Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo
BC has absconded with William before.
this has to have been looked at closely by police.
this line of inquiry doesn't revolve around murder imo an accidental death maybe :oops:

if police have 5 poi's be nice if websleuths could focus on them more than the 20% currently discussed
jmo

BBM.

We could, if Jubes or MSM would be so kind as to name them. I doubt they will be named — until one (or more) of them are arrested and charged.

imo
this line of inquiry doesn't revolve around murder imo an accidental death maybe :oops:

if police have 5 poi's be nice if websleuths could focus on them more than the 20% currently discussed
jmo

You start. Who might they be?

The way I'm reading these articles, Spedding is being cleared as a perpetrator. There are five major POIs; four are suspects; the fifth (the washing machine repairer) is a POI only, not a suspect.

The other thing that interested me was the information that the searchers are working on the southern side of the intersection; which would seem to be Lot 182, a small area carved out from the line of the state forest. I wonder who owns it.

This made me laugh, as a friend who moved from England to Australia last year recently posted on Fb that she'd done a 7 hour round trip to collect something she'd bought online, and that this was pretty normal over there. Haha, we said, reminding her of the time she flat refused to go to a restaurant HALF AN HOUR away as it was *adopts whiney voice* just a bit too far...

Yup everything is just up the road.

I visited my family in Broken Hill and after a 2 day drive I said to my 85 yr old aunt ‘where is the bloody outback?’
She replied ‘oh darling you went past it around Cobar’.

The city dwellers will never understand nor appreciate the beauty of our county. The people especially.

The way I'm reading these articles, Spedding is being cleared as a perpetrator. There are five major POIs; four are suspects; the fifth (the washing machine repairer) is a POI only, not a suspect.

The other thing that interested me was the information that the searchers are working on the southern side of the intersection; which would seem to be Lot 182, a small area carved out from the line of the state forest. I wonder who owns it.
This is how I read it. Although I didn’t take that BS is cleared more that he is down the list a bit. Interesting and confusing.

I don't think he is cleared of anything. He still seems to be their main focus even if his status is downplayed, his is the only name being released as going to an inquest, which I also find the timing of interesting. There doesn't seem to be any word of what has happened to the Victorian court case. I was always expecting that when it ended, whatever the outcome, the police would put pressure on him straight away around WT's disappearance. IMO

imo

jmo

Yes he has and NC covered and paid for the rental bond of the hideaway.

Fathers do kill their children and their wives!
How many men kill their children with the notion of ‘if I can’t have them, nobody will’.

It’s highly possible but he has been cleared.

I don't think he is cleared of anything. He still seems to be their main focus even if his status is downplayed, his is the only name being released as going to an inquest, which I also find the timing of interesting. There doesn't seem to be any word of what has happened to the Victorian court case. I was always expecting that when it ended, whatever the outcome, the police would put pressure on him straight away around WT's disappearance. IMO
Just thinking, is it highly strange to publicly put forward POI's names on an inquest list, or can you not name suspects names. An inquest hasn't even begun yet. Hmmm tactical?

Well it seems that BS has disappeared from the court list.
Nothing on the 29th.

Perhaps this is the very reason the timing was right for "operational reasons".

No fun having a search if the whole nation isn't watching closely, and able to freely publish that BS is a suspect.

Perhaps the defamation case just lost ground. Cue the media having free reign.....

Maybe not as "high risk" purely because he is safley behind bars.

I certainly feel that that lessened the "risk" to the community.

Tick, tick,tick.....

NC is William's bio grandmother.
She herself has said
“A lot of people have made money going on television talking about William and me. I’m still a ‘suspect’ and the police have yet to sit down and have a proper chat with me and find out what I know.
“I don’t want money, I just want help for Brendan. He needs it.”
Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell vanished

I am curious as to whether the police consider her a suspect.

If that's true, if she is a suspect, then maybe the bio family haven't been cleared. I do recall Jubelin saying that until they find out what happened to William "everyone is a potential suspect."

Here it is:

Nocookies

“William was there at this time, William disappeared, and we work out from there. That’s ground zero. We consider every possibility and everyone’s a potential suspect.

I think every move that's made is strategic. It must always serve a purpose. GJ even says it himself.

The heavy hitters are on scene.

The nation ( and world) is watching.

It certainly feels like the pressure is mounting, and the predator is ready to strike. Those who know something must have noticed this pressure increasing too. The feeling of being watched , of being known and just waiting to be caught.

And nothing to do about it if you were perhaps otherwise unable to do so due to being "in disposed , " in a cell.

If that's true, then maybe the bio family haven't been cleared. I do recall Jubelin saying that until they find out what happened to William "everyone is a potential suspect."

Here it is:

Nocookies

“William was there at this time, William disappeared, and we work out from there. That’s ground zero. We consider every possibility and everyone’s a potential suspect.
I remember asking at the time when that quote came out if we could discuss the families now and the mod said "nice try". GJ has personally and publically cleared both sets of parents since then.

Yup everything is just up the road.

I visited my family in Broken Hill and after a 2 day drive I said to my 85 yr old aunt ‘where is the bloody outback?’
She replied ‘oh darling you went past it around Cobar’.

The city dwellers will never understand nor appreciate the beauty of our county. The people especially.

I've only visited a tiny corner (Melbourne & Sydney) but I remember flying over your big island for hours, it was so vividly red, and then green, and finally the blue of the sea. Crazy to think the whole of Europe (like, 40+ countries) would fit inside Australia and it blows my mind that people actually drive all the way round!

Sorry for derailing. Bed time up over. Hoping for some William news soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX