AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

will have to have a listen, this case doesn't get much coverage. It's great someone has done an episode and put the info together.

I just finished watching the 6 episode podcast called UnResolved UnResolved Docuseries Episode 1: Into The Night

I cannot believe this case is still not solved. I still believe the cabbie was involved in her disappearance. He certainly had anger issues which showed in his police interview on the podcast. I could see him extremely angry waiting and waiting for Adrienne to arrive at the pickup location. He called her several times and parked at the AM/PM for her arrival. I wouldn't be surprised if he asked her for her description and finally saw her coming in the direction, told her to stop and drove to pick her up. They could have had an argument in the cab that lead to something far worse. Plus, his neighbors heard loud screams that sounded like a woman coming from his apartment that same night.

Well, bumping this thread to the top in hopes to keep her case active in the minds of websleuths
And his phone is ironically turned off for 12 hours immediately following his call with her.

The cab driver is a member of the forum and posted here several years ago. Not implying or suggesting any guilt or innocence, just plainly saying it in case there are some who haven’t read his comments and are interested to. I don’t remember what thread number, but he was verified.

I watched the People Magazine special on Discovery+ this week. It's a sad unsolved/cold case.
I just finished watching it and they seem to place more interest on the Zombie Hunter than the cab driver.

Britty, I haven't seen this footage/info before. It was interesting to watch and listen too.

The cab driver is a member of the forum and posted here several years ago. Not implying or suggesting any guilt or innocence, just plainly saying it in case there are some who haven’t read his comments and are interested to. I don’t remember what thread number, but he was verified.
Was it the cab driver or was it the cab driver's father, who ran the cab company?

It was the cab driver’s dad Tom who owned the cab company who was posting here, NOT the cab driver himself. He seemed to be a father who was very concerned for the attention on his son as a POI so early in the investigation - as police had little to no evidence to directly accuse his son of anything publicly and at this point Adrienne was only missing. I think any parent would want to clear their child’s name if they believed them to be innocent, especially if their names are released in articles publicly early on and they feel their voice and truth is being suppressed by the media/police. This case became a witch hunt very early on.

I remember speaking to him personally during that time. I did not suspect he or his son were involved. I KNOW he did cry when he found out about Adrienne simply bc he felt bad for her family. I spoke to him when he found out her remains were found. I followed up with a detective around this time as well who didn’t seem interested in anything other than my physical profile.

An attention hungry individual who had a personal work related axe to grind with the cab driver’s dad came in here full guns blazing with a campaign against Tom and his son the cab driver from the very beginning. No matter what personal or workplace grievances and issues might have happened in the past between two people, no one deserves to have their reputation maligned publicly - even to the point of “people” contacting HLN to implicate Tom and his son further without a shred of direct evidence to support their accusations.

So yeah. That’s what happened. Cab guy (the nickname of Tom the cab driver’s dad here) got dox’d … bc the person with a past axe to grind with cab driver’s dad as well
As their flying monkeys kept alerting mods and causing a stink. When if they really felt Tom knew something of his son’s guilt they would have let him keep talking here to hang himself on his own words. Right?

Last edited:
Today's episode, 7 August, of "Crime Junkie" covers the case. The beginning of the podcast is rather convoluted but then movements of Adrienne early that morning were somewhat confusing till the timeline became more clear.

Of course that creepy loser is lurking on here trying to see how much LE and others know and how much longer he’s going to get away with this..Hopefully not much longer!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back