Autopsy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
Sami,

Here's a link to the Raleigh weather for 3 November (midnight to midnight)

You will note it was unseasonably cool that evening. You will also note the temp was at its lowest between 6 and 7 am.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KRDU/2006/11/3/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA
Thanks Hon :)

Don't worry if I'm quiet for a while. I'll still be logged in (ahh broadband and being able to leave windows open on puter for a quick flick every now and then). I'm doing some digging of my own here which will take awhile.

Sami.

RC,

You're elevated to 'sleuthing angel' status now :)

The hourly obs was what I was hoping for :blowkiss:

Sami

Samiya said:
RC,

You're elevated to 'sleuthing angel' status now :)

The hourly obs was what I was hoping for :blowkiss:

Sami
Glad to help Sami but I can't take credit for that link - it is one that Buzz sent to me a while back so Buzz is the :angel:

This was the site I used to find when it last rained and when the dew falls would have occurred in relationship to how long the drops on the SUV may have been there -very useful !

raisincharlie said:
Glad to help Sami but I can't take credit for that link - it is one that Buzz sent to me a while back so Buzz is the :angel:

This was the site I used to find when it last rained and when the dew falls would have occurred in relationship to how long the drops on the SUV may have been there -very useful !
Lol,

Thanks Buzz :)

I've run plumb out of halo's so you'll have to share RC's.

Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member