted, a party with rights of appearance can be legally represented, can file evidence, make submissions at court, and cross-examine other witnesses to the case at hearings..............

The Magistrate hearing a care proceeding will decide the case based upon the paramount consideration being the safety, welfare, and wellbeing of the child concerned. In other words, the court will ask what is best for the child, even if this conflicts with what parents or other parties may want or think is the best thing to do..........

MOO. IMO.

With all due respect Lou Lou, there are three plus years worth of posts covering absolutely every angle we can think of in regards to Williams case.

Hair has grown quite considerably. Perhaps the outfit was purchased earlier and given to William recently and that is what promoted him to favour all things spiderman.

I have a question. Is there such a thing or childrens doll named Little Tara from a childrens book or tv programne or whatever. Trying to work out why William's doll had that name.

I think it was said it was Williams sisters doll and she gave it to him. She had big Tara and he called his little Tara.

60 minutes interview ... I think.

I think it was said it was Williams sisters doll and she gave it to him. She had big Tara and he called his little Tara.

60 minutes interview ... I think.

Yes, it was the 60 Minutes interview, definitely. I watched it again last night, when I was looking for the short video clip of William in an overseas location. Another member had spoken of the video clip, and I remember seeing it, too. So I had a bit of an unsuccessful search for it.

Yes, it was the 60 Minutes interview, definitely. I watched it again last night, when I was looking for the short video clip of William in an overseas location.

I don't recall seeing an overseas location. But I do remember the video when William is asked "Did you enjoy your holiday William?" and he replied "Yes thank you".
I actually thought at the time the video was at the airport. I too have been looking - no luck.
I guess eyewitness news clips from back then have gone.
imo

I am very pleased Lou Lou is here and giving her valuable and personal insight.

I dont consider your request is in any suitable and perhaps you should stop telling people what to do. Everyones input is valuable whether you consider it to be or not.

Please stop baiting me, and telling me what to do. I am not going to fall for it.

I very much respect that member and her opinions.

I posted a perfectly reasonable reply to a perfectly reasonable post.

imo

I don't recall seeing an overseas location. But I do remember the video when William is asked "Did you enjoy your holiday William?" and he replied "Yes thank you".
I actually thought at the time the video was at the airport. I too have been looking - no luck.
I guess eyewitness news clips from back then have gone.
imo

I have a distinct vision in my head of William in a very tropical-with-huts location. Unless I was dreaming! :thinking::laughing:

I have a distinct vision in my head of William in a very tropical-with-huts location. Unless I was dreaming! :thinking::laughing:

Not dreaming, I remember that same detail.
The screen grab I posted was from that same article, from memory the clip was posted at the bottom of the article, perhaps the posting of the article was inspired by NC’s first appearance on the scene with her claims that she “believes he is dead”.
The screen grab I have was taken on the 21/02/16 if that helps.
The bottom right hand corner has the channel ten logo.

Not the same or as flimsy as having a drug dealer as his alibi, although it worked for Daniel Morcome's killer.

BS couldn't have worked any harder to get an alibi for the time William was said to have disappeared. He made sure he was in a coffee shop with many witnesses and a record of payment, then a school assembly with many witness.

The school can not comment on him being there means they can't comment, not he wasn't seen there. While I think him and his wife have many suspicious links I think his alibi will stand up.

And you have links to confirm this? This has been discussed over and over in these threads and to my knowledge no link has ever been posted. Would be most interested if there were. TIA

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member