Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit confused... I have read, and also it appears in the recording above, that LE have interviewed 4 POIs... surely to g-d they have interviewed more than 4 POIs?

Recently in MSM it was stated there are 4 high priority suspects and a high profile POI, to make 5. Interestingly, during my reviews of old articles over the weekend, I came across an article from way back in 2016 which stated there were 5 POIs who had been questioned. (I'm thinking there MUST have been WAY more than FIVE??).. in any case, I wonder if those 5 from back in 2016 are the same 5 being referred to today? And if so, it sure seems the case is stalled.

It used to be said that 'both the foster and bio families have been cleared'. Now they seem to be more specifying that 'both the foster and bio PARENTS' have been cleared'. Yet we know from the horse's mouth, that NC was never directly questioned.

I recall a property/home that had been searched as a result of a tip-off wayyyyyyy in the beginning, which (from memory) I believe was somewhat in the area from where William went missing. Police said at the time there was no indication that those people were involved in WT's disappearance. Now they have done this fresh search.. it makes me wonder if that initial property could be still in the numbers? Does anyone have a map showing that location in relation to Benaroon and in relation to the new search areas within the past month? jmo.

Willowpea New Member

Hi everyone this is my first time posting here but I have been following Williams thread for quite a while.

Recently GJ worked on a murder case in my own town, a young lady was murdered and her small child was present in the home. Our small town was rife with rumours for weeks, but the police remained tight lipped and what information was given to the community was really strategical and carefully worded. Eventually some of the people who knew what had happened/were involved somehow started coming out of the brick work the police raided some of their POIs (I guess you would call them) homes and arrested them on completely separate charges, their names were then printed in the papers. They eventually charged one man out of that group for the murder, and it turned out that the police had had problems placing all the events together because this man had committed the murder and then travelled 5 hours away and committed a break and enter where they had his finger prints.

Above, part of Willowpea's, first post.
Welcome.:)
Loved it, and added here.
Great post thank you, I have every faith in Jubes, some of us in other groups refer to him as our super hero. He and his task force i do beleive are using tactical and covert operations in order to do just like what you have mentioned above. YOu post gives me faith :)

Recently in MSM it was stated there are 4 high priority suspects and a high profile POI, to make 5. Interestingly, during my reviews of old articles over the weekend, I came across an article from way back in 2016 which stated there were 5 POIs who had been questioned. (I'm thinking there MUST have been WAY more than FIVE??).. in any case, I wonder if those 5 from back in 2016 are the same 5 being referred to today? And if so, it sure seems the case is stalled.

It used to be said that 'both the foster and bio families have been cleared'. Now they seem to be more specifying that 'both the foster and bio PARENTS' have been cleared'. Yet we know from the horse's mouth, that NC was never directly questioned.

I recall a property/home that had been searched as a result of a tip-off wayyyyyyy in the beginning, which (from memory) I believe was somewhat in the area from where William went missing. Police said at the time there was no indication that those people were involved in WT's disappearance. Now they have done this fresh search.. it makes me wonder if that initial property could be still in the numbers? Does anyone have a map showing that location in relation to Benaroon and in relation to the new search areas within the past month? jmo.

I am very suss on NC, too, based on her own words. Something is not quite right with her.

Again, Jubelin’s words “confident they will find the person responsible for William’s disappearance” makes me feel like they’re out of options.
I have faith is Jubelin, but I have seen along the way his opinion on things regarding them being a sign of “all other avenues being exhausted” change -
• in the beginning when the public questioned why there had been no reward- the police responded with it was a tool used when all other avenues had been exhausted, but on the two year anniversary it was announced & that the investigation was still very much active
• the inquest - now is being referred to as a tool for his team to use (in sure it is) but all along it seemed like an inquest would only happen when they were left scratching their heads.

It feels to me, like the investigation is stagnant & has not moved anywhere since the few months after William rounded that corner.
I guess we will see.

Again, Jubelin’s words “confident they will find the person responsible for William’s disappearance” makes me feel like they’re out of options.
I have faith is Jubelin, but I have seen along the way his opinion on things regarding them being a sign of “all other avenues being exhausted” change -
• in the beginning when the public questioned why there had been no reward- the police responded with it was a tool used when all other avenues had been exhausted, but on the two year anniversary it was announced & that the investigation was still very much active
• the inquest - now is being referred to as a tool for his team to use (in sure it is) but all along it seemed like an inquest would only happen when they were left scratching their heads.

It feels to me, like the investigation is stagnant & has not moved anywhere since the few months after William rounded that corner.
I guess we will see.

Yes, I get what you mean, Violet but I’m of the mind that events occur when DCI Jubelin and the members of SFR think they should (in consultation with other stakeholders, of course). I think he could make quite a persuasive argument in favour of SFR’s strategy to bring William home — and the person responsible for his suspicious disappearance to justice.

Last edited:
Yes, I get what you mean, Violet but I’m of the mind that events occur when DCI Jubelin and the members of SFR think they should (in cooperation with other stakeholders, of course). I think he could make quite a persuasive argument in favour of SFR’s strategy to bring William home and the person responsible for his suspicious disappearance to justice.

Perhaps pressure and police presence is to be released before a potential millionaire comes forward. I hope jubelin is playing chess but agree expectations are lowering with each press conference. Maybe coroner is to provide a crossroad to take the million or face court and speak?

Perhaps pressure and police presence is to be released before a potential millionaire comes forward. I hope jubelin is playing chess but agree expectations are lowering with each press conference. Maybe coroner is to provide a crossroad to take the million or face court and speak?

BBM.

That’s what I’m thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members