Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is likely that the poor mobile phone coverage in Kendall is one of the biggest hinderances in this case.

When I think of the mobile phone tracking they have done in almost every case that we have followed, how much it has aided the police in tracking the movements of their POIs, I realise that the lack of ping coverage in Kendall and some surrounding areas denies the police much of that ability and form of evidence in this case.

I like to compare precedences.
Back to Teflon coated Borce with both the vehicle and phone pings only to a certain area. Then at left field all the tying off loose ends BEFORE the arrest.
So what took him down?

IMO Borce dropped his guard and it was recorded.

IMO similar has occurred in this case and loose ends are being done before the arrest.

The difference and huge difficulty is now there no body.

I don’t think anything new forensically has come to light in either case but something quite simple really, someone blabbed. That’s all the cops need.
Could it be the recipient of the conversation that Jubes is saying to come forward? The marital cone of silence might have been bugged.

Borce has assets but us fool taxpayers are coughing up yet again, so why couldn’t BS?

Someone knows what’s about to happen and maybe that’s why that someone needs to sue for for some extra ‘jingle’ to pay for that gold plated silk.

I can only hope.

I like to compare precedences.
Back to Teflon coated Borce with both the vehicle and phone pings only to a certain area. Then at left field all the tying off loose ends BEFORE the arrest.
So what took him down?

IMO Borce dropped his guard and it was recorded.

IMO similar has occurred in this case and loose ends are being done before the arrest.

The difference and huge difficulty is now there no body.

I don’t think anything new forensically has come to light in either case but something quite simple really, someone blabbed. That’s all the cops need.
Could it be the recipient of the conversation that Jubes is saying to come forward? The marital cone of silence might have been bugged.

Borce has assets but us fool taxpayers are coughing up yet again, so why couldn’t BS?

Someone knows what’s about to happen and maybe that’s why that someone needs to sue for for some extra ‘jingle’ to pay for that gold plated silk.

I can only hope.

This is true. I had forgotten about listening devices, and tracking devices. They certainly featured large in Karen Ristevski's case, why not this case?
Covert recordings also are featuring large in Novy Chardon's case.

They are likely used far more than we realise, on more people than we realise. If there is reasonable cause for searches then there is reasonable cause for listening/recording/tracking devices. imo

Confronted with strong evidence — an anonymous tip-off and surveillance recordingshis wife Julene and son Josh Thorburn eventually rolled over and told police Rick Thorburn was responsible for Tiahleigh Palmer's death.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/9800732

Could similar to this have happened?
I’m hoping for a nudie run.

No body no parole reforms.

Key changes

• Community safety is the State Parole Authority’s (SPA) paramount consideration when making parole decisions. The SPA can:
    • Refuse parole if an offender convicted of murder or manslaughter has failed to tell investigators the location of their victim’s remains ('no body, no parole’).
Parole

Toddler William Tyrell and mum Prabha Kumar among unsolved disappearances and deaths in NSW
THE average murder investigation will have a prime suspect within days but in some cases there is a longer wait for answers.

“It’s most often not a matter of not knowing who did it but a matter of the weight of evidence because the scales of the prosecution have got to be a lot heavier than the defence,” Dr Kennedy said.

“Within days of the average murder, police have a list of suspects and on that list is the person who did it, but they have to prove it.

The minute the police take short cuts, it plays right into the defence counsels’ hands.

“You have to set up electronic surveillance, phone taps, listening devices and gather as much evidence as you can.”

Mystery cases still without answers
MAY 31, 2015

Let’s not forget the ‘good ol’ searches’.

BS deleted phone calls but did he delete searches like -

Taking the fifth
Phone pings & towers around Kendall.
Luminal
How to clean blood from work van.
How not to be seen at a school presentation.
Does the Buzz Cafe have CCTV.
Closest clairvoyant to Bonny Hills.

Toddler William Tyrell and mum Prabha Kumar among unsolved disappearances and deaths in NSW
THE average murder investigation will have a prime suspect within days but in some cases there is a longer wait for answers.

“It’s most often not a matter of not knowing who did it but a matter of the weight of evidence because the scales of the prosecution have got to be a lot heavier than the defence,” Dr Kennedy said.

“Within days of the average murder, police have a list of suspects and on that list is the person who did it, but they have to prove it.

The minute the police take short cuts, it plays right into the defence counsels’ hands.

“You have to set up electronic surveillance, phone taps, listening devices and gather as much evidence as you can.”

Mystery cases still without answers
MAY 31, 2015

The like button just didn’t cut it. I love love this post!
It sums everything up IMO.

BS deleted phone calls but did he delete searches like -
How not to be seen at a school presentation.
Does the Buzz Cafe have CCTV.
Closest clairvoyant to Bonny Hills.

giggle1-smiley.gif
giggle2-smiley.gif
giggle1-smiley.gif

No body no parole reforms.

Key changes

• Community safety is the State Parole Authority’s (SPA) paramount consideration when making parole decisions. The SPA can:
    • Refuse parole if an offender convicted of murder or manslaughter has failed to tell investigators the location of their victim’s remains ('no body, no parole’).
Parole

Progress- however no parole EVER would be better IMO.

I’m only going off what was said about him saying he was fixing the neighbours hot water system which according to neighbor was incorrect

I interpreted what the widowed neighbour was saying differently.

Had she of said her late husband was not with him, he couldn't have been his alibi, then what AJ said would have been incorrect. But what she said was, she didn't WANT her late husband used as an alibi. I'm not sure that means he wasn't.

Widow doesn’t want husband used as William Tyrrell alibi

Last edited:
I interpreted that differently.

Had she of said her late husband was not with him, he couldn't have been his alibi, then what AJ said would have been incorrect. But what she said was, she didn't WANT her late husband used as an alibi. I'm not sure that means he wasn't.

I think the key here is AJ’s alibi is that he was helping the deceased neighbour install a hot water system at their home on the day William disappeared but the neighbour’s widow disputes this, by stating AJ had installed it at least 4 months before that day.

C44405ED-3782-429E-A113-403E92AF3EED.jpeg

Last edited:
I interpreted what the widowed neighbour was saying differently.

I agree.
Can you use someone that has passed away as an alibi?
I guess that would depend on whether the person that had given a statement before their passing. Wouldn't it?

I find the fact that she pointed out he had installed the hot water system at least four months prior, interesting. Don't you have to be a gas plumber or and electrician to install a hot water system?
There seems to have been a lot happening for AJ and PB at least four months prior. Those working with children checks and the president stepping down.
AJ did know Spedding.

nothing to do with the cars, just another scenario of a lone person hanging around the cemetary and wandering down and hiding along that fenceline with a perfect view of the side porch where the family were sitting and grabbing william while the others were inside.
Thanks, gotcha, thought you were speaking in reference to the vehicles as well.

This is a country area. No issues with parking would be relevant.
Yes, I mentioned that, however, if a service provider's rules are that their staff may never park their vehicles in their clients' driveways, it isn't up to the workers to overrule based on individual circumstance. Moot point anyway, I think everyone is pretty much agreed that the vehicles were indeed accounted for around the time WT went missing, and their re-emergence was merely a tactical play of one kind of another. moo.

I agree.
I guess that would depend on whether the person that had given a statement before their passing. Wouldn't it?

I find the fact that she pointed out he had installed the hot water system at least four months prior, interesting. Don't you have to be a gas plumber or and electrician to install a hot water system?
There seems to have been a lot happening for AJ and PB at least four months prior. Those working with children checks and the president stepping down.
AJ did know Spedding.
You *can* and may have to use a deceased person as your alibi, if that is what your alibi is.. not much choice. It would certainly be unfortunate for someone to have to rely on that though, and that person would likely therefore never get cleared until the case was solved and through the courts with a different suspect?

Yes, I mentioned that, however, if a service provider's rules are that their staff may never park their vehicles in their clients' driveways, it isn't up to the workers to overrule based on individual circumstance. Moot point anyway, I think everyone is pretty much agreed that the vehicles were indeed accounted for around the time WT went missing, and their re-emergence was merely a tactical play of one kind of another. moo.
This makes sense to me. It is actually illegal to park in a driveway unless you are inside the boundary. The reason being that you are 'blocking access to the property' for emergency vehicles. So it would make sense for it to be a standard rule for carers to not park in driveways for that reason. Regardless of if the driveway is short or long.

I agree.

AJ did know Spedding.

'Installing' a hot water heater/collecting scrap metal .... could they be one and the same thing?

Perhaps he picked up the old hot water heater that was still laying around, as part of his scrap metal collections that morning? Who knows. But it would not have been too smart of him to use the hot water heater as an alibi if he didn't actually do something with the hot water heater that morning.

One would think it would be pretty easy to verify. When was a hot water heater purchased by him or the householders. When was a hot water heater sold for scrap. Did he sell scrap metal at the scrap metal merchants place that day, and when. There would be paper/purchase trails for those things.

If he came home drunk that day, he might have had money in his pocket from some kind of sale that morning.

Last edited:
This makes sense to me. It is actually illegal to park in a driveway unless you are inside the boundary. The reason being that you are 'blocking access to the property' for emergency vehicles. So it would make sense for it to be a standard rule for carers to not park in driveways for that reason. Regardless of if the driveway is short or long.

I worked for a district nursing company at one time (not as a nurse) whose business was home visits. They had to park their vehicles on the road, not in the driveway. OH&S rule for them, to be visible at the property, for their own safety.

'Installing' a hot water heater/collecting scrap metal .... could they be one and the same thing?

Perhaps he picked up the old hot weater heater that was still laying around, as part of his scrap metal collections that morning? Who knows. But it would not have been too smart of him to use the hot water heater as an alibi if he didn't actually do something with the hot water heater that morning.

One would think it would be pretty easy to verify. When was a hot water heater purchased by him or the householders. When was a hot water heater sold for scrap. Did he sell scrap metal at the scrap metal merchants place that day, and when. There would be paper/purchase trails for those things.

If he came home drunk that day, he might have had money in his pocket from some kind of sale that morning.
Yes very much so. Very common for plumbers who install water heaters to be quite happy to remove the old one (particularly very old style copper ones) which then go to the scrapyards. Scrap merchants issue dockets and some actually put direct deposits into your bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Truth Sleuth