Autopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is caffeine in solid foods as well (chocolate, for one).

"Halter top" can be how someone who isn't well versed on describing women's clothing would describe some of the jogging attire that women wear. Nancy is pictured in one of those tops in one pic where she was hugging Bella. Sometimes they look like jogging bras, with criss-crossed straps, and some come down on the midriff farther than a regular bra.

So SG - how long does it take the digestive system to break down onion ?

You're assuming what she ate didn't come back up in the form of 'green/brown vegetable matter.'

Otherwise, I have no idea how onion is broken down, to what degree, and how long it takes to go through the digestive system. Nor do we know how much onion she ate or what else she ate with it (or what it was in).

There is caffeine in solid foods as well (chocolate, for one).

"Halter top" can be how someone who isn't well versed on describing women's clothing would describe some of the jogging attire that women wear. Nancy is pictured in one of those tops in one pic where she was hugging Bella. Sometimes they look like jogging bras, with criss-crossed straps, and some come down on the midriff farther than a regular bra.

Would a female be in a somewhat vulnerable position (hands in the air over head) while trying to put one of those on ? I would think so. Hmmmm.

Would a female be in a somewhat vulnerable position (hands in the air over head) while trying to put one of those on ? I would think so. Hmmmm.

Could be, yes. Also she could have been wearing it underneath whatever she wore to the party the night before (which we don't know about at this point).

You're assuming what she ate didn't come back up in the form of 'green/brown vegetable matter.'

Otherwise, I have no idea how onion is broken down, to what degree, and how long it takes to go through the digestive system. Nor do we know how much onion she ate or what else she ate with it (or what it was in).

Why would if come back up as green/brown vegetable matter if the contents of her stomach were identified as being red ? My take on that is it was outdoor vegetation and it had nothing to do with food.

Meats take infiinitely longer to digest than onion and softer foods. Thus my question about here being a vegetarian. The absence of food identifiable as meat in her stomach contents could be due to a number of things but I wonder.

Autopsy wording: "The stomach contains a small amount of reddish fluid and one fragment of what may be onion."

I have no idea what this reddish fluid is since they didn't say. Also we don't know what this green/brown vegetable matter found in conjunction with the BMW sedan is comprised of either. Some speculate that she vomited. I originally thought vegetation as in grass/leaves. But who knows...??

Under a green dress ?
Brad reported she was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and blue running shoes when she left for her jog. (in his first report. He later retracted this statement saying he didn't see her leave the house. But I doubt she left in just a jog bra) I wonder if the shoes they took in the SW were Nancy's? If not, then he had shoes to dispose of before/after dumping her body. Wonder if any dumpsters were checked? Maybe one near the car wash?

ETA: Jog bras can be quite difficult to put on. Quite a bit of physical gyrations are usually necessary. :)

If she was snatched off the road, abducted and raped, WTH happened to her socks and shoes ? It looks like he didn't take the time to dress her body in anything other than the halter top.

If she was snatched off the road, abducted and raped, WTH happened to her socks and shoes ? It looks like he didn't take the time to dress her body in anything other than the halter top.

Yep! Abductors/rapists don't concern themselves with (removing) socks and shoes. Also, if she had been abducted she would have been wearing a top and shorts and socks/shoes. Those items should have been located somewhere not too far from her body, right? Along with said socks & shoes?

Alcohol (ethanol) was 60 mg / dl

Whatever that means ?

Jog bras can be quite difficult to put on. Quite a bit of physical gyrations are usually necessary. :)

Could this perhaps be a reason said jog bra was not pulled down over her breasts but were instead thought of as 'pulled up?' Perhaps whoever put her in that jog bra was unable to get it any further down.

Yep! Abductors/rapists don't concern themselves with (removing) socks and shoes. Also, if she had been abducted she would have been wearing a top and shorts and socks/shoes. Those items should have been located somewhere not too far from her body, right? Along with said socks & shoes?

I could maybe understand it if she was wearing fishnets and heels :blushing:

Maybe the autopsy itself (and information at discovery site) played a large part in CPD's assessment that it wasn't "random".

Things from discovery at least (the clothing, and manner of death) don't seem consistent with random. Doesn't categorically eliminate Theory B (someone that knew her other than BC) but to me, certainly Theory C (random crime) seems all but eliminated now. Theory A of course is still on the table too. :)

Could this perhaps be a reason said jog bra was not pulled down over her breasts but were instead thought of as 'pulled up?' Perhaps whoever put her in that jog bra was unable to get it any further down.
Possibly. Another thought: in the ME's opinion, there was no sexual trauma, meaning he did not suspect rape. Why in the h___ would she be arbitraily picked off the side of the road by some unknown person while running and only strangled? This is major ding on the hinky meter.

Possibly. Another thought: in the ME's opinion, there was no sexual trauma, meaning he did not suspect rape. Why in the h___ would she be arbitraily picked off the side of the road by some unknown person while running and only strangled? This is major ding on the hinky meter.

Bingo !

I was thinking perhaps Nancy herself was attempting to put on her jogging bra - as in getting ready to go jog, and someone did not approve at that point. her hands may as well have been tied if one thinks about it.

Bingo !

I was thinking perhaps Nancy herself was attempting to put on her jogging bra - as in getting ready to go jog, and someone did not approve at that point. her hands may as well have been tied if one thinks about it.
Very possible. Putting on one of those leaves one quite vulnerable.

Very possible. Putting on one of those leaves one quite vulnerable.

Perhaps she was just getting into or out of the shower - after all LE noted cleaning products in the bathroom according to their affidavit of probable cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl